GA - Cooper Harris (HLN Coverage (JVM, NG & Dr. Drew)

Status
Not open for further replies.
OMG, ANOTHER case? Walked away from tv, did this fool on the screen right now, leave his kid in the car at the courthouse?

Who is MSollecito?

One of our local WSers -- she attended the PCS -- I know she posted on alternate theories but can't remember where else....

Hey, Cinnamon, thought you were gonna take a break?!.... Glad you didn't :loveyou:

I think I might need one though

Yes and that guy is defending him...er making excuses for him.

One of our local WSers -- she attended the PCS -- I know she posted on alternate theories but can't remember where else....

Hey, Cinnamon, thought you were gonna take a break?!.... Glad you didn't :loveyou:

I think I might need one though

TY. :blushing: Lol, quick break, huh? I was watching JVM while cooking, and now NG, and well I couldn't stay away. I can handle one thread at a time for now.

Yes and that guy is defending him...er making excuses for him.
3x felon. Why is he responsible for a baby?
I heard he was getting out today. I wonder if he did.
They gave him bond, but he was already on probation so he didn't get out- yet.
All posts are MOO. Sent via Insignia Flex Tablet.

the hearing thread contains commentary after the hearing from one of our members who attended. I know at least two, possibly three members attended that hearing but have only seen comments about it made by one of those and they are over in the hearing thread.

Hollywood Life exclusively reported he was in the mental health ward 5 days ago:

http://hollywoodlife.com/2014/07/10/justin-ross-harris-mental-ward-murdered-toddler-son-cooper/

This was never picked up by MSM.

Our source revealed the move may have been made for his safety, due to the fact that his high-profile case is all over the local news and therefore other inmates are aware of his situation. “Inmates are threatening him and doing the knife across under the chin motion. Guards at the jail were saying he was moved to keep him segregated for his safety.”

Another more obvious reason Justin could have been moved is to help his case. If Justin is claiming to be emotionally or mentally troubled, his defense team could use that to delay a murder trial. “But let’s also point out that the only plausible defense could be mental health and this would help his defense,” our source suggested.

imo his mental health was fine right up to when he knew he was.going to get "cuffed"

There are two of these open. One has to close.

I think this one that you started is for discussion during show and the other one is to house transcripts... I think it's cool :cool: ... I think.... :dunno:

Jean Casares

Maybe it's just me but I get so much more out of the show when NG isn't there. At least JC isn't constantly interrupting so the guests never get to complete a sentence.

Maybe it's just me but I get so much more out of the show when NG isn't there. At least JC isn't constantly interrupting so the guests never get to complete a sentence.

Agreed! And I like Jean so much better when she's not taking a defense attorney stance. She is so much more likeable when she's neutral.

I don't watch often, or I should say didn't watch often, until Cooper's case... I've been watching a couple of times a week now. This is the first time I saw it w/o NG, and ITA, it was much easier to tolerate w/o NG. Moo. :smile:

So basically none of the "friends" knew Leanna or them as a "couple".
BAM
He was SPLITTING! imo

Tyler Bryan met RH at age 10. Grew up together and so on. Just not the Ross Harris I knew. Was he consumed with his appearance? No.

He got along w/everybody. Had no enemies. Never saw him overstep boundaries. This has got to be an accident.

now discussing Sandra Bullock and her stalker. Off topic. my husband flew to Taos MN to get her current home ready for sale to her by its previous owner. I was 8 months pregnant at the time and pretty darned PO'd that hubby was off flying on private lear jets with the rich people who sold the property to her while I was home holding things down ad dealing with creditors trying to hold them off while we waited for the big check to come in from that job.

back on topic - I think they are done discussing Cooper's case for the evening on JVM.

Super duper off topic...I would like Sandra's address please.
I want to knock on her door and tell her ( face to face) just how stupid ridiculous and awful Gravity was....

:)

J/k
But it was one of the WORST movies EVER!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Super duper off topic...I would like Sandra's address please.
I want to knock on her door and tell her ( face to face) just how stupid ridiculous and awful Gravity was....

:)

J/k
But it was one of the WORST movies EVER!!!!

But, didn't you love her in Miss Congeniality and Hope Floats? There was another love story that she did with Bill Pullman that I loved too.

I don't watch often, or I should say didn't watch often, until Cooper's case... I've been watching a couple of times a week now. This is the first time I saw it w/o NG, and ITA, it was much easier to tolerate w/o NG. Moo. :smile:

I haven't watched NG since Caylee Anthony.

Cooper brought me back

But, didn't you love her in Miss Congeniality and Hope Floats? There was another love story that she did with Bill Pullman that I loved too.

Yes.

Can't begin to make up for that steaming pile titled, Gravity.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member