GA - Tara Grinstead, 29, Ocilla, 22 Oct 2005 #1 *Arrests*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just wasn't sure there'd be much left to pick up on after 11+ years.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Oh, now you're talking about, it would be difficult

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

How to get away with murder 101, I guess.

That's what I thought! I knew I had read that before. That doesn't make sense at all. Can't help but ask what kind of influence that family has. There's no way that is "justice".

It's the same thing that happened in my aunts murder. Fortunately someone spoke up, but her husband had paid off LE bc he was a doctor.
It is unsettling that one person can have so much influence but it is a small town and usually there's *that one family* who has that type of pull. It's also the old adage that "money talks, the rest walk"

Sundrop, I find you and your insight on this case incredibly fascinating! I know my take on why the family withdrew the permission, but what's yours? I'm sorry if you have all ready stated this.

Justice for Susan Winters.

I was there, land owners around Redman property gave permission but then withdrew

I was on one of the search teams, I got the impression we were being pushed aside. Like they just said hmmm these volunteers are here to search put them over here while we (LE) search this more important area Almost like they knew it was pointless. It felt strange to me. I can't convey what I mean, nobody said it was pointless or that we were wasting our time I just felt like we got switched around suddenly...sounds stupid I know lol BUT I see I may have been on a search team that was switched around and missed that being told to us or have forgotten bc of it being so long ago. I just found out I was abt to get a divorce so my mind was elsewhere during that time.
Back then, there was a small website I joined called whispers or something I can't remember but the rumor mill was unbelievable. Ppl wanted to search and help find Tara, everyone had a theory. I lost track of the group from tht website & those of us who searched (it was a planned search i cant remeber if texas equasearch, SAR or just gbi was there, i know dogs, atv's etc. were out that day as well as numerous volunteers. We may have been on snapdragon? Does anyone remember this website its no longer active, I can't even remember where exactly we searched, it was heavily wooded I know bc I had scratches and a tree branch ripped my hair barrette right out of my head, hair strands and all lol. I would enjoy hearing from some of those ppl again; To help jog my memory. Of course, I enjoyed their company but moved after my divorce, if anybody remembers let me know. Sorry I know I am rambling & all over the place with this topic.

I have to say this, I always wondered under what circumstance MH chose to move our if the country. Yes I know anybody can move far away, lol BUT was he running? Does anybody know why he chose to move to another country? Was it work/military? Was it being tired of the rumors? I also wondered if he lost his job due to Tara's disappearance & the drama that unfolded. I heard that he was working for Blackwater a military contractor...mercinaries basically. Was that information correct? Just trying to catch back up its been years since I discussed Tara & the people in her life. Sorry if I rambled.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

I was on one of the search teams, I got the impression we were being pushed aside. Like they just said hmmm these volunteers are here to search put them over here while we (LE) search this more important area Almost like they knew it was pointless. It felt strange to me. I can't convey what I mean, nobody said it was pointless or that we were wasting our time I just felt like we got switched around suddenly...sounds stupid I know lol BUT I see I may have been on a search team that was switched around and missed that being told to us or have forgotten bc of it being so long ago. I just found out I was abt to get a divorce so my mind was elsewhere during that time.
Back then, there was a small website I joined called whispers or something I can't remember but the rumor mill was unbelievable. Ppl wanted to search and help find Tara, everyone had a theory. I lost track of the group from tht website & those of us who searched (it was a planned search i cant remeber if texas equasearch, SAR or just gbi was there, i know dogs, atv's etc. were out that day as well as numerous volunteers. We may have been on snapdragon? Does anyone remember this website its no longer active, I can't even remember where exactly we searched, it was heavily wooded I know bc I had scratches and a tree branch ripped my hair barrette right out of my head, hair strands and all lol. I would enjoy hearing from some of those ppl again; To help jog my memory. Of course, I enjoyed their company but moved after my divorce, if anybody remembers let me know. Sorry I know I am rambling & all over the place with this topic.

I have to say this, I always wondered under what circumstance MH chose to move our if the country. Yes I know anybody can move far away, lol BUT was he running? Does anybody know why he chose to move to another country? Was it work/military? Was it being tired of the rumors? I also wondered if he lost his job due to Tara's disappearance & the drama that unfolded. I heard that he was working for Blackwater a military contractor...mercinaries basically. Was that information correct? Just trying to catch back up its been years since I discussed Tara & the people in her life. Sorry if I rambled.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Hmm...him moving out of the country is odd. Maybe it was because of a job? Because if it was running you'd think he would pick a country with no extradition! JMO. Unless England doesn't? Or maybe I've just seen those Fast&Furious movies too much

Hmm...him moving out of the country is odd. Maybe it was because of a job? Because if it was running you'd think he would pick a country with no extradition! JMO. Unless England doesn't? Or maybe I've just seen those Fast&Furious movies too much

He's in Germany area

I've always questioned her neighbor because he does seem so "inauspicious" and that's usually the ones who are involved. It may not be the case, but I feel as if his relationship with T allowed him to be the cover up. It's almost the perfect situation

I live alone and have neighbors who have a key for my house & do all kind things to help me. I call him "Mr. Fix It". I also do things for them - water plants, bring mail in, etc. when they are out-of-town. Maybe I am naive or don't want to believe that people that are so nice & helpful could possibly do anything nefarious. JP & his wife strike me as being parently towards Tara, but again I guess anything is possible.

I live alone and have neighbors who have a key for my house & do all kind things to help me. I call him "Mr. Fix It". I also do things for them - water plants, bring mail in, etc. when they are out-of-town. Maybe I am naive or don't want to believe that people that are so nice & helpful could possibly do anything nefarious. JP & his wife strike me as being parently towards Tara, but again I guess anything is possible.

And I'm pretty sure it's the same thing here! I need more neighbors like you have

Obviously my tapit app isn't giving me updates today! Wow so many posts!

Sent from my SM-S120VL using Tapatalk

If I knew what was under the cement slab I might could move on from JP.

If I knew what was under the cement slab I might could move on from JP.

I just googled cadaver dogs & found a few cases where they sniffed a body under cement pads.

Dogs seem very good at sniffing out the truth. Cadaver dogs are 95 percent accurate & can smell remains 15 feet underground.

I just googled cadaver dogs & found a few cases where they sniffed a body under cement pads.

Dogs seem very good at sniffing out the truth. Cadaver dogs are 95 percent accurate & can smell remains 15 feet underground.

Does that hold true after 11+ years? I hope so.

Does that hold true after 11+ years? I hope so.

I hope I never have to a forensic examination of my computer.....or am suspected of killing someone.

These two cases show how amazing a really cadaver dog's nose is. The Aurelio Montano case - a former Aurora man was found guilty of killing his wife almost a quarter-century ago. Cadaver dogs were used in his case. Elan Patz - 33 year old case where a cadaver dog pick up scent in the basement of the perpetrator.

Apparently they can even detect a cadaver when it has been removed. Episode 5 Jim Hanley said that his dog signalled at the house that was burned at Snap Dragon Road. Amazing what a good cadaver can do.

We have a trial going on now in Calgary (Douglas Garland) where a cadaver dog was used. The details in this case are just horrendous.

I hope I never have to a forensic examination of my computer..... These two cases show how amazing a good cadaver dog nose is.
The Aurelio Montano case -a former Aurora man already serving a life sentence for two homicides was found guilty Wednesday night of killing his wife almost a quarter-century ago. Cadaver dogs picked up the scent.

Elan Patz - 33 year old where a cadaver dog pick up scent in the basement.
Depends on the conditions, exposure to weather and elements reduces the chances a lot

Do you know the name of the gym and who the owners are?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member