GA - Suspicion over heat death of Cooper, 22 mo., Cobb County, June 2014, #4

Status
Not open for further replies.
"He worked as a police dispatcher in Tuscaloosa, Alabama, from June 10, 2006, to May 22, 2009"

http://m.live5news.com/#!/newsDetail/25880681

I can see exactly why he had someone else call 911.
He knew better and imo, he thought he would still be seen as one of them.
He didn't think they would arrest him.

Weird he got to call into the funeral. I was thinking how entitled he must feel now.

moo

BBM. Not so weird, imo. I know people who were in jail/prison. As long as they have a calling card with minutes on it, they're free (within the guidelines of the facility they're in) to call anybody they want. Of course, the calls are recorded and there's only certain times of the day inmates can use the phones, but if they have the minutes, they can call and talk as long as they want (until they run out of minutes or until other inmates are waiting to use the limited number of payphones... then it can get ugly, lol). Anyway, just my :twocents: Moo.

Among his sports stuff.. 10 months ago his was talking about all his great times with his Dad and football games. One day that will be him and his son and any other kids he may have.

If this has been discussed before, I haven't seen it.

But...if his office was 10 minutes' walk from his car, and it was 91 degrees, why did he make the long hot walk over there to put something in the car? Why couldn't it have waited until he got ready to go home?

http://www.cnn.com/

Click on the video to hear from a reporter at the service. He says that the whole thing was directed at the larger audience through the media in attendance.

Something I have noticed.... nothing about children left in hot cars.

Mom's interesting comments @ funeral which were recorded by media who were allowed inside. mom tells funeral crowd she is not angry at Ross and "she wouldn't bring Cooper back to this selfish world." She also said Ross was a great daddy.

<modsnip>

Blue22, this is a bit OT from your post, forgive me--I didn't know how else to "tag" you. I posted something in prev. thread that I was wondering if you could shed some light on, as I think you said you owned the same car....

I was wondering about window tinting. It reduces the UV and thus the internal temp. Was wondering if this is a standard feature or maybe a custom feature of this car.

I've read that window tinting can reduce the internal temp. by anywhere from 15-70%+, depending on the level of tint and brand. Wondered if there's anything about this in the car specs or manual. Although he confessed wanting to know what temp was needed (!?), I think it would have been easy for him to forget about this feature of his vehicle!

My feeling is, if he searched what temp it takes to die, he might have miscalculated. For example, if the rule is 1 hr in 100 degrees (I honestly have no idea, and really don't want to search these specifics), but his window tinting decreased internal temp by 60% (for example), it could take 2.5 hours instead of 1. That's just an example. There's a millioIt n variables, obviously...

But the point is, in a tinted car, the temp would increase slower. So I think, if he arrived at 9:30, and went out at lunch time (could be anywhere from 11:45-2pm...), especially if it was on the earlier side, his child could have still been alive...and he couldn't have done his reveal as planned. Just a theory...

Again, sorry this is OT from yr post but I thought you may have some info and insight!
it has tinting. I have no idea about reducing temp. We live in Texas so it's alway hot! I can have my husband look at the manual when I get home/ ask what he knows

Click on the video to hear from a reporter at the service. He says that the whole thing was directed at the larger audience through the media in attendance.

Look at the photo in the video at 2:08. His head sticks out at the top of the carseat. How could his Dad not see him in the car when the seat sits so far up between the seats?

Mom's interesting comments @ funeral which were recorded by media who were allowed inside. mom tells funeral crowd she is not angry at Ross and she wouldn't bring Cooper back to this selfish world.Interesting comment. She also said Ross was a great daddy.

I look for mommy to be implicated and arrested soon. Dad was doing searches on home computers which mommy would have had access.
Scratching my head here. If she wouldn't bring him back to this selfish world, why would she even speak of other children? Would the world be less selfish for another child?

I believe she will want to bring him back. I'm not buying what she is selling.
She seems brain washed to me.
moo

She wouldn't bring Cooper back to this selfish world?

I would think that at a baby's funeral, bringing the baby back to life would be the ultimate wish. I find this so odd.

Mom is considered a victim here unless you have a link from LE/MSM saying otherwise. She can be discussed in the context of what she has said in the media, but casting blame or suspicion is NOT allowed.

Please post accordingly.

Salem

:seeya:

IMO if I had a "premonition" that something bad was going to happen and I took the time to research it in order to prevent it, it would make me hyper aware. After researching and knowing the consequences, I would be checking twice every single time I left my car to make sure there was nothing alive human or animal in it when I left. This seems even more damning. I like others, found it hard to believe he forgot the baby in such a short period of time. But now you add in that he knew very well his child could die in the car, and he still let it happen!?!?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I believe in premonitions. Or similar things. I think there are scientific explanations for such things or will be eventually.

I myself have had a few "experiences". One was at age 4. My mom watched me walk down the street and up the walk to play with my neighbor. She couldn't see my go in the door as the garage juts out and blocked her view. But I didn't reemerge so she thought I was inside.

In reality, I sat on the step, determined to wait for my friend to come home. In the meantime, my mom went back in the house and began doing laundry, deep in the laundry room at the back of the house.

Eventually, I got bored waiting and went to the sidewalk to walk home. A man was there in the street, idling and staring at me. I walked past on the sidewalk and he reversed and then drove into the drive at the next house, blocking me. I was blocked and he just stared at me. Then he reversed, and I Kept walking. He blocked me again at the next two drives. Finally, when I was almost near my home, he idled in the street, held up an empty candy jar and asked me to "come here" if I wanted candy.

Two seconds later, as i stared back, confused, I heard my
Mom scream my name in a terrible voice. She had been in the laundry room wen suddenly a horrible feeling came over her. She gasped, "Anna!", and flew through the house and out the door where she saw me in the sidewalk being preyed upon by a pervert. I think that's a premonition.

I myself have had a couple dreams that became reality, sort of. But they were all very mundane. Simply, I dreamed of specific locations, before I ever saw them. This happened three times. Really random and not helpful!

But once I had what I characterize as a classic premonition. I was moving into the median to turn left onto my side street, off the busy street. I "saw" a girl with blonde hair in a red car veer into the median and come zooming toward me with a shocked face as she realized we we were going to crash.

After that, for days, I made sure I had the time to get back out of the median quickly, if need be, when I entered it and about a week after my one and only "vision", here came the girl in the red car, zooming quickly into the median, with a shocked face. But I had room and swerved out in time to avoid a collision.

So I do believe these things can happen. But I don't think anything close happened to Ross Harris. I also agree that if it had, like me, he would've been more cautious, not less.

NicoleEstaphanFOX5 @NicoleEFOX5 · 51m
Mother: " Ross is, was and will be a wonderful Daddy." @FOX5Atlanta

https://twitter.com/NicoleEFOX5

I sincerely hope the state of Georgia prevents this person from ever fathering another little child.

Well what you think you would do in this situation and what you actually do are two very different thinks take it from me. Something takes over. I know it did for me and I still don't know how I got through it and was lucky to find enough to find some peace and have a happy life today. Probably a mixture of going back and forth between disbelief, shock, depression and denial. I didn't bury a child though so I can't begin to think about the sorrow this women feels. I know many are shocked and upset over her statements but she is still a human being suffering the loss of her child and had to follow a coffin out of her hometown church just a few hours ago. At least for today, out of respect for little Coopetr whom ever wants justice for, can we just not bash his mother as she watches them lower his body into the ground. Its been a little over a week. She is most likely taking sedatives, especially today. She is clinging to her faith on what's got to be the hardest time in her life. Who knows if she will feel this way next week or the week after. Lets just wait and see....

My heart breaks for her. I've never suspected that she is involved in the death of her child. That being said, I *think* I would stay in Tuscaloosa with my parents and not go back to that empty house in Georgia. We probably wont know whether she does this or not.

He was also in favor of keeping women out of Augusta National. I guess that's why makes him a "leader", can't let women do things the men folk do. :rolleyes:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What a <modsnip>

Scratching my head here. If she wouldn't bring him back to this selfish world, why would she even speak of other children? Would the world be less selfish for another child?

I believe she will want to bring him back. I'm not buying what she is selling.
She seems brain washed to me.
moo

Right. If the world is so selfish, why would not bring one back, but willingly bring one in?

:banghead:

Words she will live to regret and should.

from your link

I was surprised when the reporter in the video made reference to JRH at the end of the day discovered baby while he was leaving to meet up with friends.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sassyfox