GUILTY GA - Rusty Sneiderman shot to death at Dunwoody preschool, 18 Nov 2010 #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you all for posting what is/was happening!!

So, does the actual trial start Monday??

TIA!

:seeya:

:seeya:

See you all Monday morning!

Yes, indeed, LaLaw!!

Join us for Breakfast in Decatur!

images

Thanks to all for your posts. I will be following along with you in the evenings after work.

Good morning!!!

I am so ready for this trial to begin. I hope AS gets the maximum.

Is the trial in the Eastern Time Zone or Central? Just outside of Atlanta going West is where time changes to Central, IIRC. May be wrong though. I'm old and stay confused, lol!

For those that have to play catch-up after work or if you miss anything....this site is posting the videos of this trial and JY trial. I don't know how long it takes for them to post the videos for the day though.

http://thetrialdivas.com/trials-on-your-time/

ETA...they also have trial highlights from HN's trial.

We have sound and are staring at the State of Georgia seal. We did have video a few moments ago.

Funny, the man next to AS wasn't there all last week. Wonder if he is there because the jury is mostly black?? jmo

Anyone have a better link than 11Alive? I hate to hear these commentators talk while the judge is speaking! Is it like that on all links?

First they showed the courtroom, then lawyers addressing the judge, then the feed went down. I hope it's just that they aren't ready to start openings... or there's a big SNAFU with the feed.

Can I have the 11 Alive feed?

Sound is on on WSBTV but it keeps freezing and seems to be behind WAT. Just joining in so it could be something old.

First they showed the courtroom, then lawyers addressing the judge, then the feed went down. I hope it's just that they aren't ready to start openings... or there's a big SNAFU with the feed.

Can I have the 11 Alive feed?

Just 11Alive.com

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members