GA - Suspicion over heat death of Cooper, 22 mo., Cobb County, June 2014, #9

Status
Not open for further replies.
I really hate that I missed the hearing today. It was a hectic day at work trying to get ready for the long weekend.

I was only able to pop in throughout the afternoon to read here.

I just wanted to thank everyone who posted updates and transcribed what was going on. I really appreciate the time and effort y'all took to keep those of us who couldn't watch updated.

My heart is heavy tonight. I knew the details were going to be horrific and I know this is just the tip of the iceberg. I can't imagine all the horrible details we haven't heard yet.

I can't stop thinking of the torture Cooper went through. And how he must of felt abandoned and not understanding why his Daddy just walked away from him and never came back when he needed him the most.

It saddens me deeply that that kind of evil walks this planet. I truly believe Jesus wept.

Rest in sweet peace Cooper. You did not deserve this and I'm so sorry nobody was there to save you. Fly with the angels. Pure sweetness.

JMO

I'm not fran, but I believe that is how Salem explained it.

Thank you Kimster. That is what I thought however the post at the beginning of the thread doesn't say that. Maybe, and this is just a suggestion, it can be changed to reflect that?

JH watched a video about how to survive prison. Maybe he'll forget what he learned. LOL.

IMOO, the defense wasn't aware of most of the info the dect revealed today.

I tell you what, I 'm still shocked at what I heard. I've followed crime cases for years and this chubby dirt ball is the worst. I can hardly see pictures do Cooper without crying.

I'm waiting for mom to charged and arrested.

I agree. The defense seemed truly surprised by some of what came out. The only one who did not seem shocked in court today was LH. She did not seem shocked or moved by any of it. I hope I am wrong and I just missed her showing her shock and horror at her husbands behavior.

[/B]

I certainly hope they weren't. bbm

I would think that's standard, right? He just seemed so surprised. And with having footage of chickfila, that seemed to surprise him. I mean, have you been outside dude? Cameras everywhere.

To Salem,
I do not think ganging up is going to be an issue.
We seem to be arguing his sentence;) DP, LWOP or 30 year plea.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I missed this discussion, but I just looked it up this morning. I think they need to upgrade back up to child neglect 1 or better, murdermurder (rather than felony murder) to get the DP. Popsicle pointed out that they just changed the child neglect 2 charge to murder 2 (actually, they CREATED a murder 2 charge and put that crime in it). Afaict, if he's convicted of 2nd degree child neglect--the current charge--he'll be sentenced to a max of 30 years either because the new law applies retroactively to him or because the change in the law makes a life sentence, and certainly the DP, cruel and unusual for the offense by current standards. I think they will re-upgrade or charge murder. jmo

I'm rewatching the hearing.... and man, I sure do like Det. Stoddard. He is a class act.

Is it on TV somewhere? Or are you watching it online somewhere? I missed it and would love to watch it.

I'm rewatching the hearing.... and man, I sure do like Det. Stoddard. He is a class act.

Me too. I think the defense attorney was intimidated. He couldn't get him to waver. It appears to me that LE has done a fantastic job here. So happy about that, for Cooper...his justice.

Marking my spot! I'm finally on the last page of the previous thread

SStarr33, Harris doesn't look like the type to do gauging? Does he look like the type to intentionally kill his child? How about the sexting with a 16 year old? Does he look like that type?

link to the original quote from the previous thread
Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - GA - Suspicion over heat death of Cooper, 22 mo., Cobb County, June 2014, #8

People who gauge their ears usually have an edgy style and I sure wouldn't call RH edgy. But maybe he has changed over the years.

I wonder if RH forgot Cooper in his car before?

I am waaay behind here. I apologize if this has been said a million times.

Was it just me, or did the defense seem genuinely surprised to learn most of the information? He seemed surprised also that LE recorded everything and took so many pictures. Or maybe he was just hoping they hadn't?

Yes ..... I wondered if his attorney was even breathing after the sexting revelations and after revealing he had no conscience.

SStarr33, Harris doesn't look like the type to do gauging? Does he look like the type to intentionally kill his child? How about the sexting with a 16 year old? Does he look like that type?

link to the original quote from the previous thread
Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - GA - Suspicion over heat death of Cooper, 22 mo., Cobb County, June 2014, #8

Actually, he kinda does. One of the debates I stayed out of was whether he "looked" like he could do this and whether you could guess by his pics. I stayed out of it because, although I wasn't thoroughly convinced there was proof of a non-accident, I did think he looked off right from the beginning. I think you sometimes CAN tell that a person is off by looking at their photos and his more recent photos are defo "off." jmo

eta: that said, I don't see him with gauges, either. That's not a 'bama, East Cobb, Stonebridge Church kinda thing. jmo

When is Harris' next court date? Do we know yet?

Thank you Kimster. That is what I thought however the post at the beginning of the thread doesn't say that. Maybe, and this is just a suggestion, it can be changed to reflect that?

I'll point it out to the assigned mods. I just dropped in cuz I'm interested in the case.

I think Salem has a surprise for you guys tomorrow, but don't tell her I told you. :kimsterwink: I overheard her and Nursebeeme talking by the water cooler.

I wonder if RH forgot Cooper in his car before?

I am guessing that's what they want us to believe.........I think this is where the plan ''comes together'' so to speak, they will say that ....to defend their searches and her wild arsed response

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BlackBalled