Found Deceased GA - Kelly Nash, 25, Buford, 5 Jan 2015

With the flu going around, I have heard this one is pretty bad. Hearing he had a cough/cold etc, could he have coughed so much that he passed out? My sisters MIL (elder woman but still) fainted/fell and is the hospital now due to this flu. Wondering if he stepped outside somewhere and fell etc. IMO

Abbygator says they live in the area. Abby- can you tell us more about the area please? Thanks![/QUOTE]

Yes, Lavender, we don't live too far from Buford (same county). You described it great! I would not call it rural but it does have some wooded areas and there is a big lake, Lake Lanier.

With the flu going around, I have heard this one is pretty bad. Hearing he had a cough/cold etc, could he have coughed so much that he passed out? My sisters MIL (elder woman but still) fainted/fell and is the hospital now due to this flu. Wondering if he stepped outside somewhere and fell etc. IMO

I was wondering the same thing. I wonder if he had a fever; fevers can do weird things to people. Hopefully your sister's MIL gets better soon!

Abbygator says they live in the area. Abby- can you tell us more about the area please? Thanks!

Yes, Lavender, we don't live too far from Buford (same county). You described it great! I would not call it rural but it does have some wooded areas and there is a big lake, Lake Lanier.[/QU

I'm glad I described it alright. Is it easy to get lost in the wooded areas around there? It's been two days now. How is the weather down there? I hope it's not too cold if he is outside somewhere :notgood: :thinking:

I'm glad I described it alright. Is it easy to get lost in the wooded areas around there? It's been two days now. How is the weather down there? I hope it's not too cold if he is outside somewhere :notgood: :thinking:

It's not really wooded like that. Just a lot of trees...parks and stuff. I wouldn't think he would be lost in woods, but I could be wrong. Unfortunately, we are getting a cold spell. Suppose to go down in the teens tonight with highs only in the 30s. :(

Hopefully he will be found safe before then, but if not I will drive around that area over the weekend and check out how wooded it is.

I live a mile and a half from where he went missing. I would not say it's rural at all. The woods are not thick or dense until you get into some of the areas around the lake about 2-3 miles away.There are fliers up all over town and the story is being covered somewhat in the area.

There is a comment on the fb page that said the commenter's neighbor saw him on the Shadburn Ferry on Monday. They contacted detectives about it. Where does the ferry go to/from?

Troubling that the dogs didn't pick up his scent. Who else saw him and when other than the live in girl friend? When I'm sick, the last place I want to be is outside in the cold, but that's just me.

There is a comment on the fb page that said the commenter's neighbor saw him on the Shadburn Ferry on Monday. They contacted detectives about it. Where does the ferry go to/from?

Shadburn Ferry is a road.

Comment from the fb page "No, there was nothing wrong with Kelly. He had a mild sinus infection, but that is all."

Oh, my mistake. I thought they were referring to an actual ferry.

The newer pic, right before Xmas with his sister, he looks heavier than the other pics. I wonder if he was walking or jogging for exercise. My DH asked for a Fitbit for Xmas so that he can walk and track how many steps. My DH has gone out walking some mornings, since Xmas, while I sleep in and I am none the wiser that he's gone. Maybe he did this and something happened...hit by car or something. I hope he is found soon as the weather isn't pretty as of late.

Kelly Nash was reported missing around 7 a.m. Monday, last seen by his girlfriend Jessica Sexton a few hours earlier. Sexton told police that Nash was playing video games in the living room around 4 a.m. She told him to get some sleep, as he had a persistent cough. He left the house without his cellphone, wallet or truck. His car keys and 9 mm handgun were missing.

The garage door that was used for exiting and entering the home was slightly ajar. No signs of struggle or forced entry were evident.

http://www.gainesvilletimes.com/section/6/article/107044/

34q4661.jpg

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Kelly-Nash-Missing/1529852170596731?fref=ts

So his car keys were missing, but what about his actual car?

Gwinnett County Sheriff's Sergeant J.W. Buice in a statement to volunteers Wednesday night at Nash’s home said that authorities were working closely with Tracy Sargent (www.helpfindingmissingpersons.com) and the K9 unit to find answers in Nash's disappearance. Buice asked the volunteers to continue their efforts in getting out flyers and setting up a command post while the K9 unit does its job.

Buice said a 9 a.m. meeting is scheduled for Friday to reevaluate search efforts if Nash is not found before that time.

http://www.accessnorthga.com/detail.php?n=283754

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MeanBean
Back