GA - Cooper Harris (HLN Coverage (JVM, NG & Dr. Drew)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Salem recommended starting a thread of the HLN coverage of Cooper Harris' case. He is receiving daily coverage (by JVM and NG, at least from what I've been able to view).

Discuss here.

#JusticeForCooper

:rose:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Was wandering a bit without the original thread until I discovered Cooper has his own forum. Thank you for starting the thread for discussion.

As a mother and grandmother, I am horrified by what happened to precious Cooper Mills. Cooper's brief life and brutal death has touched tens of thousands of people. Let Cooper's death be not in vain.

Cooper's mother is hiding in Alabama behind her lawyer. Why?
LH is hiding in Alabama under her mother's skirt tail. Why?
LH is not assisting LE in their investigation. Why not?
LH is not cooperating in the investigation of her son's death. Why isn't she?

http://www.truecrimeradio.com/

now discussing Sandra Bullock and her stalker. Off topic. my husband flew to Taos MN to get her current home ready for sale to her by its previous owner. I was 8 months pregnant at the time and pretty darned PO'd that hubby was off flying on private lear jets with the rich people who sold the property to her while I was home holding things down ad dealing with creditors trying to hold them off while we waited for the big check to come in from that job.

back on topic - I think they are done discussing Cooper's case for the evening on JVM.

My lil bro lives in Austin & I was always hoping I'd run into her somewhere -- something about her strikes as me as "mostly normal" (I tend to want to meet celebs with whom I could have a normal conversation about a mutually interesting topic)... but then I kept hoping I'd run into Robert Plant, too -- and that would be TOTALLY not normal -- just way cool....

I agree, I am all over the place with LH. It will be nice to land eventually because fence rails are never fun to ride for long and leaping from side to side of the fence is exhausting for me so I don't even bother anymore.

I stopped leaping fences along time ago (physically).... my mind has yet to keep up, and that alone is exhausting -- can't help where it goes, it just does what it does. I need a leash for it. Except it might hang itself on one of its leaps over the fence.... okayyyyyyyyyyyyy I guess I'm tired. Shutting up now.

Thanks for all the updates!

Nancy Grace show on right now, someone else sitting in for NG, discussing the statement issued by LH atty.

There are two of these open. One has to close.

I don't think we can say LH is not cooperating with LE or their investigation simply because she has an attorney. Have LE told her not to leave the state or stated that she is not cooperating?

Is Nancy Covering it tonight?

Yes. Watching now (NG not there, another woman sitting in for her, sorry didn't catch her name).

Just logged in to post about NG show....prosecution has 90 days to indict him, it's already been 27 days, so they have 63 days left to indict him. His no-bond expires at that time, and if not indicted, he could get bond.

Mental health ward? REALLY???
or is this another rumor?

All posts are MOO. Sent via Insignia Flex Tablet.

He's in the mental health ward!

yea, just heard that. LE denied that the other day (link in media thread I think). maybe he wasn't in the mental health ward then...or as they just said, LE is denying it.

JRH worked for police dispatch from 2006 - 2009 and was familiar with the importance of obtaining immediate emergency aid. Yet JRH did not call 911 for his own son.

JRH is entering the jail's mental health ward tonight. via JC (consider the source :)

Yes. Watching now (NG not there, another woman sitting in for her, sorry didn't catch her name).

Just logged in to post about NG show....prosecution has 90 days to indict him, it's already been 27 days, so they have 63 days left to indict him. His no-bond expires at that time, and if not indicted, he could get bond.
Jean Casares

JRH worked for police dispatch from 2006 - 2009 and was familiar with the importance of obtaining immediate emergency aid. Yet JRH did not call 911 for his own son.

JRH is entering the jail's mental health ward tonight. via JC (consider the source :)

who's JC? the one sitting in for NG?

ETA: just saw LinasK post! TY

My lil bro lives in Austin & I was always hoping I'd run into her somewhere -- something about her strikes as me as "mostly normal" (I tend to want to meet celebs with whom I could have a normal conversation about a mutually interesting topic)... but then I kept hoping I'd run into Robert Plant, too -- and that would be TOTALLY not normal -- just way cool....

I stopped leaping fences along time ago (physically).... my mind has yet to keep up, and that alone is exhausting -- can't help where it goes, it just does what it does. I need a leash for it. Except it might hang itself on one of its leaps over the fence.... okayyyyyyyyyyyyy I guess I'm tired. Shutting up now.

Thanks for all the updates!

Correction. Hubs met Sandra years ago when she bought a car from a very exclusive car import dealership that his ex GF worked at. I love her, feel exactly as you do about her. Hubs hated her and found her to be a B.

The property in Taos was eventually sold to Julia Roberts.

LOL as to fence leaping, my arse is too old, too malformed from fence rails to ever consider tyring to leap from side to side at this point in my true crime "career"

WTF is wrong with people? Child rescued from Jeep in Katy, TX. HOT AS HELL there right now! God bless those folks! I ordered my window breaker last week, should be here any day!

He's in the mental health ward!

Mental health ward? REALLY???
or is this another rumor?

All posts are MOO. Sent via Insignia Flex Tablet.

yea, just heard that. LE denied that the other day (link in media thread I think). maybe he wasn't in the mental health ward then...or as they just said, LE is denying it.

:rumor: MSollecito posted (somewhere) today that he IS in the infirmary and that someone (whoever went to hearing with her) SHOWED her proof despite LE denying it.... :rumor:

SNIP BY ME .... LOL as to fence leaping, my arse is too old, too malformed from fence rails to ever consider tyring to leap from side to side at this point in my true crime "career"

:laughing: me arse is quite malformed too, I'm afraid

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members