GUILTY GA - Lauren Giddings, 27, Macon, 26 June 2011 #15 *appeals denied*

Wow, that IS sick.....did someone SAY "IF" he murdered her?

..I guess they dont get that murder is a crime and it has nothing to do with bringing someone back, it has to do with the crime

Thanks for sharing

Has anybody seen the sick Facebook page “Justice For Stephen McDaniel “ it’s so disgusting and each post gets even more bizarre

I keep seeing this page show up in groups, I can’t tell if it’s the parents or a joke. Every single post is even more disgusting, bizarre, and weird. They blame the victim and if you know about the case it’s grizzly.

I could screenshot the whole page but here’s the link:

facebook.com/stephenmarkmcdaniel

Has anybody seen the sick Facebook page “Justice For Stephen McDaniel “ it’s so disgusting and each post gets even more bizarre

I keep seeing this page show up in groups, I can’t tell if it’s the parents or a joke. Every single post is even more disgusting, bizarre, and weird. They blame the victim and if you know about the case it’s grizzly.

I could screenshot the whole page but here’s the link:

facebook.com/stephenmarkmcdaniel
Ewwww. :eek:

Doesn't sound like a family member because the person says in one post he/she can't visit him unless they're family. This person calls premeditated murder a mistake??! Maybe the FB page owner is in a mental facility. If not, that's where he/she belongs. MOO

I think of Lauren and her family often, thanks @MajorHoople.

McD's interview was one in a million. Starting with the sidewalk meltdown when he found out a body was found.

Thank God for computer forensics or there may have been other victims.

IMO, McD is merely amusing himself in prison by filing these frivolous appeals. After all, what else would a bored law school graduate, who never took the bar or practiced law, do with his time while serving a LIFE sentence? He's just white noise now ...

Here's the real news - Log in or sign up to view
Lauren is remembered in Annual 5K Runs, a Non-Profit Preganacy Center, Scholarships, Butterbean Bake Sales and ...
She has an amazing family who refuse to let who Lauren was in life be forgotten - Bravo to them all!!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500
Back