GUILTY GA - Rusty Sneiderman shot to death at Dunwoody preschool, 18 Nov 2010 #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's been reported if she had taken the deal there would be no actual jail time. I think she's past the point of no return now.
I do know we need defense attorneys, but aren't these men embarassed to be presenting the case they are? DUH!!

Ideas on how the def will combat this? All takers included. Even extra terrestrial stories will be taken seriously. It may, in fact be what the def will use!

They will blame LE and human error, gremlins. But it will be LE.

I am back home just in time for the lunchbreak of course!

I wish I could have heard the testimony this morning. Thanks all, for the notes and discussion. It helps when trying to catch up!

Testimony of LE on the stand was rehash of Friday afternoon. Don't think you missed a thing.

FBI agent busted AS on calls made to HN and their meeting where she claimed she didn't know he was in town with her, name escapes me at the moment, phones show they were in communication.

FBI agent was good for prosecution!

Testimony of LE on the stand was rehash of Friday afternoon. Don't think you missed a thing.

FBI agent busted AS on calls made to HN and their meeting where she claimed she didn't know he was in town with her, name escapes me at the moment, phones show they were in communication.

FBI agent was good for prosecution!
And before that they showed that she deleted communication from Hemy. Well....or else the police did it as a favor to her.

It's been reported if she had taken the deal there would be no actual jail time. I think she's past the point of no return now.
I do know we need defense attorneys, but aren't these men embarassed to be presenting the case they are? DUH!!

Certain people where I used to work always wanted to be on the big projects that were going poorly. It never mattered how bad the project was going, just that their name was associated with a big project.

I tend to think this is similar. :twocents:

I think it is pretty common for these sociopath types to never, ever admit guilt, no matter how strong the evidence against them. It is like when LE confronted Scott Peterson with photos of him and Amber Frey together at a party. His response was "Are you saying that's me?"

It's the old "prisons are full of innocent people" thingy.

As far as the defense lawyers, I've often wondered about how they advise clients about taking a plea right before trial is to begin. Would their income not be much higher for participating in a trial? Not saying that the money factor would influence how an attorney advised a client, of course..... I'm sure no lawyer would ever do that.

I once had a (dumb) neighbor who did something that turned out to be a crime. (Not violence, it was more "white collar".) He was arrested and charged with every little thing related to the event. He got a lawyer who was immediately urging him to take a plea deal. I advised him to get a different attorney, which he did not do.

Anyway, he kept refusing the lawyers advice to take a plea. Finally, just when it was about to go to trial, the Prosecutors majorly changed the plea deal offer, dropping all charges except one, which they would lower to a lesser charge, etc. A "really sweet deal" so to speak. So he took that deal and was even able to plead "nolo contendere" (sp?) which technically is not a guilty plea.

If he had followed the advice of his attorney and taken the first deal offered, his outcome would have been quite different.

Guys I'm starting a new thread, just giving you a heads up!

Yep. Mouth full as we speak. Start back in 25 min.

I wonder if they used "Cellebrite software" to analyze the phone.

PS. My spell check is not working, so just skip over errors please.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member