General Case Theories *LIST ONLY / NO DISCUSSION*

I am starting to think there is something more with the signal heading south.

When the plan went off track when LM gained full custody, I think, in desperation TS or JS or both flew or drove....fast....to get Gabe. I really really don't feel like EJ would have given him to strangers. I just don't. Not strangers she knew nothing of. Maybe strangers that the S's trusted, and therefor EJ didn't know them, but not complete strangers trying to buy a baby.

So, since TS knew EJ was in SA, she may have been concerned about meeting EJ there. So, they made plans to meet south of SA, or to meet in that park by her hotel in SA. From there, the S's took the phone and either dumped it, or stuck it in someone's truck at a gas station or something, if that signal was real. Then, maybe the kids and the S's spent the night with family. Next day, back on the road toward Arizona, where they crossed into Mexico to hide him with missionary friends while they attempted to let it all blow over them, hoping their crap would fall on LM. They didn't expect for LM to be listened to by LE!

If they didn't drive there, and that driving south thing didn't happen, then I think it would be easy for someone to fly from Phoenix to SA (Soutwest airlines would be rather cheap), meet EJ at the airport and either take Gabe right then in a carseat they brought...or stay a day at another hotel and go buy a new carseat. Then, they fly right back to Phoenix and drive him into Mexico, or a friend does so.

This map shows how close Phoenix/Tuscon is to a Mexican town of Puerto Peñasco, Sonora, Mexico. There is a mission there with missionaries from a group in Phoenix. I do not know this part so take it with a grain of salt...I read that there are friends/fans of TS on FB from this church. Again...just speculating from that rumor.
http://maps.google.com/maps?hl=en&tab=wl

This is the church
http://www.ccvonline.com/Arena/default.aspx?page=12568

Here is the website for the mission in Mexico...a very short drive from AZ!
http://www.onemission.us/rockypoint

I will try again to post in the right place.... regarding why EJ and LM moved to AR, since we don't know...
I don't know, but my assumption has always been that it was so Logan could find work...that only came from "after a falling out with his boss," but knowing what happens when I assume....

I get a wierd feeling from this. Is it possible....well, at this point anything is, but is it possible EJ knew the S's long before she was even pregnant? Could she have sought being a surrogate for money? If so, they could have wanted her in AR...I found this on the surrogacy.com site regarding surrogates in AR

http://www.surrogacy.com/legals/article/arlaw.html
The Arkansas law has two major advantages not found elsewhere. First, as noted above, the marital status of the surrogate is irrelevant, meaning that there is never a presumption that a married surrogate's husband is the legal father of a child born pursuant to the surrogacy contract...
Further, the Arkansas law promotes the surrogacy concept in that a subsequent step-parent adoption is not necessary to get the intended mother's name listed on the child's birth certificate instead of the surrogate's name. The birth certificate lists the parents as those intended in the surrogacy contract. This holds true even when the surrogate carries a child for an unmarried woman after being inseminated with semen from an anonymous donor...
Some individuals and surrogate mother services have utilized the benefits of Arkansas' law by having their surrogates deliver their child in Arkansas. When this is not feasible, the use of an Arkansas-based surrogacy service can be beneficial to the parties regardless of their states of residence when the surrogacy contract is drawn and executed under the laws of Arkansas.

I was thinking that TS's bombshell would be some contract like this in court.

What date was that TS post about doing insems?

Going with the idea that there is something to the signal going south, any one of the "Ss-on-the scene-in-TX scenarios" described seems possible to me. CC could also have traveled over to do some ferrying of babies and cell phones. I know I keep bringing this idea up and I'm sorry I won't let it go even though it's just based on a hunch. Why would he be so agreeable to what TS did to involve him unless he was actually involved? He didn't need to have ever met EJ to transport her cellphone to Victoria, or her or Gabriel to anywhere. The Ss might have stayed in AZ and sent him as their minion. He has to have a bigger role than just being TS's other victim in a scam. He's got a very checkered past, and if TS was offering money to a guy who doesn't have any, I'm sure many a deadbeat would go along. Legally, he has alot less to lose if he doesn't admit to involvement, and I think TS thinks that charges won't be filed or stick and so would want him out of it in order to avoid her own exposure. Because of that, I think it's possible CC was TS's ally/co-conspirator not JS. IMO, CC may have handled alot of the "dirty work" though TS has certainly got more than her half of the load. JS may be turning a blind eye or exercising selective ignorance. He just seems scared to me and like he's trying to protect his little "punkin'." I see a very rude awakening in his future.

If Gabriel is being hidden, whoever orchestrated the plan knew a great deal of energy would be focused on finding this little guy. Massive effort on their part was put into laying alot of false trails. And it shows.

So...TS Buys some new cell phones or cell phone like devices, sends EJs cell phone one direction with herself or CC, put EJ in a hotel on one side of the city with her real name and another side of the city with an alternate name, calls to friends JM in TN, has EJ send LM a text that may have been intended to make LE waste all their time searching for a baby in a landfill while the real motive was to distract them from looking for a live baby as Gabriel just keeps moving further away. Even EJ traveling east was probably a ruse. TS's references are so well timed and even they are released to unfocus the direction of the search--just think.... "I'm being set up", her statements about info on her seized computer and how EJ was looking to disappear and change her Soc secuity #, the couple, then three people out of the country, etc. It seems there was an expert at the helm TS making sure the evidence was so chaotic that uncoding the clues would NOT be easy. Remember CC has faced charges for faking someone else's identity and they have both faced fraud charges so they may have traveled (even with documentation) using other names. I think T's slip in wording about "west" of the story, whether Freudian or not, is worth redirecting some attention that way.

There are so many overlapping clues that conflict with one another and I honestly believe it 's intentional. They thought of almost everything and it's amazing to me that we can all know they are involved and see all the cards adding up but somehow they still managed to keep Gabriel hidden and we can't nail them for all of it. Not yet, anyway! But every plan has FATAL FLAW and the house of cards is bound to fall. I hope soon!

let's make this a listing of general case theories with no discussion.
Write out your ideas and if there are topics that need analysis it can be addressed in the speicifc threads

So, Please leave your theory here with as little or as much detail as you would like and we can refer back to them as the truth emerges.
Please don't challenege anyon'es theory except to write your own :)

thanks.

Chell, I agree with you. CC was an early player, and dismissed so quickly...to quickly IMO. I have been trying to find people west. That mexico myspace intrigued me, though its probably a coincidence, that there is a same inital and last name on there as CC. Lives in CA and Mexico.
I also think about "hiding in plain sight", and though I think he is hidden, I also think the plain sight is West of EJ's last location (AZ, CO, CA, UT).
I have followed from the begining but am having a mental tweek at the moment....who is CC???

let's make this a listing of general case theories with no discussion.
Write out your ideas and if there are topics that need analysis it can be addressed in the speicifc threads

So, Please leave your theory here with as little or as much detail as you would like and we can refer back to them as the truth emerges.
Please don't challenege anyon'es theory except to write your own :)

thanks.

Bump :)

Post your complete theory here. This is not the place to challenge others theories or go into deep analysis . just write out what you think went down.
If you disagree with any of the theories, you can challenge it by posting your own.

Okay, I am prone to changing my theories, and here I go with that.

I think that Tammi really did meet EJ a month after she had Gabriel, or possibly a month before. I do believe the month part. I think at that point, the plan really was hatched for Tammi to take Gabe. I'm not sure how much of the rest of the published accounts I believe on that. I think that Tammi and EJ may have started talking about men instead of babies. Both at least semi attractive women alone in airport....it would make sense that they would speak. Tammi may have started to project her experience with her ex onto EJ at that time.
I also believe that Tammi and EJ had contact between the time in the airport and the first time that she left Gabriel with Tammi. I think one of the cell phones may have been for that specific purpose. I think that Tammi may not have fully realized what was going on at that point, and I do believe that with her international traveler's status and her focus on adoptions, that Tammi may have fed some info to EJ either with or without meaning to.
I think that as time went on and things got worse between Logan and EJ, she did start looking for an out, and I think she did consider killing Gabriel. I think she had to have at least rehearsed it in her mind to write about it the way she did in the text. But, I believe that she decided against that, and maybe started steering her talks with Tammi toward adoption, illegal or legal. I think that Tammi helped her with things like the name on the paperwork and all of that with the intention of getting Gabriel in the end. I think she believed that if they could just get rid of Logan's rights, she would have him. I don't think that was ever EJ's plan. If she gave him over to someone she knew, then she would have that knowledge and connection. I don't think she wanted that connection in any shape. She was leaving the kid, the man and the trailer and she was not coming back. For any reason. I think she also realized that the most valuable asset she had was Gabriel.
I think that she took him to San Antonio on the instruction of someone she met on the way. She may have headed to a friend or started to and run into someone along the way that told her what she needed to do to sell him or she may have used info gained from Tammi and headed straight to San Antonio. I think that once she got to San Antonio, she started to put distance between her self and Gabriel. She was caring for him, but the in the way of a babysitter. She did not choose to take pictures of herself and Gabriel, only him alone...with the photos of the family that she lost or was giving up in the background, which to me is highly suggestive. He was fed, changed, cleaned, dressed and medicated, but at this point she was already withdrawing emotionally, and therefore was able to send the text that she had killed him.
I don't believe she knows where he is now, I think that was sort of the point. She left him somewhere to be picked up and he was, likely either from her car or from the hotel room. I doubt that she saw the person that took him, and I don't believe she was paid much, or that she had been paid more than a small travel/advance fee when she was picked up. Gabriel may have gone into the US somewhere or he may have been taken to MX. If he was taken to MX, I can understand why EJ headed for Florida. There had to be someone walking her through this process and they likely would have told her to let them get Gabe across the border, and then she would go. I think her intention was to go to MX, but she was wanted at that point, I'm sure they didn't want increased border checks looking for Gabe if she was caught sneaking through. I also think that if he was taken somewhere in the US, that they would have instructed her to wait or not to cross from TX, as they would have wanted to get Gabe away from the area in case she was caught. She also may have needed to wait for her documents to come through and knowing that others knew where she was, she couldn't stay in San Antonio. So she goes to FL, she hangs out at the hostel, since it's cheap, and it may even have been someone connected to the hostel that was getting her her next identity. It wouldn't be the first time that a dealer in illegal documents targeted a hostel. While she's waiting someone turns her in, and that's that. her money may be waiting under a false name that she didn't have documents for yet, and it may be in MX. Or she may have gotten ripped off on the deal, and not have money waiting anywhere. If it is somewhere, this is the type of thing I trust the PI will find.
I also think that her continued silence is because at this point it is starting to sink in that she did not know these people or their intentions and that Gabriel might not be okay. If she can ride it out and he is never found, she's looking at 20 years. If she rides it out and he is found alive, she's looking at 20 years. If he is found dead, due to the people not wanting to get in trouble or because they were really bad people, she's looking at life for handing him over. She has no reason to talk.
In conclusion, Tammi helped her possibly with no conscious intent for it to get this far, the majority of the planning was done semi spur-of-the-moment by EJ, and she doesn't know where he is now, putting her in a situation where she's dammed if she does and dammed if she doesn't.
I plan to stick to this until and unless they find a body, but this theory is subject to change with new evidence and LE statements.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500
Back