GA GA - Jenna Van Gelderen, 25, Atlanta, 18 Aug 2017 #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have remembered something else found in the car. There was a small voice recorder that belonged to J. With the mention of a recording of a telephone call of one of the last callers (at about 10.30 p.m.) I am wondering if this is what was used for said recording? JMO.

Where did you see this? I heard about the recording but never a voice recorder being found in her car. I thought the recording came from interviews the PI did.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have remembered something else found in the car. There was a small voice recorder that belonged to J. With the mention of a recording of a telephone call of one of the last callers (at about 10.30 p.m.) I am wondering if this is what was used for said recording? JMO.

I do recall reading this as well. I will try to find it!

. I think, from memory, it was the friend that recorded the call?

Sent from my SM-A320FL using Tapatalk

T2 Post 441 from our VI

"...Did find a digital voice recorder though that she had from school to study and a pocket taser in her day bag. Not sure on those maybe she use the recorder recently, batteries dead though"

Im still on the 'staged crime' theory. I wonder if this was part of the set up.... threatened with the taser to make a phone call that was then recorded. We have been told the 'friend' made the recording but we werent allowed to know how.

Erring on the side of caution, I don't want to post the link. However, reverse image search provides fruitful results.
All pics require links. No link no pic. Perhaps if you or Sonnenschein provide link to mods it will be ok and you won't have to post on here for the reasons given. I don't want them to delete it that's all. How do we do a reverse image search? I was wondering about that.

Where did you see this? I heard about the recording but never a voice recorder being found in her car. I thought the recording came from interviews the PI did.

Cape and Stanly have found the post from Subie. Where did you see that the PI did the recording? Did Subie post that or do you have a link? I always thought it was a recording of a phone call. I don't know why I thought that.

Eta. It can't have been anything to do with the PI Interviews. Subie said it was a recording "that night" and was concerning her plans.

I'm now thinking did she leave a recording saying she was leaving and that is why LE were not particularly bothered initially? JMO.
Just can't work out the strangeness of this case otherwise.

I remember another lead about a possible Morningside apartment she made contact about on the 16th and 18th. Did that ever get followed up by family, PI or LE I wonder?

Is Jenna's own Fb available to look at? I have not seen a link to it or any of her SM. Usually we are allowed to link to the victim's SM. Anyone know?

Cape and Stanly have found the post from Subie. Where did you see that the PI did the recording? Did Subie post that or do you have a link? I always thought it was a recording of a phone call. I don't know why I thought that.

Eta. It can't have been anything to do with the PI Interviews. Subie said it was a recording "that night" and was concerning her plans.

No, I'm saying during the PI's interviews, the recording was discovered

No, I'm saying during the PI's interviews, the recording was discovered

Ok do you have a link for that? I don't remember that.

ETA - it would be good if the PI became a VI maybe?

Several of my 20-something employees record voice messages to friends instead of texting. (Which makes sense--who knew you could do that?!) I think it's through FB messenger? I'm thinking that's why there's a recording of Jenna telling her plans to a friend. Moo

Several of my 20-something employees record voice messages to friends instead of texting. (Which makes sense--who knew you could do that?!) I think it's through FB messenger? I'm thinking that's why there's a recording of Jenna telling her plans to a friend. Moo
Taken from the timeline...

10:30 p.m.

•We believe so as a verifiedfriend has spoken to her that night late around 10:30 and he recalls herdriving my mom's car. Per VI - Thread #1, post #604 Is it possible to pinpoint where he saw her?

I dont think she would have recorded a voice message and sent it whilst driving. The friend 'has spoken to her' could mean literally spoke to her on the phone. Maybe the guy was at work and calls are recorded as per company procedures? 'He recalls her driving her mums car' might actually mean that she said to the friend something like 'im just on my way home to swap cars as ive had to borrow my mums car...." and then gone on to discuss plans.

Just my thoughts

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members