GA - Suspicion over heat death of Cooper, 22 mo., Cobb County, June 2014, #8

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am rarely shocked by murders....

But this one was shocking.

The fact people are now more obsessed over the "sexting" than the murder of that little boy is even MORE SHOCKING!

The father appears to have left his son to die an absolutely horrid and terrifying death, and folks are obsessing over sexting?

I can't speak for others, but I think I am so shocked because it was so unexpected. I suspected that LE had some reason for believing this was an intentional killing but never in a million years did I think it was so he could be out *advertiser censored*****g other women. I don't know what I thought I was going to hear, but it wasn't that. And to think that that was what he was doing while his son was dying . . . .

Okay when the "17 year old girl" told him he had no conscience....I didn't catch what that was about.

Anyone recall? Was it because he told the "girl" he was married?

I am not so sure he wanted out of his marriage. Having sex with other females does NOT necessarily equate to getting out of one's marriage.

Yes I have come across a few swingers in my time. Sex and marriage can be two completely different things (well sort of).

I agree, I see nothing that makes me think he wanted to be 'wife free" have my own knowledge of swingers and don't see any evidence that this was the Harris lifestyle. I suspect he wanted as so many husbands do to keep his wife and continue his extracarricular activities. I think Cooper, approaching 2 and more and more verbal everyday, was beginning to crimp his style and ability to find time to hook up with someone or someones in RL. I also wonder if C was used by L as leverage to try to keep him in line after his previous affair was known by her. Maybe that witness/leverage was a problem for RH

Just curious, does anybody STILL think Cooper's death was an accident?

A couple of other things:

Einstein sent his wife a text asking when she was picking his 'little buddy' up from daycare and he expects people to believe that he didn't remember a single thing about having breakfast and forgetting to drop him off? Mmmhmmm.

Was there any mention of the statement from LE that they couldn't be sure Cooper was in the car at 9am? I'm still curious about that statement and why the police officer said it.

If wifey claims (and I think she will) to be manipulated and abused and what not....I think it will be hard to explain why he was buying bulbs for HER VANITY MIRROR that day.
How could he remember bulbs for a vanity mirror and not his flesh and blood son?! Bulbs? Pshaw....just part of his ruse. [emoji34]

Okay when the "17 year old girl" told him he had no conscience....I didn't catch what that was about.

Yes. And, and he reply was, "nope".

Eta: clarify...yes he told her he was married, and she asked if he had a conscience, he said nope.

Eta2: actually, I think he indicated that his WIFE was there, in the room, and that's when the girl asked about his conscience... not sure the girl actually asked him if he was married. sorry.

I am thinking it was tied to the fact he had sent her a photo of his penis and told her he took the photo while his wife was sleeping in the house and C was right there in the room with him during their sexting convo. Or at least testimony about the conscious thing came right after the penis pic reveal.

Fell off my fence at about 1:31.

Who would think people would be this hideous.

Me.

And it's always nice when they freely admit, in writing they have no conscience...

His wife.....can we discuss her yet? She was openly discussed on HLN...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

HLN's female reporter was inside the courtroom and followed the family out. She told about the mom being helped to walk by two of her friends who sat on either side of her during the court hearing. The reporter said the mom held a finger between her eyes as she stepped into the elevator. I assume kinda wobbly.

My understanding then the reporter heard her, the mom, say, the judge was SOB for denying bond.

Sounds like Harris's mom is "devastated" that he's going to prison for life or going to be executed, and not "devastated" about what he did to her grandson.

I'm not sure how much bad parenting is involved in people turning out evil, I'd like to think that even good parents can do everything in their power but sometimes the world gets a hold of their children and never lets go -- but a lot of times in my opinion there are reasons why people turn out to be evil, and it often traces back to their upbringing.

In this case the murderer seems to have been coddled and had excuses made for his bad behavior his entire life.

I believe what the detective said about Leanna today in court was all done on purpose to set things in motion for a confession.

He wanted out of his marriage, he wanted out of the responsibilities of fatherhood and he wanted everyone to still think he was the good guy! It shows a lack of morality and also his ability to live a double life. It's motive and character all rolled up into one neat package!

I'm wondering if he really wanted out of his marriage. He certainly found someone who was willing to support him no matter what he did. He probably wanted to keep her around to do his laundry and keep his house clean and cook his meals while he was out with other women. It was just Cooper that was cutting into his "me" time and costing him money.

How could he remember bulbs for a vanity mirror and not his flesh and blood son?! Bulbs? Pshaw....just part of his ruse. [emoji34]

Tossing light bulbs...

Yup, and YouCaring sends the money directly to your bank account. They already have that money.

Can it be taken off them? We have a law here that prevents anyone profiting from a crime.

Frankly, I'm shocked they didn't have more life insurance on Conner.

I have a feeling LE is taking a hard look at LH and if there is evidence that she was aware of RH intent or complicit in any way, they will arrest and charge her.

The magnitude of his depravity, actions and reactions are very hard to wrap my mind around. I am angry. Watching him in court, I saw no conscience nor humanity. What I saw was a man with a Justin Beiber perfectly coiffed hair style and soulless eyes. A monster that hid behind his church. A monster that preyed on the innocent and the young.

He will not survive well in prison, no matter how many articles he reads.....

btw the photos of penis is why he is facing the possible adtl charges in relation to sending those photos to a minor over the web.

He was starting to talk.

Yes but he wasn't able to read "sexting" on Daddy's computer screen.

Plus I very seriously doubt if Daddy was getting a whole lot of "real life action" that Cooper would be able to witness and then repeat.

I think it was a combination of the 25k life insurance, and the fact that having a son/baby wasn't as much fun as J.H. expected.

And/or maybe sweet wifey got tired of the baby and J.H. said "well okay....but I want to have sex with other women....sooo....".

I absolutely believe this wasn't just him....and demonizing him can let her go scott free.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lcd115