GUILTY GA - Rusty Sneiderman shot to death at Dunwoody preschool, 18 Nov 2010 #5

Status
Not open for further replies.
holy craziness... I missed the coverage this morning, just checked in and we are in verdict watch!! Those must have been some pretty darn quick closing statements. Can't wait to watch them tonight. Gotta get all of my alerts in order.

Jury wants to go home now. One juror must pick up child.

(This jury has been a real trip!)

He is giving him the admonishments now.

Isn't this the jury where one of them has to leave by 5:30 in order to pick up their child? So many trials cannot remember.

:seeya: See y'all in the morning !

:moo: I think there will definitely be a verdict some time tomorrow ...

:please:

I do not expect to see a quick verdict in this one. There are thirteen counts to be individually considered. I would expect this jury to go through the counts one at a time, reviewing evidence as needed along the way. Like the judge said, "no need to hurry here".

I expect to see her convicted on more than a few of these counts. I personally would likely convict her on all of them.

If convicted on even one count, it is up to this judge to sentence Andrea. And he was the judge in the murder trial of Hemy Neuman, right? Meaning, this judge got to see Andrea is all of her testimony during Hemy's trial.

Like they say, you can't unring the bell!

Sneiderman is being covered now on HLN.

Played a piece of James' closing and called it passionate and good advocacy.

Then, they played the part where Clegg ranted on about Shayna. They showed her on the stand in her red dress, crying. Also mentioned the strong advocacy there. It was painful to watch and listen to that at the same time.

See you all tomorrow on verdict watch!

Hi all. The pros closing was amazing! Praying Sneiderman is found guilty on all 13 counts.

Sorry I am late to this trial. Does anyone know why AS went to Dunwoody Prep first instead of the hospital? That has never made sense to me. I saw the clip where she said on the stand that she learned of the shooting at the hospital. So RS died in the ER before she got there? Like alone? TIA

Sneiderman is being covered now on HLN.

Played a piece of James' closing and called it passionate and good advocacy.

Then, they played the part where Clegg ranted on about Shayna. They showed her on the stand in her red dress, crying. Also mentioned the strong advocacy there. It was painful to watch and listen to that at the same time.

See you all tomorrow on verdict watch!

I am reallllyyyy sick of HLN. They cover a trial minute-by-minute, then as soon as the verdict is read, just poof! forget about it....move on to next thing. No commentary on the verdict, no follow-up. Like for example, with Joshua Young, they made no commentary on the verdict itself, did not try to get any jurors to speak (except on After Dark)....and now I really really wanna hear what the jurors were thinking, except everyrone has dropped the case and there are no reporters interested to do the interview.

Same with CMJA trial jurors...I would love to hear from more jurors, but don't know, either they don't wanna talk or no reporter is interested in interviewing them....however that case is ongoing so I would almost rather they not talk. But after the penalty phase is finished, I would really like to hear from a lot of the jurors. However, by that time the trial is done, HLN and everyone just moves on.

And they don't do in-depth with jurors so we get a good idea of what was being discussed in the jury room.

So Sick of WS being down!!!! :pullhair:

Later peeps!

I had missed Andrea Lipman's testimony this morning and I just saw a replay of it -- she seems somewhat tranquilized -- anyone else see that?

I didn't hear how long they could deliberate tonight, but assuming they go to 5:00 - I'm guessing a verdict before lunch time tomorrow. :twocents:
Mee too.

I do not expect to see a quick verdict in this one. There are thirteen counts to be individually considered. I would expect this jury to go through the counts one at a time, reviewing evidence as needed along the way. Like the judge said, "no need to hurry here".

I expect to see her convicted on more than a few of these counts. I personally would likely convict her on all of them.

If convicted on even one count, it is up to this judge to sentence Andrea. And he was the judge in the murder trial of Hemy Neuman, right? Meaning, this judge got to see Andrea is all of her testimony during Hemy's trial.

Like they say, you can't unring the bell!

Have Rusty's parents been in the court room this time around? I don't recall seeing them.

I say they will have a verdict Tuesday morning at the latest.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ddph