Found Deceased GA - Heather McDonald, 27, Cartersville, 19 Sept 2016 #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Speaking of phone...did she have one??? has it been located???

Where are you Heather???

:candle:
Just so much not known...yet!

I have seen questions asked on the fb page
have you seen heather
but haven't seen answers yet. Questions I want to know.

LE is viewing CCTV footage today posted on the hysh.

Sent from my SCH-I545

Yes under SM posted a week ago ...and sorry to make you blush!lol
but where she went missing.. I wish we had more details.
Uhm... details on her going missing.

Sent from my SCH-I545

His review said "Helpful as possible."

And the timeframe from my view said "In the last week."

I take it to mean the hotel staff are being as helpful as possible in the search.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

His review said "Helpful as possible."

And the timeframe from my view said "In the last week."

I take it to mean the hotel staff are being as helpful as possible in the search.

That's how I took it as well, just a shout out for helping in a stressful situation given that they typically get terrible reviews.

This case is very troubling. It has the shadow of Paige Birgfeld hanging heavily over it.

Is there a way to tell the exact date the review was written by SM? It states in the last week? I can take it to mean the Courtesy Inn were as "helpful as possible" in providing info on HM? Not sure why he would do a review on that though, just wondering?

:welcome:

The car...I wonder how the seat was set to drive. Did it appear that she was the one behind the wheel driving? No mention why she was there...heck I have craved a coke and will leave the house and stop at the nearest place whether that be a vending machine at a hotel. Someone asked if she had a phone?

So many questions and not a lot of info.

Sent from my SCH-I545

The car...I wonder how the seat was set to drive. Did it appear that she was the one behind the wheel driving? No mention why she was there...heck I have craved a coke and will leave the house and stop at the nearest place whether that be a vending machine at a hotel. Someone asked if she had a phone?

So many questions and not a lot of info.

Sent from my SCH-I545
That's not the kind of coke that the reviews mention being sold at that fleabag motel.

I think SM is holding back info also...it's possible they weren't getting along, he was controlling, that this is.... either she running away in fear and he caught up to her, did something to her and staged the scene as least as far as the keys go, throwing them on the ground next to the car, if he took them from her so she couldn't leave and she had to get a rental to escape. I hope they reveal what was on the hotel surveillance tape.

The use of a rental car could be because of deception or she couldn't use own car for some reason. I don't trust SM. I got the impression the fleabag hotel was used for prostitution. The surveillance tape should tell a lot of the story, hopefully.

I was 90/10 on SM but after being online today I am 80/20 and I hate that!

Now if I go missing this weekend in Cartersville...the first place my hubby would look is the Goodwill in Cartersville then the antique shops
I do think after joining web sleuths...I am more aware of things going on around me!

Sent from my SCH-I545

They won't share where she was? It looks like a bathroom to me.

On the Have You Seen Heather fb page, I find the post about taking a picture without her noticing kinda weird. I'm not sure I'm on board with advocating photography of anyone who could potentially be Heather to show to Heather's family. I'm a bit surprised LE would suggest taking pictures of strangers.

I feel like we're missing a big chunk of the story.

They won't share where she was? It looks like a bathroom to me.

Not sharing a lot of info or responding to questions?

Sent from my SCH-I545

Ok football today and not wanting to go in that area after dark. I will drive out tomorrow.
From the seasoned sleuthers is there anything I should look for? any pictures that I should take?

Sent from my SCH-I545

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member