GA - 3 Young Boys Arrested In Rape Case

......I wouldn't put it past kids those age playing doctor or "show me" though...that's way different than rape.

That's what I think happened too, Taxi. And then several days later at a slumber party, the girls told her friends and then things got blown up in that way preteen girls have of blowing things up. I think the girl cried rape for the attention and because she might have felt ashamed about the doctor playing - or worried that her parents would find out.

These boys should be released.

What kind of mother would let her daughter give interviews about this "rape"??? at any age... now i am thinking maybe this was all a stunt for attention? I could not imagine allowing a child, of any age, especially a child; to talk publically about something so personal a matter..

Big question, I had no brothers growing up and my children are female.
Can boys that young have an erection? Sorry to be so blunt but this type of case is very disturbing.

Big question, I had no brothers growing up and my children are female.
Can boys that young have an erection? Sorry to be so blunt but this type of case is very disturbing.

Even baby boys can get an erection. It's natural. From my understanding, a young boy's erection does not necessarily come from sexual arousal. It just happens.

Please tell me this mother of an 11 year old did not really go on national TV about an alleged rape.
Please tell me a national TV broadcast did not interview a minor child that was purposedly sexually assaulted
Please do tell me that the Psych community is on national screaming that this is not good for anyone involved.
People if this is not the nail in the coffin I don't know what is. This will die down on news these little children will be scarred for life and will not even know why, the little boys will be found innocent and the little girl will be labeled trouble maker, even though it is not her it is her mother Adults are supposed to protect children keep them from harm and when harmed nurture them. This is crazy

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lilhuda
Back