General discussion about the drug busts on Jan 20, 2010

Status
Not open for further replies.
You know, right from the start of this case, some people, WBG, Nay Nay, Amber and others, Ron’s neighbors, old girlfriends, the mother of two of his children, ect., have told the truth. Ron and anyone close to him is big time into drugs. His MO is to attract VERY YOUNG girls and get them hooked. I don’t think we even know how many times he has done this. How dumb can these girls be, or do they actually think he is exciting?? Where are their parents!!! When he is finished with them, and, or they finally wake up, it’s just too late, ie. Misty, or very close to it, (Crystal and Amber.)

So finally here we are - an arrest for drugs. One thing for sure in my mind, Misty is not the master mind; she does what she is told to do by none other than Ron Cummings. One more thing, TN can’t stand Crystal because she actually stood up and got away. Crystal actually did have a support system. Can we even imagine what that took? These young women have been through hell with Ron Cummings, how truly unfortunate for them. Gee, I know LE has finally made arrest, but I really can’t help to wonder. What took so long to take down RC? This place is like the wild, wild west or something.

As far as Cobra and L. Padila, if they bond Misty out they better PROTECT her also.

You do realize TN will be very upset with you for stating that fact, right? JMO

Am I the only one that thinks it's strange that the criminal docket is now longer showing ANYTHING for RC and TC regarding this? Nothing...nada....zip...not even docket # like yesterday.....they just disappeared on this....how can it just disappear??

A junkie doesn't buy a 40 mg oxy pill for the inert filler material, and a dealer doesn't sell with the adjustment for the inert filler. Therefore, regardless of this intrepid defense lawyer's efforts, a pill is a pill is a pill and the damage is done as much on the filler as it is on the active ingredient.

Am I the only one that thinks it's strange that the criminal docket is now longer showing ANYTHING for RC and TC regarding this? Nothing...nada....zip...not even docket # like yesterday.....they just disappeared on this....how can it just disappear??

You are not the ONLY one.. IMHO..Seems alot disappears and there is alot of strange thngs going on down there....JMO

A junkie doesn't buy a 40 mg oxy pill for the inert filler material, and a dealer doesn't sell with the adjustment for the inert filler. Therefore, regardless of this intrepid defense lawyer's efforts, a pill is a pill is a pill and the damage is done as much on the filler as it is on the active ingredient.
True. Most junkies pay no attention to the amount of tylenol in each pill, they are focused on the more active ingredient...the narcotic. So, much damage is done (when addicts ingest 10-20 Vicodin or Percocet pills a day) from the tylenol alone. I don't know the stats, but liver failure/death from massive amounts of tylenol (received from taking Vicodin/Percocet, etc...) have to be high.

Well, what kind of expenses do you have when you're 18 yrs old and living with your family?

What kind of job was she going to get with this economy, that location, her notoriety, and that boyfriend/ex-husband?

I don't recall ever hearing anyone telling a judge that their employment was selling illicit drugs.
Barging in-but has anyone mentioned tax evasion charges, yet? :croc:
I now return you back to your regularly scheduled blogging...

Of course Misty lied to the judge. She is very good at lying. Although, I would have loved to have heard her say when asked what she did for a living to answer "I sell prescription drugs. Want any?"
jmo
The judge should have said, "What?! They sell drugs, TOO?"
LOL, but not really.

Mind you, I did nothing to support myself when I was Misty's age, I was totally dependent on my parents, so I'm in no position to cast stones at her for that, but it's a bit sad for her to go back to that anyway after she was so proudly emancipated from her parents.

Does anyone wonder about this group making meth? I know they seem to prefer prescription drugs, but how far behind prescriptions can cooking meth be? Some of them look so haggard and their teeth are in bad shape that I’ve been wondering. Haven’t heard anything except Misty making the accusation about Tommy on her TM interview. Something like, "I expected he would be the one to be successful, but no he even does Meth.”

donjeta said:
Mind you, I did nothing to support myself when I was Misty's age, I was totally dependent on my parents, so I'm in no position to cast stones at her for that, but it's a bit sad for her to go back to that anyway after she was so proudly emancipated from her parents.

(bbm) Exactly I mean it's not as if Misty hadn't begged to be declared independent from her parents or anything. After I'd long been earning money at various odd jobs, I began working officially at the age of 14 in an ice cream shop; at 15 was serving pizzas; by 16 taking h.s. business courses while employed part-time by school recreation dept.; by 17 working for the city (parks dept.) as a clerk typist... and by 18 was living on my own, totally self-supporting.

Doin "nuthin" is just lame--and a lie, since it's pretty obvious now how she was making money. JMO

:parrot:

Does anyone wonder about this group making meth? I know they seem to prefer prescription drugs, but how far behind prescriptions can cooking meth be? Some of them look so haggard and their teeth are in bad shape that I’ve been wondering. Haven’t heard anything except Misty making the accusation about Tommy on her TM interview. Something like, "I expected he would be the one to be successful, but no he even does Meth.”

Misty looks like #ell--eyes all dead and hollow like bro Tommy's did in previous mugshots. And Ron just looks crazy.

ETA Maybe he's goin for the insanity defense...

The only people I can think of that would want Misty and Tommy out of jail are Lisa and Hank Sr. but unless they're really big shots in the drug business and hiding it well they wouldn't have that kind of money.

LOL, yeah, they'd be hiding it really well, then. Lisa didn't even have enough money to get out of town, she had to steal money from an old man to do it.

IMO For the most part these people are addicts keeping up with their own supply and demand. When pill heads start selling their drugs it's so they can afford other, more prefered drugs or so they can buy food or cigarettes or get money for gas etc. I'll tell you one thing, if you are a drug user you will not make any real money off of selling your RX's.. it's a vicious circle. You sell a handful of pills for grocery money but then you need more pills so you have to find someone who's willing to "help you out" but then when you get your rx you are already short on yours because you have to pay back the person you borrowed from.

That's where Dr shopping and surrounding yourself with people with the same drug of choice comes in. Other behaviors that are commonly found in those who "deal" rx's are shoplifting, larceny, writing bad checks, breaking and entering, credit card fraud. You burn a lot of bridges and the scrambling for money and drugs only worsens.. as does your addiction. Getting rich is never one of the things that happen to us that's for sure!

I had no idea about this:

Snipped >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Misty, Ronald may face long prison sentences

By Kristin Chambers
Published: Friday, January 22, 2010 2:19 AM EST

"We know 75 percent of drug-related deaths in Florida were related to prescription drugs," Pape said. "Oxycodone was related in 2008 to 941 deaths and 499 deaths in 2009."

http://www.palatkadailynews.com/articles/2010/01/22/news/news01.txt

Pretty sad isn't it.......
OxyContin has been implicated in many times more U.S. deaths than caused by 9/11 and the Iraq War combined since Purdue Pharma began producing and selling it in 1995.
When Oxy was first approved by the FDA it was for the terminally ill (cancer). If you go to Banoxycontin.com there is a petition out to have it taken off the market, if you click under signatures and read about the people who have become addicted or died from this one drug it is unreal it is legal heroin. It is horrible to come off of, I have seen it first hand.

(bbm) Exactly I mean it's not as if Misty hadn't begged to be declared independent from her parents or anything. After I'd long been earning money at various odd jobs, I began working officially at the age of 14 in an ice cream shop; at 15 was serving pizzas; by 16 taking h.s. business courses while employed part-time by school recreation dept.; by 17 working for the city (parks dept.) as a clerk typist... and by 18 was living on my own, totally self-supporting.

Doin "nuthin" is just lame--and a lie, since it's pretty obvious now how she was making money. JMO

:thumb:

Good for you, kiki! You are no slacker.

I supported all three of my children at 18, but their little rear ends were in college. Misty probably slept late every day and sold/did drugs all night.

(so happy to see you, kiki! Hugz!)

Lawd, Lawd I'm wishing we still had a Rumor Thread......

A rumor thread would be so great, Concerned Papa! You and several other locals had such valuable input into this case.

The rumor thread was the 'good ole days' for sure!

Ok, that's cruel, teasing us like that, LOL :)

Warrants here (Sykes, Cummings, Croslin & Brock), not sure if the link has been posted before, so sorry if a repeat.
http://multimedia.jacksonville.com/WMV/pdfs/Cummings_ Croslin_Brock_ Sykes_Warrants.pdf

I'm not trying to tease. Heck I've been in the basement and rattled every lock on every old thread trying to see if I could get in one of 'em. I'd spill it in a heartbeat, but alas it's not fact YET!

(I ain't interested in gittin zapped by Kimster's ray gun, lol)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jenny in Oz