GA - Rapper Young + others indicted on RICO & other charges, May 2022. Trial ongoing April 2023, interruptions, lawyer arrested. Fulton County.

@cathyrusson

Bean: "I really don't remember", Bean says when asked about 9/11/13. State: Do you recall crashing a vehicle into a laundry? Bean: I really don't remember. He doesn't remember this? Not sure anyone would forget that....

View attachment 487030View attachment 487031
10:41 AM · Feb 29, 2024

Bean doesn't remember anything that happened in 2013. Dude, you were involved in a shooting. You were in a car that flew over that wall and crashed into the laundromat and then you were taken into custody. But yeah, I can see how you wouldn't remember that.....

View attachment 487032
10:44 AM · Feb 29, 2024

Bean: "I suffer from Molly" He says he took a lot of drugs back in the day.....remembers nothing

View attachment 487033
10:49 AM · Feb 29, 2024

Bean identified #YoungThug in court.

View attachment 487034
10:50 AM · Feb 29, 2024

"I only know Jeffery Williams from music. I'm not a member of #YSL." - Bean testifies.

"I don't recall." "I don't remember." "I don't have any knowledge of..."

State: Have you ever been hit by a car?Bean had to think really long and hard about that.He then says yes he was hit by a car once. (his body hit by a car).

But now says he doesn't remember getting hit by a car....

Bean doesn't remember ever being in this car of driving it.

View attachment 487035
11:00 AM · Feb 29, 2024

Prosecutor Love is going through a series of names of people and nicknames.... Bean says he knows none of them.

Love: Do you remember being in a raggedy a$$ car with detective Quinn?
"raggedy a$$ car" LOL

Adrian Bean will be back on the stand under cross-examination today. Will he remember anything? Also, the state wants to play a jailhouse call involving Bean. They were to work on redactions over the weekend. Court allegedly starts at 10am.

1709572172222.png

Began at 11:20

Jeffery Williams aka #YoungThug on day 41 of the #YSL RICO trial.

1709572222587.png

Jurors brought into court for the first time today at 11:50 am. What time do you think they'll break for lunch?

Adrian Bean now on cross-exam by #YoungThug's attorney, Brian Steel.

1709572278516.png
@cathyrusson

Judge Glanville plans to take up some stuff outside the presence of the jury for the rest of today and while jurors are off for Spring Break.

Adrian Bean continued to testify today but he will have to come back to continue his testimony on March 13 at 10 a.m. There will be no court from March 5-March 12 and April 1-5 (for jurors). The April break is due to jurors asking to have Spring Break off.

Glanville said they will take up motions on April 1 and 2 and take off the rest of the week. Jurors will be off April 1-5 after asking the judge to get Spring Break off.

He ended up just ending court after talking to attorneys for a couple of minutes. Court is back March 13 at 10 a.m.

@JozsefPapp_

Judge Glanville plans to take up some stuff outside the presence of the jury for the rest of today and while jurors are off for Spring Break.

Adrian Bean continued to testify today but he will have to come back to continue his testimony on March 13 at 10 a.m. There will be no court from March 5-March 12 and April 1-5 (for jurors). The April break is due to jurors asking to have Spring Break off.

Glanville said they will take up motions on April 1 and 2 and take off the rest of the week. Jurors will be off April 1-5 after asking the judge to get Spring Break off.

He ended up just ending court after talking to attorneys for a couple of minutes. Court is back March 13 at 10 a.m.

@JozsefPapp_
What's up with the weeklong March break? I guess they get two Spring Breaks: a college break and an Easter break. (I'm being cheeky.... but also kinda not.)

ATLANTA, Ga. (Atlanta News First) - Could a recent Georgia Supreme Court ruling impact Young ’s historic trial?

The Georgia Supreme Court just overturned a man’s murder conviction over the use of a rap music video during his trial.

But in the last year, there’s been a lot of debate about the use of rap lyrics and videos as evidence in trials.

In November, Judge Ural Glanville, who is overseeing rapper Young ’s historic trial, ruled some of the artists’ lyrics will be “conditionally” admitted in court.

Prosecutors have argued the lyrics are admissions to criminal activity.

Could a recent Georgia Supreme Court ruling impact Young ’s trial?

Updated: 18 hours ago

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Caseymarie9316