Found Deceased GA - LaTania 'Janell' Carwell, 16, Augusta, 17 April 2017 *mom & stepdad arrested*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Qutoes from mom indicate a deep level of denial.

“In my heart, in my mind I feel like he didn’t kidnap our daughter,” Tonya Tripp said of the incident.

“These kids go with they daddy all the time. So, you mean to tell me every time they go somewhere with him it’s a kidnapping?” Tripp asked. “Just because I didn’t know it the second that he left with her?”

“Really,” Mrs. Tripp stated in disbelief. “He married to all this prettiness and he gon run away with our daughter? Come on now. That’s stupid!”

That mother! OMG! She said if Janell comes home she just wants her to tell the truth. In the next sentence the mom says that she knows her husband is innocent.

So, if Janell tells her mom that hubby is not innocent, who will she stand behind??

My vote for one of the worst moms ever!!

Sending up strong prayers that both are found unharmed and the situation is resolved peacefully.

That mother! OMG! She said if Janell comes home she just wants her to tell the truth. In the next sentence the mom says that she knows her husband is innocent.

So, if Janell tells her mom that hubby is not innocent, who will she stand behind??

My vote for one of the worst moms ever!!

Agree 100%!!!! She is definitely in denial & seems like her need for a man, any man obviously, far outweighs her parenting skills.

*Just my random thoughts & opinions*

It would appear, on the surface... that here we have another woman, another wife, who has been *possibly* duped by another man. Lead to believe he loves her & her children but in reality is a *possible* pervert that only took up with her because of a younger version of her in the household.

We see it ALL the time. It makes me want to throw up. It breaks my heart for the mothers and the kids. It's all wrong. On every level and from every angle.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
roseashley592