GA - 3 Young Boys Arrested In Rape Case

:blushing::confused: Someone with children, an expert... someone, anyone

Could you please explain to me how this is physiologically possible? CAN such young boys be capable of sexual arousal and activity?

I'm not being sarcastic; I honestly did not know this. 8 or 9???

MG

Even baby and toddler boys get erections - my 5 year old wakes up with one every morning - so yes, that is physically possible. They usually don't start ejaculating until around puberty, but ejaculation isn't a requirement for a rape charge. I am doubtful that if they did rape this girl, they were doing it in order to achieve sexual gratification. If rape is indeed what happened, I suspect they were "acting out" something they had read, heard or seen about sex.

Me too, golfmom. From the way the article reads, I have some real questions as to whether or not the girl changed her story after the parents found out. More information is needed.

In any event, I cannot think of any set of circumstances where I would want 8 and 9 year olds to be tried as adults. JMO.
what if they continued with this accused crime, and stoned her to death?

what if they continued with this accused crime, and stoned her to death?

Hints of the James Bulger case in that hypothetical. Nope, not even then. I'm not capable of believing any 8 or 9 year old approaches the adult reasoning the law requires to charge as an adult. I know others feel differently.

You guys have got to be kidding....how many of you have an 8 or 9 year old son?....now stop and think about it, do you honestly believe they can rape a girl at that age?....Most boys that age do not even like girls, they have cooties...
I think the only way this could have happened is if ALL three boys had been molested so they knew exactly what to do....
There is no way on this one....
I hope for the sake of these three boys the truth comes out very soon, being in juvy may cause them way more damage then the lies.

You guys have got to be kidding....how many of you have an 8 or 9 year old son?....now stop and think about it, do you honestly believe they can rape a girl at that age?....Most boys that age do not even like girls, they have cooties...
I think the only way this could have happened is if ALL three boys had been molested so they knew exactly what to do....
There is no way on this one....
I hope for the sake of these three boys the truth comes out very soon, being in juvy may cause them way more damage then the lies.

All night I have thought about those boys in YDC in Cobb. I have been to YDC in Cobb - if my 8 year old son was in there, I would be camping out at the gates, weeping.

If rape occurred, you are absolutely right that they were acting out something they had seen or experienced.

Does it have to be intercourse in terms of rape; I just can't see 8 & 9 year olds physically/biologically capable? Could it have been rape with implements?

It's all to difficult to comprehend.

Georgia law:
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][SIZE=-1]Legal Definition of Rape:[/SIZE][/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][SIZE=-1]16-6-1 [/SIZE][/FONT]
[SIZE=-1][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif](GCA & 36-2001) [/FONT][/SIZE]
[SIZE=-1][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Rape [/FONT][/SIZE]​

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][SIZE=-1](a)[/SIZE][/FONT][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][SIZE=-1] A person commits the offense of rape when he has carnal knowledge of a female forcibly and against her will. Carnal knowledge in rape occurs when there is any penetration of the female sex organ by the male organ. The fact that the person allegedly raped is the wife of the defendant shall not be a defense to change of rape.[/SIZE][/FONT]​

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][SIZE=-1](b) A person convicted of the offense of rape shall be punished by death, by imprisonment for life, or by imprisonment for not less than ten nor more 20 years. Any person convicted under this Code section shall, in addition, be subject to the sentencing and punishment provisions of Code Sections 17-10-7[/SIZE][/FONT]​

Does it have to be intercourse in terms of rape; I just can't see 8 & 9 year olds physically/biologically capable? Could it have been rape with implements?

It's all to difficult to comprehend.

I believe that they are too young to produce semen. That was the turning point in the Ryan Harris murder. Semen was found on her panties and the boys were too young to produce it.

Another sign of how bad it is getting folks. On one hand you have 8-9yr raping a 11 yr old, or on the other hand parents or 11 yr old lying about rape. Either way horrific. And, about if they should be tried as adults no they can not possibly conceive of what they are alleged to have done. Sick sick society. My dds were brought up in the 90's and I watched them like a hawk but they spent the night or time at other peoples homes from what I have read in the past 3 years I wouldn't allow them even that much freedom. just weighing in here with moo

I have no doubts that a child that age can get an erection. But sustain one because of sexual arousal? Have the strength to penetrate? Can't those things only happen if a person has gone through puberty?

Is there a possibility that the girl and boys were messing around in the woods, the girl thought she would get into trouble and decided to cry rape? An 11-year-old girl might know more about what rape is than an 8- or 9-year old boy. Or she might have been coerced into saying it by her mother.

I listened to the girl describe the 'attack' on CNN this morning. She was lying. There is no doubt in my mind, she was lying through her teeth. I cannot BELIEVE the boys are being held & there is even a thought of trying them as adults - GMAFB, they are BABIES. If anything, I think they need to investigate this girl. I could here it in her voice, she was not being honest. I have never felt so strongly that someone was lying since I saw Susan Smith on TV describing the man who took her children. Or, Scott Peterson describing his missing Wife. This girl is lying.

A.

I listened to the girl describe the 'attack' on CNN this morning. She was lying. There is no doubt in my mind, she was lying through her teeth. I cannot BELIEVE the boys are being held & there is even a thought of trying them as adults - GMAFB, they are BABIES. If anything, I think they need to investigate this girl. I could here it in her voice, she was not being honest. I have never felt so strongly that someone was lying since I saw Susan Smith on TV describing the man who took her children. Or, Scott Peterson describing his missing Wife. This girl is lying.

A.

Was it the actual girl that you heard this morning or just a reporter giving a run-through of her story?

Because honestly, even though I'm not a parent, if I was I know that one of the first things I'd let my 11 year old daughter who has just been supposedly raped is give an interview to a national new network recounting the experience. *sarcasm*

Was it the actual girl that you heard this morning or just a reporter giving a run-through of her story?

Because honestly, even though I'm not a parent, if I was I know that one of the first things I'd let my 11 year old daughter who has just been supposedly raped is give an interview to a national new network recounting the experience. *sarcasm*

It was the girl - I did not see her, I heard her on the radio - you can watch the interview here -

http://www.cnn.com/video/#/video/us/2007/11/20/schramm.ga.child.rape.wgcl

Thanks for the link LovingtheChaos! ETA: And Squishified!

Yeah...... I agree with you that I think she is lying. There's just something weird about that whole interview with her and her mother.

I'm having trouble believing this girl too.................

She's not being honest. I'm dumbfounded that these boys are still in YDC. One of the boys - according to his father - is 40 pounds, 2 feet shorter than the girl and has a broken wrist and he is being charged with kidnapping. :eek:

Hopefully her family is being looked at too. She could have been raped by someone else like her father/stepfather/mom's boyfriend/other male family member/family friend and is just blaming it on someone else to keep from getting in trouble.

I wouldn't put it past kids those age playing doctor or "show me" though...that's way different than rape.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JustFab
Back