GA - Sunday Blombergh, 28, Tifton, 22 April 2010 - #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
whats the chances herman and kenneth were trying to rape sunday and they killed her......ruby did have a business to run......plus her and herman WEREN'T getting along.....he even said they weren't...I've heard some of their arguments....i cant see him doing it for Ruby.

ok, now reading the laws provided (thanks mlatta) :) ... now I am thinking if a felony was being commited at the time of Sunday's murder, they would have probably been charged with Felony Murder AND the felony charge, whatever that would have been. Was that confusing? I confuse even myself sometimes! :waitasec:

UNLESS all the posts on facebook, etc. about him and Ruby not getting along were to throw LE off and make them think they weren't together. Idk. Only my opinion/speculation. :)

personaly know they werent getting along since before Christmas heard many arguments ....the names he would call her....call hang up call apologize....call screaming he was awful It surprised me

Ive just been lurking on this case, but thought I would jump in and say how sorry I am for everyone who loved Sunday and especially lil izzy..... my prayers are with you all.

Sunday was clean, she was no longer doing drugs according to many sources.
We heard the neighbor say there were needles all over the house, SC says HE was smoking crack next door. Thinking this may involve drugs? Could a felony fit with that? Maybe manufacturing and sales and Sunday threatened to blow the whistle?

personaly know they werent getting along since before Christmas heard many arguments ....the names he would call her....call hang up call apologize....call screaming he was awful It surprised me

SouthernChick, I have a question that I hope you can answer. Why was Ruby's name not included in her son's obituary?:waitasec:

because she gave him up for adoption because she was just 16 when she had him....he came to be friends with her in the end.........i was reading something in the tifton gazette police report for 4-23 herman was charged with battery ...of Ruby

No drugs were being made or sold from there....just being done by the people who lived there.....they went somewhere off i think it was Fletcher road to get them......if they check her hair they'll be able to say how clean she was.
NOT TRYING TO SLING MUD!

Bmore, I think you misunderstood SC's post ;)

I looked for Leon County Court Dockets, only found the records search. Dockets aren't online?

I looked for Leon County Court Dockets, only found the records search. Dockets aren't online?

Not sure what you are looking for...these are records excluded from view in Leon County:

http://www.clerk.leon.fl.us/index.p...neral_information/excluded_records/index.html

RECORDS EXCLUDED FROM PUBLIC VIEW

Click Here to Read Florida Rules of Court
Click Here to Read Florida Statutes
Click Here to Visit the State Records Management Website

Adoption Records
Affirmation of Parental Status for Gestational Surrogacy
Attorney Fee Contingency Contracts
Autopsy Records
Birth Certificates
Child Abuse/Neglect
Child Support Information
Children’s Records
Children & Families in Need of Services Records
Civil Records
Computer & Security Records
Crash Reports
Criminal Records
Death Certificates
Domestic Violence Records
DNA Test Results
Drug Court Records
Financial Records
Grand Jury Records
Guardianship Records
Health Records
Interference with Custody
Juvenile Records
Military Records
Motor Vehicle Records
Nurse Disciplinary Actions
Parent Identification
Parental Notifications of Abortion
Passport Applications
Paternity Files
Personal Information on Government Agency Employees
Personnel Records
Probate Records
Protective Services Records
Sealed and Expunged Cases
Security Records
Social Security Numbers
Termination of Parental Rights (TPR) Records
Victim & Witness Information
Voting Records

Thanks bmore. I was actually looking for Theo's case, he's been in jail since May 17th. The bail is actually fairly low, 36k. Per a fee schedule, it looks like it would be roughly 3k to bond. If he himself did not have the money, IMO it's low enough someone should be able to help him out.

I'm not familiar with bonding, but if the amounts are listed, he is eligible right?
I am looking at the Leon County Jail Inmate site.

Thanks bmore. I was actually looking for Theo's case, he's been in jail since May 17th. The bail is actually fairly low, 36k. Per a fee schedule, it looks like it would be roughly 3k to bond. If he himself did not have the money, IMO it's low enough someone should be able to help him out.

I'm not familiar with bonding, but if the amounts are listed, he is eligible right?
I am looking at the Leon County Jail Inmate site.

Yes, his bond is only $3600.

Given what we now know, though I do NOT care if Sunday was smoking crack or meth or whatever (I know meth is becoming a real problem in places where it used to be crack) in relation to her death, I do wonder... just how much of a victim Izzy was as well. I wonder about a lot of it- how would Sunday leave her daughter there with that creep.. who smokes crack if Ruby was not even living there, it does not make sense...did she need to leave because she was in it, or scared of what was going down? Either way, what did poor Izzy witness in her time there and why did Sunday continue to stay..I mean, a crazy abusive crack head man is not a "wait till you have enough money and then leave" situation. It's a GET THE F%^& OUT! situation...surely she had somewhere else to go right? And did she not tell anyone what was going on?

It's all...pointless feeling now but I just wish I could wrap my head around what scenario could lead up to something this tragic and horrific, I do not understand...anything in this world sometimes.

I am just so sorry for her, her last moments on this earth.. and what Izzy will have to heal :(

how would Sunday leave her daughter there with that creep.. who smokes crack if Ruby was not even living there, it does not make sense...did she need to leave because she was in it, or scared of what was going down? :(

Don't quote me on this, but I believe that BOTH Ruby and HE were living there with Sunday at the time she went MISSING... so she wouldn't have been leaving Izzy with just HE. It was at the time that she was found deceased that Ruby no longer lived with HE.

Ruby was in the house with Sunday and Izzy and herman was gone alot of the time driving a truck.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Migrant