GA - Zachary and William Zulock charged for sexually abusing adopted boys and producing CSAM - 1/21/23

so wait? both garbage bags have been granted immunity? From what? Prosecution?

Are the courts going after the alleged pedo ring they allegedly "shared" these children with?

I m so confused as to what is happening in this case.

There are a couple good explanations upthread about the immunity granted in this case:

Regarding #53: they are offered immunity deal to make it so one can testify against the other. When they testify, it must be truthful and comprehensive AND that testimony can not be used against that person in their own case. The state will have to offer evidence and testimony beyond a reasonable doubt AND whatever they testified to in their partner's case can't be introduced at their trial....

They haven't been granted immunity from prosecution. The court orders require them to testify against each other. The "immunity" refers to the fact that information they provide in the other person's case can't be used against them in their own case.

It seems immunity in this case is better than them having the option to not testify at all by pleading the 5th.

There are a couple good explanations upthread about the immunity granted in this case:

It seems immunity in this case is better than them having the option to not testify at all by pleading the 5th.
thank goodness! So they are being granted immunity re incriminating themselves by testifying about the other? But both still being prosecuted.

They haven't been granted immunity from prosecution. The court orders require them to testify against each other. The "immunity" refers to the fact that information they provide in the other person's case can't be used against them in their own case.
Oops... double post.

Last edited:

Thanks for explaining and reminding us of the immunity thing -- I assume these two men are legally married.
And surely they are in different jail cells so they can't polish-up their testimony if either decides to testify.
Hell is not hot enuff for these two -- JMO.

And those poor boys -- I would think they would need lots of therapy for what they have been put through. If they were young enuff at the beginning of these horrors, they may think that what was done to them was "normal." SMH.

Just dammit.

Last edited:
The main source that has covered this case isn't, to my knowledge, approved to link here, but it looks like there was an estate sale at the defendants' home in October to purportedly benefit a restitution fund for the boys. If you search for a Zulock-related article published 12/12/23, you should be able to find it.

Based on descriptions in that article as well as public documents, I think this was the sale promo (scroll down to photos):

The main source that has covered this case isn't, to my knowledge, approved to link here, but it looks like there was an estate sale at the defendants' home in October to purportedly benefit a restitution fund for the boys. If you search for a Zulock-related article published 12/12/23, you should be able to find it.

Based on descriptions in that article as well as public documents, I think this was the sale promo (scroll down to photos):

Based on the allegations some of those photos are disturbing. MOO

I see that on 2/13 Townhall reporter Mia Cathell filed a "Request to Use a Recording Device Pursuant to Rule 22 On Recording of Judicial Proceedings" pertaining to a hearing on 2/14. But I don't see any new reporting from her, and can't find any info on the hearing.

The most recent pleading in the docket is a transcript from a December hearing to address the fact that WDZ's attorney had gone on medical leave and no one seemed sure if/when he was returning. An interesting statement by the judge: "...there's some additional evidence that the GBI has processed and that's what we're going to put on the record, but we really don't want to do anything substantive in the case without you having counsel."

[All per PeachCourt; I saved the transcript as a pdf so don't have a link.]

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fallon
Back