GA - Rapper Young + others indicted on RICO & other charges, May 2022. Trial ongoing April 2023, interruptions, lawyer arrested. Fulton County.

WATCH LIVE: Young YSL RICO Trial — GA v. Jeffery Williams et al — D... https://youtube.com/live/vI29ZG59dM8?si=TCFNr6opLcTMCghF via @YouTube

Bean: All these blogs, my face all over the news....

Bean: You all put my phone number out and now I'm getting threats. I can't sleep!
View attachment 490719

You all trying to assassinate me in 2024.,..that's what I know. - Adrian Bean very upset on the stand in #YSL #YoungTHug trial.
View attachment 490720
Oh, boy!

1710517310406.png

I love the facial expressions here. That lady is displaying the kind of frown I've only ever seen on emojis. And the judge with his arms crossed is looking down at him like Uncle Phil on The Fresh Prince of Bel Air after catching Will in one of his shenanigans.

After weeks of “I don’t recall,” “I don’t remember” and conflicting testimony, jurors heard the police interview w/ Adrian Bean who identified Young as one of the passengers involved in 2013 shooting & crash.

It’s important to remember that Young was never arrested or charged in the 2013 incident. In 2023, Bean also told Brian Steel and a private investigator that was never involved and police had coerced him into naming him as a suspect .

1:56 PM · Mar 15, 2024

@cathyrusson

Adjourning for the day - 2:30pm - in #YoungThug. Not starting until 3:30pm on Monday due to a juror having a job interview on Monday for the next school year. Not sure why he's bothering to be in session. If start time is 3:30, they likely won't get started until well after 4.

2:33 PM · Mar 15, 2024

@cathyrusson

Adjourning for the day - 2:30pm - in #YoungThug. Not starting until 3:30pm on Monday due to a juror having a job interview on Monday for the next school year. Not sure why he's bothering to be in session. If start time is 3:30, they likely won't get started until well after 4.

2:33 PM · Mar 15, 2024
That's the kind of work day I'd like... from noon to one, with an hour for lunch. lol ;)

@cathyrusson

Jury entered the courtroom at 10:22 and 58 mins later Judge Glanville called for a comfort break. Sigh.

1710863475269.png
11:29 AM · Mar 19, 2024

Steel points out this picture to Bean of the fence at the laundromat with barbwire/razor wire. He asks if he has ever tried to jump a fence that has barbwire/razor wire. Of course Bean doesn't remember....but Steel is asking this because allegedly #YoungThug got out of the wrecked red car, ran to that fence and jumped it.

1710863568232.png

11:48 AM · Mar 19, 2024

Adrian Bean resting his eyes as Brian Steel plays the 2013 jailhouse call/interview with detective Quinn. Bean's answers will always be that he doesn't recall so I guess he doesn't need to pay a lot of attention.

1710863628528.png

11:13 AM · Mar 19, 2024

@cathyrusson

Jury entered the courtroom at 10:22 and 58 mins later Judge Glanville called for a comfort break. Sigh.

View attachment 491569
11:29 AM · Mar 19, 2024

Steel points out this picture to Bean of the fence at the laundromat with barbwire/razor wire. He asks if he has ever tried to jump a fence that has barbwire/razor wire. Of course Bean doesn't remember....but Steel is asking this because allegedly #YoungThug got out of the wrecked red car, ran to that fence and jumped it.

View attachment 491570

11:48 AM · Mar 19, 2024

Adrian Bean resting his eyes as Brian Steel plays the 2013 jailhouse call/interview with detective Quinn. Bean's answers will always be that he doesn't recall so I guess he doesn't need to pay a lot of attention.

View attachment 491571

11:13 AM · Mar 19, 2024
Why are they wasting everyone's time by continuing to question this guy when every answer he gives is I don't know or I don't recall? That has got to be frustrating for the jury.

@cathyrusson

Attorney Weinstein is at a sidebar now with prosecutor Love and Judge Glanville. Weinstein has watched my "high" clip of Bean. I'm assuming this is what is being discussed.

1710879149728.png3:25 PM · Mar 19, 2024

Judge Glanville denied Harvey's motion to sever Nichols from the trial.

3:39 PM · Mar 19, 2024

Bean is back on the stand and the jury is coming in. Safe to say him admitting to being high on the stand is not getting addressed now....if ever.

3:40 PM · Mar 19, 2024

Reading tea leaves.....Judge then called up the court reporter to the bench. Maybe to ask for her transcript of what Bean said?

1710879256552.png

3:38 PM · Mar 19, 2024

Attorneys Max Schardt and Carleton Mathews Sr. spend the last few moments of Bean on the stand questioning his credibility.

Most of his testimony was regarding a September 2013 incident prosecutors alleged Young was involved, however, Bean didn't provide much information it and would often say, "I don't recall" when asked about it.

After at least 5 days on the witness stand over a two week period, Adrian Bean has been permanently excused as a witness.

A juror told Judge Glanville that it was hard to hear recordings being played in court. Glanville said he will look into it.

Court is adjourned until tomorrow at 1 p.m., no court on Thursday March 21, and court will be from 1-5 p.m. on Friday.

@JozsefPapp_

NEW FILING in #YSL RICO trial. "Thus the present trial will take well into a least mid-2027 to complete." Defendant Deamonte Kendrick files a motion "To limit witnesses due to undue delay, waste of time, and/or needless presentation of cumulative evidence." The motion states after the state whittled down their witness list from over 700 witnesses to over 400 witness. "To date, the state has presented approximately 40 witnessses.." since the trial began in November.

NEW FILING (cont): Kendrick asks the court to: a) order the state to provide a detailed explanation of the expected testimony of each respective witness and an explanation of how that witness's proposed testimony is not cumulative of other witnesses... b) Make a finding of whether each witness on the detailed witness list will likely cause aundue delay, a waste of time or be cumulative...

@cathyrusson

The envelope shared with each defense team at the end of yesterday that is "sealed" and is not to be shared with any 3rd parties contains something to do with Adrian Bean. Might be transcripts of his "high" testimony? Not sure what else it would be.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500
Back