GUILTY GA - Jorelys Rivera, 7, Canton, 2 Dec 2011 - #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think Vernon Keenan, GBI Director, was telling us a lot when he said this was Mammoth! IMO, lots more charges will follow.

UH oh!!! gotta go watch the jack axx movie with my ADULT son. I promised...
hellpppp!!!!!!!!

thank you to those who went to the vigil and/or viewing

remember you did it for Jorely and her family & that might ease some of the discomfort

sometimes it's disturbing but it has to be

I respect your opinions abagale. But I'm not sure we can categorize him as a serial killer yet. Not unless other murder victims are brought to light. JMHO

Your right. Serial Killers have killed at least two victims.

This statement alone scares the heeby jibbies (ms) out of me.

I wish LE would release what it was that lead them to arrest RB. I wish they would say why they are checking his past (which it has been checked, sort of). There has to be something that leads this department to believe this crime attaches itself to more.

RB has no prior history behind him, that's on record. That in my opinion is really scary - can't put how scary it is into words.

I find I am having bad logic in how RB murdered JR, dumped/hid her body, went to the leasing office, and JR's apartment to get a picture to show everyone, and then participated in the search for her.
Maybe someone can help me with that.

I am not defending this person RB - I have to clarify that.
I am naturally confused to what makes LE so confident it is RB and I wish they would release some of the convicting information so I/we know they have the right man.

That doesn't seem to strange to me.

#1 he wants to act innocent as if he is not involved and is trying to help.

#2 It's absolutely is his job to help search for her. I'm sure the Apt manager (his boss) instructed him to help find her. I bet she instructed him to go to her Mother and fetch a picture (I bet that was uncomfortable)

If he is sick enough to commit this crime then he should not have a problem pulling this behavior off. I bet the experts saw right through it though...

Serial Killers are just evil. They plan someone's demise. They are not insane.

Yes, I know that. Guess my post was not worded well. We have all been saying it is so strange that he does not have a criminal record. What I was trying to point out is that maybe he doesn't have a criminal record but a mental record that would explain some of his behaviour. His past is not squeaky clean maybe. And I do think they are insane. jmo

But there are many many times that the child is found safely at a park or a friends house. And there were 2 or 3 documented recent incidents where Jorelys went to a friends house after school and did not return home. Mom called the school each time and they found her at her friends house. So I can easily see that they thought it was going to happen that way again. And they probably were a bit irritated at mom for not keeping an eye on her after so many incidents. Cops are human, and they see ugly things happen to kids. So they get very upset when they think parents are being neglectful. imoo

And NG's guest, Heather Johnson Coker, said about a week-and-a-half or two weeks before Jorelys was murdered, a young boy who lived at the complex went missing for a couple of hours and was later found at a friend`s house. Ms. Coker didn't say whether LE were involved in this child's disappearance.

Yes, I know that. Guess my post was not worded well. We have all been saying it is so strange that he does not have a criminal record. What I was trying to point out is that maybe he doesn't have a criminal record but a mental record that would explain some of his behaviour. His past is not squeaky clean maybe. And I do think they are insane. jmo

I am just saying, These type of killers look for any reason to commit these heinous crimes including looking insane or temporarily insane. They know how to duck under the radar. They are very dark intelligent individuals.

Not that I've seen Nonni. Just Jorelys vigil today. But nothing new in the criminal case. JMHO

Thanks Kat. That's pretty much what I am gathering from the last 40 pages I have been quickly scanning. LOL Guess we really must be patient. :seeya:

IMO RB is dark by all means, but I don't think he is intelligent. He might not have a criminal record, but it wouldn't surprise me if he committed criminal acts in the past...they just weren't reported to LE.

I guess the bottom line is a beautiful innocent child's life is lost. Jorelys didn't deserve it. She was bound for success and all of that was taken away from her. May God wrap His heart around her. There may she find peace.

IMO RB is dark by all means, but I don't think he is intelligent. He might not have a criminal record, but it wouldn't surprise me if he committed criminal acts in the past...they just weren't reported to LE.

I agree, especiallly about him being not too intelligent. He reminds me of some of the young adults I have worked with who were heavy drug users...And from reading some of his FB entries, that seems very likely.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member