Found Deceased GA - Quinton Simon - Missing From Home - Mom ARRESTED- Savannah #4

I couldn't care any less about how her mother is doing.
imo
Agreed.
Laughing and drinking whilst that baby was rotting in the landfill was horrific.
Even if the grandma didn't know exactly where he was... he was still missing !!!!!
What kind of an example is that to set ?
Leilani is not the only child of that grandma to be in prison, either.
Imo.

Dean criticized the defense's assertion that there is simply not enough evidence to back up those three murder charges. He claimed that due to the manner in which Quinton's body was processed from a dumpster all the way to a landfill, "no cause of death has yet been ascertained forensically and likely will not ever be."

He's taking no prisoners and rightly so.

"Granting the Defendant's special demurrer would be tantamount to telling the Defendant and other would-be murderers: Get rid of the body entirely - or do a good enough job trying - and the Court will reward your cunning and depravity by declaring you beyond the reach of prosecution for murder," Dean wrote.

Good God, this case was a circus from the beginning. I see nothing has changed!! Let a jury decide whether the evidence is conclusive!!! I'm pretty sure if they can add 2+2 and get to 4. we'll get a conviction.

Geez I was kinda hoping I could push a button to keep her sorry butt from my conciousness, kinda like day 1 of trial put her on the stand, day 2 death penalty or lwop. But those journals, yeah I'd like to see them, you betcha.

I saw this on Vinnie's show tonight.

Thank goodness this poor little guy was found after so many weeks of searching in the landfill dump. I can't imagine how hard it was for the searchers.

She discarded him like trash and I hope she spends the rest of her life behind bars.

MOO

Thinking of little Quinton today for some reason, it still makes me so sad. Awaiting the time it takes to bring bio Mom to court, what an awful piece of work this one is.

MOO
I have not kept up on this case. I see they found poor Quinton in a landfill after being put in a dumpster --- there obviously are no words for this level of evil. thank you for bringing this case forward.

Lets hope this trial doesn't end like Casey Anthony's. I still have PTSD over that one.
No way, IMO they have too much evidence. I haven't kept up as much as I would like, so I don't know what's current. But before Quintin was found and she was arrested - many already knew she visited the dumpster area that night.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500
Back