General discussion about the drug busts on Jan 20, 2010

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello, I am a long time lurker and just signed up so I can start posting. You are all very clever and I like the way the forum is kept respectful.

When I first started reading about this case I was convinced Ron was innocently at work the night Haleigh disappeared; that Misty went out and left the children alone that night and that Haleigh was kidnapped by an unkown due to Misty's negligence.

Now I am not so sure. They certainly are a very trashy group and it's hard to keep up with all the various shenannigans. My head is spinning from this!

By the way, I notice a lot of people use the acronym ETA in their posts. I can't for the life of me figure out what this means...

mousesweepingwelcomehgckn4.gif

Hello, I am a long time lurker and just signed up so I can start posting. You are all very clever and I like the way the forum is kept respectful.

When I first started reading about this case I was convinced Ron was innocently at work the night Haleigh disappeared; that Misty went out and left the children alone that night and that Haleigh was kidnapped by an unkown due to Misty's negligence.

Now I am not so sure. They certainly are a very trashy group and it's hard to keep up with all the various shenannigans. My head is spinning from this!

By the way, I notice a lot of people use the acronym ETA in their posts. I can't for the life of me figure out what this means...

Welcome WhiteLilly. Looking forward to more of your posts. azwriter

I don't know if L.E. made a good decision or not because it's a lose lose situation. If they know where Haleigh is their going to be up on murder and drug charges. Are we ever going to know what happened to Haleigh?

Ever since the Melinda Duckett case, I think HLN has put restraints on NG.

Having been around her and observing her in person, I can tell you that she shows genuine concern and caring for the disables and children. I watched her daily in person and she was very gracious to her fans. At times I was wishing they would leave her alone, just so she could eat a sandwich (she was sitting on the floor) people would walk up to her and each time she would gingerly rewrap her sandwich and speak to the people. It took forever, and I don't think she finished. I know I finally spoke out to one of them to please let her eat....LOL. I did try to use my best and kindest voice.

awwwww, whisperer. Levi met her, felt similar vibe he indicated.

how many voices do you have, dear?

;)

:Welcome-12-june:

Here are some other abbreviations that might help. I had a problem with these.

ETA: edited to add

BBM: Bolded by me.

LE: Law Enforcement

DA: District Attorney

This thread was created for the first few days of the arrests due to the amount of information coming at us all at once. It is now going to be closed and new threads may be opened from these discussions. If you want a post of yours moved for further discussion into a new thread or another thread, let me know. :blowkiss:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MelonyAnn