GUILTY GA - Amber Whited, 22, Glynn Cty, 16 July 2013

Have the whereabouts of the children's father that was released from prison been determined?

Lot's of rumor's circulating in this case, heard one is in prison, one in Mexico. Who knows what the truth is.

LE nor family have mentioned anything in MSM, so nothing linkable. Based on what I see so far, doesn't look like a good outcome.
icon9.gif

I'm getting page not found?

Page works for me?

QueenD there are two posts for Amber. One has 96 comments, the other 159. Have you clicked on "view previous comments"?

hate to say this... did they open the trunk of her found car?

A young petite lady had a flat on MLK blvd? Oh boy. :(

Huh, where did you read that?

From the first post.

The police found her white Honda Accord Wednesday about 3:30 p.m. in downtown Brunswick on MLK Boulevard, six miles from her job.

The keys were inside and the car had a flat tire. A witness says they saw a man exiting the vehicle about 4 p.m. Tuesday.

http://www.actionnewsjax.com/conten...n-Georgia-mothers/V2idw-r7Bkaq3ppvoYnubA.cspx

She could have had a flat on MLK and something happened to her. Or, she could have been carjacked elsewhere and someone else had a flat on MLK blvd. Either way, it doesn't look good right now.

I listened to that video but didn't hear anything about her last text message.

That is weird. The other videos play fine but I can't play that one either. Nothing else comes up when you google her name and "last text". I'm worried they don't have much to go on at all.

They should have plenty to go on. Several months back a County Commisioner was listed as missing. His car found in a park. Later body was found and suicide determined.
However, what was interesting is that they were able to trace his whereabouts by both cellphone pings and security cameras. This should be the case, except where the car was found there are no businesses near there.

I think the flat tire leads one to think the car was taken on some back road areas of broken bottles or other debris and ran flat from that location to where the car was found.

What I read about her last text was a reply to a male friend who said he was going to get a haircut and then "broke screen". I have no idea if they mean he literally broke the screen on his phone or what. She is said to have texted back 23 minutes later, "Why?"

I'd like to know that myself. That was sometime during her lunch break. So she had to have been OK for a time unless someone else had her phone and answered the text "for her".

Says they are searching the river today? Least I think she said river.
https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=211059735717465&set=vb.115853591820469&type=2&theater

This video does not play for me, can someone listen and transcribe please? It's the one about Amber's last text message.
http://www.actionnewsjax.com/mediacenter/local.aspx?videoId=4150241&navCatId=20896

There is no "the river".

There is the Turtle River, Brunswick River, Back River, Makay River, Altamaha, Butler Creek, Champney River, Darien River all within 20 miles of there. Or less than half an hour drive and even more.

There is no "the river".

There is the Turtle River, Brunswick River, Back River, Makay River, Altamaha, Butler Creek, Champney River, Darien River all within 20 miles of there. Or less than half an hour drive and even more.

I'm from drought-stricken Cali, we're lucky if we have "A River". Thanks for the info.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
EnvyofAngels
Back