GUILTY GA - Rusty Sneiderman shot to death at Dunwoody preschool, 18 Nov 2010 #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good question. I have a gut feeling he must have had some questions or concerns that there was someone else...But I think he was blindsided by the Hemy thing. He didn't make the connection with the "Mexican" along side the gas meter...But I wonder if when he look in the eyes of HN the day at the day care center if he didn't recognize him. We will never know. If he did I would imagine it was instantly clear to him what was happening and why! So sad.

:seeya: Thank You ...

BBM: Ah yes, you are correct -- he must have recognized him then and unfortunately, it was too late :banghead:

JMO, but from what I have read and the videoclips I have seen of AS, I do believe she completely manipulated HN into shooting Rusty ... AS does not, and never has, appeared to be a "grieving widow" !

:moo:

The fact that he's never seen the actual phone, even though he has all the info is supposed to make us doubt him? They're really getting desperate.

Does anyone know what the gentleman on the stand discussing iphone capabilities is there to talk about? I thought he examined the data on AS Blackberry, but doesn't seem to know too much about it, just that he couldn't account for 5 calls or texts , and thinks they were deleted, but couldn't be sure.
Seriously? The FBI can't tell more than that? Did I miss something?

omgosh after they show him, they then decide to conceal his image!

Does anyone know what the gentleman on the stand discussing iphone capabilities is there to talk about? I thought he examined the data on AS Blackberry, but doesn't seem to know too much about it, just that he couldn't account for 5 calls or texts , and thinks they were deleted, but couldn't be sure.
Seriously? The FBI can't tell more than that? Did I miss something?

I think he was there to validate the data, not necessarily the content. :twocents:

The fact that he's never seen the actual phone, even though he has all the info is supposed to make us doubt him? They're really getting desperate.

This is like asking the doctor who just confirmed a brain tumor if he actually 'saw' the tumor....he must say no but I did see the cat scan etc. reeks of desperation.

This is like asking the doctor who just confirmed a brain tumor if he actually 'saw' the tumor....he must say no but I did see the cat scan etc. reeks of desperation.

Defense attorneys for Andrea Sneiderman are seriously underestimating the common sense and intelligence of the jury members. IMO

Is it just my computer? Every time I refresh, it's many minutes before I can get back. Is that happening to anyone else? tia

She is sooooooooo busted. There goes her claim of not knowing if HN was in Colorado when she was! Nice! :)

She is sooooooooo busted. There goes her claim of not knowing if HN was in Colorado when she was! Nice! :)

I am stunned she did not accept the deal offered by the prosecution on the eve of trial to do one year time. I could very well be wrong, and she might be acquitted, but I will be flummoxed. She knows the strength and nature of the evidence against her. Either her defense attorneys seriously overestimated their skill, or she is so narcissistic and delusional that she thought there was no jury that would convict her. I am stunned at the weight of the evidence against her and how little headway her attorneys are able to make. JMO and like I said, I could be way off base. But I don't think I am.

But but but, someone probably just took her phone to D3enver, and used it. That's what the def will come up with. haha

I am stunned she did not accept the deal offered by the prosecution on the even of trial to do one year time. I could very well be wrong, and she might be acquitted, but I will be flummoxed. She knows the strength and nature of the evidence against her. Either her defense attorneys seriously overestimated their skill, or she is so narcissistic and delusional that she thought there was no jury that would convict her. I am stunned at the weight of the evidence against her and how little headway her attorneys are able to make. JMO and like I said, I could be way off base. But I don't think I am.

I don't think you are off base at all. It is crazy to me how damning this evidence is. Then to hear her tell all of these lies, straight out of her own mouth!!!

I too am stunned that she didn't take a deal. It's crazy! :crazy:

Morning everyone :wave:

For some unknown reason, I am in a shhhhtty mood. :stormingmad: ----not sure why. Meh. Hopefully it will change.

Ideas on how the def will combat this? All takers included. Even extra terrestrial stories will be taken seriously. It may, in fact be what the def will use!

I am back home just in time for the lunchbreak of course!

I wish I could have heard the testimony this morning. Thanks all, for the notes and discussion. It helps when trying to catch up!

Morning everyone :wave:

For some unknown reason, I am in a shhhhtty mood. :stormingmad: ----not sure why. Meh. Hopefully it will change.

Ahh.... buck up! I should be in that mood. My freezer decided to crap out on me. Waiting for a repair dude from GE of all places to get his butt over here!

It could be worse! I'm not even in a bad mood about it! :crazy:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member