GA - Sunday Blombergh, 28, Tifton, 22 April 2010 - #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
LD,,,

I do not know if she did/did not, you are right.
Let me rephrase (I was thinking while typing)

I wonder if there was crack/meth use in that home on anyone's part
and/or how long that was going on, who knew about it, and if it was going on why she was still there, or if that was why she was leaving. Did she express a real need to get out of there because of the obvious danger around her and her little girl to anyone?

curious minds trying to understand..

I do not believe anyone is trying to smear, except maybe OH (duh).

I do think that in the wide view, which is what you have to take to look at these things from all sides, you have to step back and let things call attention to themselves. Her surroundings have to do with the circumstances of her death, not to entertain the people who care enough about victims to gather here and sleuth. You also have to look at the personal without attaching your emotions to it all. The most of us here would not be here if we had no emotions either. It is rude to try and be heard by silencing others.
In the end the truth conquers all, we hope. And until then it helps to be nice. I do not think there is a "digging up dirt" here...just folks who want to look at it from all sides. NO ONE who is contributing for Sunday and not themselves on here thinks she deserved this, no matter what she was doing. Let's keep this going civil and helpful to each other, for HER.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500