GA GA - Jenna Van Gelderen, 25, Atlanta, 18 Aug 2017 #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bit of Hope.. We are up to 1,000 posts so thread number 3 will be starting soon. Can you bring over the latest update again for the timeline when the new thread #3 starts?

:tyou: so much for your efforts on that timeline! :blowkiss:

oeffffff.....would like to do that...but don't know if I have enough time to manage that...What is the expected deadline? It's not just adding info from T2 but also checking if the posts referred to are still correct.....

IMO the conversation/questions were about if her purse/ID/keys of her parents house and car keys were found in her car and where in the car (trunk, glove-compartment, in the open) trying to reconstruct what might have happened..somebody throwing all of her stuff in the car and staged it there (taking the car keys after closing the car) where it was found or she parked it herself for whatever reason. If you park your own car somewhere you have a habit of doing things...taken your ID with you etc/not leaving your purse in the car for everybody to be seen, stuff like that. The phones are still not accounted for as far as I know.

Thank You

I saw a very good reconstruction (and full of compassion and integrity for all parties) video in another case (David Gipson Smith) made by Lordan Arts on brain scratch searchlight. I didn't check if he did already an item on Jenna, but it would be a good thing for Jenna's case.

Subie if you decide to search at all tomorrow or need anything, please reach out. I can send you a FB message if you would like. I live about 30 mins away and more than glad to do anything needed for you or your family during this hard time for you all. Don't hesitate to ask for anything needed!

Today is Yom Kippur for the Jewish community, a high holy day. I would not expect for any searches today, or any activity today here :cow: from family until this evening

oeffffff.....would like to do that...but don't know if I have enough time to manage that...What is the expected deadline? It's not just adding info from T2 but also checking if the posts referred to are still correct.....

:grouphug: I didn't mean you had to update! Just to bring over what you already did! Sorry as I did not mean to burden you at ALLLLL!!! as to updating... just bringing over what you had before as that was fabulous!

As to deadline on threads, most mods that are in charge of threads make a new one at about 1,000 posts. But it's not hard and fast as to when... iykwim... just the usual.

It's just what you did before... even if not up to date.. would be great for the beginning of the next thread. xoxoxoxox!

I am going to throw out another theory.
After driving around all night in her mother's car, she returns home with the male passenger to charge her phone. The male friend gets a text about an after party at the Kindom or Dynasty Event lounge (these are booked out for private parties).
She throws her purse with id and debit card in the trunk. (I do this all the time if I want them with me but may not actually need them). Suitcase is still in the trunk from a prior trip.
Male passenger drives her car to event (hence seat pushed back). She takes only her phones inside. Does not need money or id because it is a private party.
Male driver leaves event with someone else and gives her back her keys.
Something happens to her at the event and all present cover it up. They do not know which is her car or if she even brought a car, so they do not move it.
OR
She leaves the event on her own in the wee hours and is kidnapped by someone off the street.

If they haven't already LE really needs to investigate those two event lounges.

Tapestry is unrelated. Tapestry and frame is damaged earlier in week (perhaps Thursday night party) and is at a dry cleaner somewhere.

I am going to throw out another theory.
After driving around all night in her mother's car, she returns home with the male passenger to charge her phone. The male friend gets a text about an after party at the Kindom or Dynasty Event lounge (these are booked out for private parties).
She throws her purse with id and debit card in the trunk. (I do this all the time if I want them with me but may not actually need them). Suitcase is still in the trunk from a prior trip.
Male passenger drives het car to event (hence seat pushed back). She takes only her phones inside. Does not need money or id because it is a private party.
Male driver leaves event with someone else and gives her back her keys.
Something happens to her at the event and all present cover it up. They do not know which is her car or if she even brought a car, so they do not move it.
My recommendation. Really investigate those two event lounges

Tapestry is unrelated. Tapestry and frame is damaged earlier in week (perhaps Thursday night party) and is at a dry cleaner somewhere.

I have not yet been convinced that damage to the linen was done. It was under glass at the time, and Subie said just a little bit of the glass came out AFTERwards. :thinking:

What is a scenario of how did the damage happen potentially when it was under glass accidentally? And if indeed it happened accidentally on the Thursday night party at the house... wouldn't the other folks there know that and have told LE if they were not involved with her being missing?

IIRC, we don't know where the ID/keys/debit card were, but we were told by Subie the clothes and luggage was in the trunk iirc.

Is that not correct as to not knowing where ID/keys/debit card was?

Its...ok Bently I'm working on it right now (your are sweet, stop saying sorry)

Something happened to that tapestry. If it doesn't hold a lot of monetary value, wouldn't Jenna know that? Plus if you were going to steal it, why not just take the whole frame? Was it unusually heavy or something? It looks like pulling it through that small piece of broken glass might damage it. You wouldn't want to do that if you had plans to sell it.

New thread coming up.

Please get ready to move over in about 10 minutes.

Something happened to that tapestry. If it doesn't hold a lot of monetary value, wouldn't Jenna know that? Plus if you were going to steal it, why not just take the whole frame? Was it unusually heavy or something? It looks like pulling it through that small piece of broken glass might damage it. You wouldn't want to do that if you had plans to sell it.
My personal opinion is one of the two: that the tapestry had DNA that couldn't be wiped. The glass could be easily wiped.
Or, she took it to be cleaned not knowing later in the weekend she wouldn't return.
The frame was left behind in order to not draw attention.

Ummm, because a 4 foot by 6 foot (or 3 foot by 5 foot etc) wooden frame with glass doesn't fit in a vehicle trunk or passenger compartment? Roll it up... and take it vs. taking something in a frame that won't fit in car. Althought the glass was damaged, and per Subie, had a backing, it took time and effort to take it out. And since the glass per Subie fell out and was in place... I doubting it was taken from the front. :moo: :cow:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member