GA - Suspicion over heat death of Cooper, 22 mo., Cobb County, June 2014, #4

Status
Not open for further replies.
I must not have seen everything..
I had to sign up and never used it before... I'm gonna look again..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You have to stay awake through all his "as an official..." Sports-related posts lol.

You have to stay awake through all his "as an official..." Sports-related posts lol.

Seriously! But one thing that sticks out major. He sure does like to tout that he is a developer "at a fortune 500 company." He throws that around a lot, for absolutely no reason.

ETA: Seriously sickening comments about how wrong abortion is for killing a child. Just....ugh

I must not have seen everything..
I had to sign up and never used it before... I'm gonna look again..

He timed his work commute. 6 minutes. (2 years ago, baby wasn't born yet..they were expecting in August.)

Based on all the new facts, I am 100% convinced to a man that this was an accident and not an intended murder. I'm checking out of this thread, but I've enjoyed you all!

He was also in favor of keeping women out of Augusta National. I guess that's why makes him a "leader", can't let women do things the men folk do. :rolleyes:

RoscoeUA seems to be a popular username for him. Lots of profiles.

If you search his user name roscoeUA lots of hits come up: Flickr, photobucket, YouTube, football sites, etc. fyi

He timed his work commute. 6 minutes. (2 years ago, baby wasn't born yet..they were expecting in August.)

Wow, I missed that, good eyes!

So, are we allowed to paste comments by him here? Don't want to break any rules.

Yeah, like everyone was there to support him.

And to me, they really should be there to support Cooper and his Mom. I haven't read the whole transcript of the service, I hope at least SOME nice things were said about Cooper. It was his day.

He was also in favor of keeping women out of Augusta National. I guess that's why makes him a "leader", can't let women do things the men folk do. :rolleyes:

In his posts he comes across as a bragger, full of himself and thinking that women are 2nd class to men. Niiiiice.

Seriously! But one thing that sticks out major. He sure does like to tout that he is a developer "at a fortune 500 company." He throws that around a lot, for absolutely no reason.

ETA: Seriously sickening comments about how wrong abortion is for killing a child. Just....ugh

Reminds me of Scott Peterson wanting everyone to believe he wS more successful than he was with his fake diploma mill education.

Paraphrased I think is allowed.

When talking about abortion he says it's a life and why end that.

Exactly. WHY END A LIFE???!!!!!!!!!!!

He says he also used to work in radio?? Is there anything this guy doesn't do/hasn't done?

Yes. I just commented above that he's answered all kinds of questions about not letting police get involved in things. Seems bitter. I wonder on what kind of terms his dispatcher job ended.

Blue22, this is a bit OT from your post, forgive me--I didn't know how else to "tag" you. I posted something in prev. thread that I was wondering if you could shed some light on, as I think you said you owned the same car....

I was wondering about window tinting. It reduces the UV and thus the internal temp. Was wondering if this is a standard feature or maybe a custom feature of this car.

I've read that window tinting can reduce the internal temp. by anywhere from 15-70%+, depending on the level of tint and brand. Wondered if there's anything about this in the car specs or manual. Although he confessed wanting to know what temp was needed (!?), I think it would have been easy for him to forget about this feature of his vehicle!

My feeling is, if he searched what temp it takes to die, he might have miscalculated. For example, if the rule is 1 hr in 100 degrees (I honestly have no idea, and really don't want to search these specifics), but his window tinting decreased internal temp by 60% (for example), it could take 2.5 hours instead of 1. That's just an example. There's a million variables, obviously...

But the point is, in a tinted car, the temp would increase slower. So I think, if he arrived at 9:30, and went out at lunch time (could be anywhere from 11:45-2pm...), especially if it was on the earlier side, his child could have still been alive...and he couldn't have done his reveal as planned. Just a theory...

Again, sorry this is OT from yr post but I thought you may have some info and insight!

Does anyone know the ages of Cooper's parents? The mom looks very young. Maybe her husband is/was her "leader." She dares not question him.

Blue22, this is a bit OT from your post, forgive me--I didn't know how else to "tag" you. I posted something in prev. thread that I was wondering if you could shed some light on, as I think you said you owned the same car....

I was wondering about window tinting. It reduces the UV and thus the internal temp. Was wondering if this is a standard feature or maybe a custom feature of this car.

I've read that window tinting can reduce the internal temp. by anywhere from 15-70%+, depending on the level of tint and brand. Wondered if there's anything about this in the car specs or manual. Although he confessed wanting to know what temp was needed (!?), I think it would have been easy for him to forget about this feature of his vehicle!

My feeling is, if he searched what temp it takes to die, he might have miscalculated. For example, if the rule is 1 hr in 100 degrees (I honestly have no idea, and really don't want to search these specifics), but his window tinting decreased internal temp by 60% (for example), it could take 2.5 hours instead of 1. That's just an example. There's a million variables, obviously...

But the point is, in a tinted car, the temp would increase slower. So I think, if he arrived at 9:30, and went out at lunch time (could be anywhere from 11:45-2pm...), especially if it was on the earlier side, his child could have still been alive...and he couldn't have done his reveal as planned. Just a theory...

Again, sorry this is OT from yr post but I thought you may have some info and insight!

Awesome thinking ! :seeya:

interesting thought about temps being affected by the tint.

hmmm. wondering how to go about finding more info on that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BBrown