Found Deceased GA - Heather McDonald, 27, Cartersville, 19 Sept 2016 #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cartersville mother reported missing
download%20_OP_9_CP__1474588527465_6230173_ver1.0.jpg

http://www.11alive.com/news/cartersville-mother-reported-missing/324059103
I wonder how they happened to find her car there?

Sent from my SCH-I545

Omg!!! Under Google reviews for the courtesy inn there is a SM that commented/reviewed the hotel about a week ago!

Sent from my SCH-I545

Link??? :blushing: ETA: Do you mean here?
Yes under SM posted a week ago ...and sorry to make you blush!lol
but where she went missing.. I wish we had more details.
Uhm... details on her going missing.

Sent from my SCH-I545

Excellent find Lisa!

I see (SM's &) that most of the reviews are by men...

:thinking:

Up until a year ago there hadn't been any reviews for 5 years...

Google streetview was updated June 2016 (gas station next door, truck stop across the road...)

Just observations.

ETA: https://www.google.ca/maps/@34.2420...4!1sdGWsuEZysQSNkxIqZNngxA!2e0!7i13312!8i6656
I was in shocked as I was scrolling thru the reviews. It could be nothing.

ETA...one of her photo's it looked like she worked at a quiktrip(gas/grocery store).

Sent from my SCH-I545

If you go to the FB HYSH ... There is a comment to the husband SM. Coincidence that it's the same name of the comment on Google?

If you go to the FB HYSH ... There is a comment to the husband SM. Coincidence that it's the same name of the comment or Google?
Yep! It was possibly an adult get away from 3 young kids. It's just there is no info on last seen and by whom and what time? Maybe something not wanting to be shared but the review was posted to the public?

Could they had been in separate cars and left at different times and she never came home?

...Just rambling getting late thoughts.

I did email the investigator only because they recently asked for info.

Sent from my SCH-I545

It did say she was LAST SEEN at the Courtesy Inn not just that her car had been found there.

Sent from my SCH-I545

Key was found on the ground next to the car. I don't recall hearing that. Plus the door unlocked. Hmm...someone steals the car of a reported missing woman and then is accused of having something to do with her disappearance, in turn, taking the spotlight off of someone else. I wonder...

Sent from my 5054N using Tapatalk

Was it her car someone found or a rental car? Some have said rental. After looking at her FB and SM's page, (SM is monitoring it to look for clues, I guess), she hadn't posted for quite a while, money might have been tight, they had been married for 4 years....I'm sure the police are taking a good look at SM, husband is always the first suspect. A video on Youtube showed one of the little girls getting a cast taken off of her arm when she was pretty young. Heather seemed to really like Marilyn Manson especially a song called I PUT A SPELL ON YOU and Fifty Shades of Grey, both the movie and book. Hope this isn't another situation where she was planning a divorce, not getting along with hubby and ended up dead somewhere. Hate to think that but it has happened a lot. The little girls are adorable. At this point, there isn't much to go on.

I feel like SM is holding back info. WHY was she at this hotel, with a rental, alone? She was clearly not a business woman, and the hotel was clearly not used for typical business... (alluded to in review). Once it's known what the plan was, maybe they can get some clues as to where she is?

It did say she was LAST SEEN at the Courtesy Inn not just that her car had been found there.

Sent from my SCH-I545

Los just posted a flier where it says her car was found there too.

Door unlocked, keys on the ground ... was she running from someone, or snatched and put into another vehicle? Are there cameras where her car was found?

Thinking maybe contact could mean phone?
Time of last contact was Sunday, Sept 18th. at noon.

Time last seen was Monday, Sept 19th at Courtesy Inn.

Sent from my SCH-I545

Is there a way to tell the exact date the review was written by SM? It states in the last week? I can take it to mean the Courtesy Inn were as "helpful as possible" in providing info on HM? Not sure why he would do a review on that though, just wondering?

Speaking of phone...did she have one??? has it been located???

Where are you Heather???

:candle:

Is there a way to tell the exact date the review was written by SM? It states in the last week? I can take it to mean the Courtesy Inn were as "helpful as possible" in providing info on HM? Not sure why he would do a review on that though, just wondering?
I am not sure about exact date.
Yeah it could mean anything and could just be what you/curiousellie posted above. I was in shocked tho when I first scrolled onto it.
I would think there would be cameras.

Not much is known beforehand.

Those little girls are adorable. I hope she is home safe and soon.

Sent from my SCH-I545

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member