General Discussion and Theories #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
JMHO.................D.M. & M.S took TB for a test drive.MAY 6 , 2013 shortly after 9;20 pm..They were the last person to see him alive.
TB never returned home to SB. even tho his last words were" this should take 20 mins and I will be home RIGHT HOME...."to S.B.

IP says: he know nothing why TB NEVER RETURNED HOME?>....Something happened or he would be home.....Lawyer says 'there is more to this story....we are waiting for crown's case.

It has been over 4mths....nothing seems to be said from defense lawyer???

IMO....>>>D.M. & M.S. you have some explaining to do ....WHAT HAPPENED in between?????....

LE : may be asking DM what happened After or during your test drive that TB ends up DEAD on your farm....MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!...robynhood....IMO!

And what if he doesn't know ??????????

Oh come on, there is a mattress on that hard metal bed.

Whe DM wrote:

I'm somewhat horrified at imagining how many innocent people might be imprisoned right now.

He should have wrote:

I'm outraged knowing innocent people like me are imprisoned right now.

He couched his words with too many modifiers for me to believe that he, or any of his prison peers, truly thinks themselves innocent.

EXACTLY!!!

What are you saying ''exactly'' to??

And imo why would someone saying :''I'm outraged knowing innocent people like me are imprisoned right now." be right?

If someone is wrongfully imprisoned I am sure their mind would start to wonder how many others are wrongfully imprisoned. JMO

I think if someone KNOWS they are innocent... it would be a forgone conclusion to them and not something that would be stated as if to plead for something. JMO

I for one would be horrified if I didnt already realize that a slew of innocent people are currently in jail..... but I do know, hence no need to express it.

I believe a sense of survival takes over and the mind starts to wonder what is happening overall.....the self becomes secondary..... JMO

I believe that DM is reading law books in jail....which tells me that he is looking to find what the hell is going on..... MOO

Thanks Archangel7. IMO, if this is the case, then it's highly unlikely that DP would be advising DM to withhold info on anyone who may be responsible, otherwise, he'd be counseling his client to commit a criminal offense. Soooo...with that being said, IMHO, the fact there hasn't been any other charges indicates to me that there truly is only Millard, Smich and the men in the mirror. MOO

Gosh yes.... don't you hate that when you look in the mirror and see someone else behind you...... someone who quickly makes a run for it.... :)

And what if he doesn't know ??????????
And another coincidence! What are the chances of DM hanging out with his petty criminal friend, MS- taking a drive from Etobicoke all the way to Ancaster to take a truck that they found on Kijiji for a test drive, the same night that the thugs they didn't even know existed, had their plan carefully orchestrated. Heck, they even coincidentally parked at the end of the driveway resulting in SB not being able to identify the vehicle they came in! Now, if they would have known that someone was out to set them up for murder, I'm sure they would have stayed home that night or perhaps driven right up to TB's front door to eliminate any suspicion if things turned bad. Maybe they would have even hired some security. JMHO

On the whole obstruction of justice, IMO, the only thing that makes sense is if DM and DP are planning on tossing the whole blame on MS. If DP is saying there's more to the story, and they haven't arrested anyone else for the crime, I guess the only "more" is MS! It should be really interesting to see both stories as they unfold. MOO

Gosh yes.... don't you hate that when you look in the mirror and see someone else behind you...... someone who quickly makes a run for it.... :)
:floorlaugh: :scared: Would that be "Mr. Conscience" or "Mr. Ego"??? JMHO

And another coincidence! What are the chances of DM hanging out with his petty criminal friend, MS- taking a drive from Etobicoke all the way to Ancaster to take a truck that they found on Kijiji for a test drive, the same night that the thugs they didn't even know existed, had their plan carefully orchestrated. Heck, they even coincidentally parked at the end of the driveway resulting in SB not being able to identify the vehicle they came in! Now, if they would have known that someone was out to set them up for murder, I'm sure they would have stayed home that night or perhaps driven right up to TB's front door to eliminate any suspicion if things turned bad. Maybe they would have even hired some security. JMHO

On the whole obstruction of justice, IMO, the only thing that makes sense is if DM and DP are planning on tossing the whole blame on MS. If DP is saying there's more to the story, and they haven't arrested anyone else for the crime, I guess the only "more" is MS! It should be really interesting to see both stories as they unfold. MOO

Or, when DM, TB and MS got in the truck, DM decided to drive to the Ancaster fairgrounds and do donuts in the parking lot as a joke. The passenger door is not secure and TB flies out and is killed. An accident. When does that start falling apart?

Some misunderstandings
I was not implying a few chop shop parts leads directly to murder
I was implying how a small association with CE (years ago) can eventually draw a person deeper than they ever wanted to go.
Point being it is hard to get out of those clutches.
I think that is what Snoofo was trying to say
And I agree .

CE often try to target those with money and resources.
Sometimes it works.
Sometimes it leads to deadly consequences.

regards
AM

Thanks ArnieM. I should point out to that the post of mine you quoted was in response to someone asking why would anyone "punish" DM, if he is such a regular guy, by framing him for a murder? I wasn't illustrating how CE got him to go out and steal a truck and kill a guy. Either way, it could explain how he got involved with bad people and could not simply walk away. They don't let people with too much information and a conscience walk away easily, do they?

It might even explain his father's death and how a major piece of evidence in TB's murder got dropped off on his mother's driveway.

DP did indicate from the beginning he understood there were at least a couple of other suspects, and once they are apprehended the picture would become clearer. So what happened to the third?

Oh come on, there is a mattress on that hard metal bed.

Whe DM wrote:

I'm somewhat horrified at imagining how many innocent people might be imprisoned right now.

He should have wrote:

I'm outraged knowing innocent people like me are imprisoned right now.

He couched his words with too many modifiers for me to believe that he, or any of his prison peers, truly thinks themselves innocent.

EXACTLY!!!

This makes no sense to me. I would think at this point, and considering where he is, that he would feel horrified, not outraged. And he can only imagine how many innocent people are in jail. He's not in the big house yet. He's only in a detention centre awaiting trial. There could potentially be many innocent people waiting for their trial.

As for the Big D comment, it seems natural for the man (over 6 feet) to be the "big" and the woman (under 6 feet) to be the "little". And with the hijacking of the name, could be he's questioning if someone writing to him actually uses the same nickname or why they are writing to him with a fake name.

JMO

Hey, he and his lawyer are the ones who marketed "the story behind this."

All he had to do was say I want my lawyer present and then we will clear this misunderstanding up. But he can't, as proven by DP going all the way through the Criminal Justice System so far.

So far it's simply excuses as to why there is no story that exonerates.(he's still in jail) So now we know he's involved somehow yet he has a "story" he and DP thinks might convince a Judge or a Jury.

I suppose he's told DM we can always plea at the last minute if it goes that far.....DP surely feels there is a many of slip between the cup and the lip. I'd hate to bet my life on that.

FWIW, DP was up front from the start that DM knew he was in it for the long haul.
"He does know he's in for the long haul."

http://m.thestar.com/#!/news/tim-bo...-lawyer-says/6820b7f1c1796e9db55ad0471c52e4b5

What are you saying ''exactly'' to??

And imo why would someone saying :''I'm outraged knowing innocent people like me are imprisoned right now." be right?

If someone is wrongfully imprisoned I am sure their mind would start to wonder how many others are wrongfully imprisoned. JMO

I think if someone KNOWS they are innocent... it would be a forgone conclusion to them and not something that would be stated as if to plead for something. JMO

I for one would be horrified if I didnt already realize that a slew of innocent people are currently in jail..... but I do know, hence no need to express it.

I believe a sense of survival takes over and the mind starts to wonder what is happening overall.....the self becomes secondary..... JMO

I believe that DM is reading law books in jail....which tells me that he is looking to find what the hell is going on..... MOO

bbm

However he did plead his innocence and did over qualify his statement of innocence by writing about going out of his way to avoid stepping on ants.......

He is actively pleading his innocence to a total stranger, from a jail cell, when he and DP don't have the sense to simply tell the "story" to the Crown and walk out? Hmmm....non sequitur, there either is no story, or the story is damning enough to warrant Trial and he must try to convince a Judge or Jury of his antless antics.....

Even a law clerk could see that faux pas of the letter and contents and it shows DP has no control over his client or that DP is too inept to represent DM. What lawyer let's his client write a self incriminating letter from a jail cell? I wouldn't would you?

What about his gf? Must be a "real open relationship" for her to accept that letter.

DP did indicate from the beginning he understood there were at least a couple of other suspects, and once they are apprehended the picture would become clearer. So what happened to the third?

I'm more concerned about what happened to the "picture." Where is the picture that will become clearer. Clearer to whom? Me, You, Judge a Jury?
Wouldn't the truth BE a clear picture?

Seems the only "story" is a slip of the lip by DP. Every criminal case has a story, yet DP infers, plainly states there is one to become clearer at some point that would clear his client. Again inferring his client's innocence/noninvolvement.

True, plain, obvious innocence doesn't need a trial, preliminary inquiry or Judicial Pretrial.

Good to see some admit DM is criminally involved, that he has culpability in this.

Somehow he got involved enough to be there and he and his solicitor have determined he is tangled up enough in the web that it will take a long and complex detangling process to get him out.

If LE is in no way interested in looking beyond DM now that they feel their evidence is sufficient, he and his family will have probably hired their own detectives if he is going to try to prove his innocence. That could explain selling some assets if MB feels confident enough to foot the bill for it.

I dont know his intent was to be criminally involved in anything but perhaps he was asked to participate under the guise of it not being a crime, i.e. a test drive. It may have been easy to talk him into anything, I'm afraid.

One thing I found interesting on friends' FB accounts over the last couple years at least was a lot of showboating of the hangar and its cool contents, talk of flying, one throwing himself a birthday bash at the old hangar, all without credit or mention of DM. Kind of acting like it's theirs. He wasnt respected IMO. A dupe through and through, for years. I dont think he controlled anyone, but was led to believe he was in control so they can continue to use him.

Funny how that letter reinforces each of our existing opinions. If it is him that wrote it, it completely solidifies my opinions in this post. Dupe of the Century.

This does not signify he could not be intelligent or successful. Some people cannot see the forest for the trees. They miss the big picture. They lack certain type of skills that are not easily attained in the same way one learns to fly a plane for instance. Social instinct could be weak. Anyway I shall leave it at that and wont speculate into that aspect any further right now because I've never met him, just forming opinions based on what I see just like everybody else here.

Lets hope the pretrial hearing comes quick.

Somehow he got involved enough to be there and he and his solicitor have determined he is tangled up enough in the web that it will take a long and complex detangling process to get him out.

If LE is in no way interested in looking beyond DM now that they feel their evidence is sufficient, he and his family will have probably hired their own detectives if he is going to try to prove his innocence. That could explain selling some assets if MB feels confident enough to foot the bill for it.

I dont know his intent was to be criminally involved in anything but perhaps he was asked to participate under the guise of it not being a crime, i.e. a test drive. It may have been easy to talk him into anything, I'm afraid.

One thing I found interesting on friends' FB accounts over the last couple years at least was a lot of showboating of the hangar and its cool contents, talk of flying, one throwing himself a birthday bash at the old hangar, all without credit or mention of DM. Kind of acting like it's theirs. He wasnt respected IMO. A dupe through and through, for years. I dont think he controlled anyone, but was led to believe he was in control so they can continue to use him.

Funny how that letter reinforces each of our existing opinions. If it is him that wrote it, it completely solidifies my opinions in this post. Dupe of the Century.

This does not signify he could not be intelligent or successful. Some people cannot see the forest for the trees. They miss the big picture. They lack certain type of skills that are not easily attained in the same way one learns to fly a plane for instance. Social instinct could be weak. Anyway I shall leave it at that and wont speculate into that aspect any further right now because I've never met him, just forming opinions based on what I see just like everybody else here.

Lets hope the pretrial hearing comes quick.

I think he may have sold off properties to help pay for his legal defense...whatever that entails (DP, PIs. etc.)

I see the 'letter' as a recruitment letter where DM is quite dominant. He wants to be called BigD and expects the recipient to go to some lengths to meet with him.

Hey, he and his lawyer are the ones who marketed "the story behind this."

All he had to do was say I want my lawyer present and then we will clear this misunderstanding up. But he can't, as proven by DP going all the way through the Criminal Justice System so far.

So far it's simply excuses as to why there is no story that exonerates.(he's still in jail) So now we know he's involved somehow yet he has a "story" he and DP thinks might convince a Judge or a Jury.

I suppose he's told DM we can always plea at the last minute if it goes that far.....DP surely feels there is a many of slip between the cup and the lip. I'd hate to bet my life on that.

Wasn't it posted here early on that he was interrogated for many hours before he was allowed to have his attorney present? Isn't that one of the bizarre differences between the Canadian and American justice systems?

Wasn't it posted here early on that he was interrogated for many hours before he was allowed to have his attorney present? Isn't that one of the bizarre differences between the Canadian and American justice systems?

Yes it was and a link was once supplied by Swedie, I think. Maybe Alethea too.

I think he may have sold off properties to help pay for his legal defense...whatever that entails (DP, PIs. etc.)

I see the 'letter' as a recruitment letter where DM is quite dominant. He wants to be called BigD and expects the recipient to go to some lengths to meet with him.

He sounds naiive to me, not vindictive. To each his own, I guess!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fesmike