General discussion regarding trial - The Week in Review

Brpkelly Brian Kelly
According to police officer at #Colemantrial Chris told father to call "Sheri's best friend in Fla" while in ambulance after killings.
3 minutes ago Favorite Retweet Reply

For lack of a better place to put this, here are Chris Hayes notes from the pretrial hearing. A very good review of what happened two years ago.

http://www.facebook.com/topic.php?uid=171081092917695&topic=309

You can make a new thread if you want to. We're a small group of followers here so we're going to keep it easy for everyone. :grouphug:

Post in here or make a new thread if you want it to stand out, whatever is easiest for you guys.

You can make a new thread if you want to. We're a small group of followers here so we're going to keep it easy for everyone. :grouphug:

Post in here or make a new thread if you want it to stand out, whatever is easiest for you guys.

Whichever you think is best! I'm gun shy about new threads :) Also just an FYI... Sheri's mother's cousin is posting on Chris' facebook discussions.

:wave: I may lose my mind today trying to juggle Royal Wedding reports and follow this trial. I'm laughing and crying. :laughcry: Basically, I feel speechless how obvious and evil CC's plan was to do away with his wife and two sons for a life that was more sexually challenging. It turns out it's not more complicated, just lust for another woman.

thanks for that video. I am sorry I posted wrong ring

It won't let me delete my post now? :( maybe someone can help?

Actually, the one you posted sure looked more like what I would have expected and would have made more sense. Like a serious piece of jewelry.

But here are two thirty-somethings exchanging...rings they wear on their thumbs...that look...as someone said...like mood rings. Or carnival prizes.

And two years and three corpses later, Ms. Tara wears it to a murder trial.

Unbelievable.

Thanks Knox! That theory is now put to bed. I still strongly believe Gavin heard the scuffle and came to his mothers rescue.

Heart wrenching isn't it.

I've thought about the transfer of Sheri's hair and wondered the same thing Stella5. Did it really come from the ligature or as you say, did Gavin hear something and try to help his Mom.

Back in 2009, I thought we heard it was Chris who made dinner that night. Now I think he is saying she made dinner that night. Initially I thought he may have drugged them all, but I think we would have heard by now if that was true?

It bothers me that he said Sheri fell asleep in his arms on the sofa. I suppose there is a perverse snippet of truth in that statement.

It bothers me that he said Sheri fell asleep in his arms on the sofa. I suppose there is a perverse snippet of truth in that statement.
<respectfully snipped>

Maybe it was his perverse way to be kind - giving them a happy last night on earth. :furious:

I've been thinking this week about that case out in Utah...where the husband lied for months that he had been accepted to medical school...he and the wife were packing to leave when she discovered it was all a lie. The next day , he claimed she had "disappeared" while out for a jog.

With a LOT less to go on that this horror show, HIS family visited him in jail and convinced him to plead guilty. They were primarily concerned for his deceased wiffe's family. They did the right thing..no matter that it was difficult.

I do not understand how Chris family, ESPECIALLY when his Father is a pastor, can sit through this charade, put Sheri's family through it...and disrespect all Christian teaching and the lost lives of their own grandsons.

What can be the justification?

After what we have seen this week...it is just outrageous!

Heart wrenching isn't it.

I've thought about the transfer of Sheri's hair and wondered the same thing Stella5. Did it really come from the ligature or as you say, did Gavin hear something and try to help his Mom.

Back in 2009, I thought we heard it was Chris who made dinner that night. Now I think he is saying she made dinner that night. Initially I thought he may have drugged them all, but I think we would have heard by now if that was true?

I don't think there has been testimony yet about whether Sheri was murdered in her bed, or somewhere else and moved to the bed. My point - maybe she did "fall sleep" in his arms on the couch. She was tiny and he could easily carry her. That would make more sense, because I would think the boys would have been less likely to hear the struggle. I'm just thinking out loud here - may be totally off base.

I've been thinking this week about that case out in Utah...where the husband lied for months that he had been accepted to medical school...he and the wife were packing to leave when she discovered it was all a lie. The next day , he claimed she had "disappeared" while out for a jog.

With a LOT less to go on that this horror show, HIS family visited him in jail and convinced him to plead guilty. They were primarily concerned for his deceased wiffe's family. They did the right thing..no matter that it was difficult.

I do not understand how Chris family, ESPECIALLY when his Father is a pastor, can sit through this charade, put Sheri's family through it...and disrespect all Christian teaching and the lost lives of their own grandsons.

What can be the justification?

After what we have seen this week...it is just outrageous!

That would have been the honorable thing to do, but looks like they are going to fight for him even after he is convicted.

Well, it has been a most excruciating week for anyone that wants to argue innocence? The only counter so far...is maybe their OTHER son is the murderer.

I think that text message where Sheri asks for prayer because Chris says she and HER BOYS are standing in his way...is particularly damning.

How many men... even if tired of their wife...would include their little boys like that? Think of all the men who fight for custody...but here is Chris, soon after his affair starts, including his own sons as obstacles to his happiness.

To me, along with the canceled sleep-over, this is proof that killing those little boys was always part of the plan.

Well, it has been a most excruciating week for anyone that wants to argue innocence? The only counter so far...is maybe their OTHER son is the murderer.

I think that text message where Sheri asks for prayer because Chris says she and HER BOYS are standing in his way...is particularly damning.

How many men... even if tired of their wife...would include their little boys like that? Think of all the men who fight for custody...but here is Chris, soon after his affair starts, including his own sons as obstacles to his happiness.

To me, along with the canceled sleep-over, this is proof that killing those little boys was always part of the plan.

The bolded part in your post is exactly why I am now convinced the boys were part of his evil plan. If he was going to take the boys from her in a custody battle, Sheri would've said that. CC didn't want anyone surviving to bother him in the future.

I don't think there has been testimony yet about whether Sheri was murdered in her bed, or somewhere else and moved to the bed. My point - maybe she did "fall sleep" in his arms on the couch. She was tiny and he could easily carry her. That would make more sense, because I would think the boys would have been less likely to hear the struggle. I'm just thinking out loud here - may be totally off base.
Didn't it come out in testimony that Sheri had two black eyes? I believe there was a struggle, Sheri was hit, then killed. I doubt she fell asleep in his arms on the sofa. As for the boys hearing them arguing, or a struggle, sadly I believe this happened more frequently than we know. MOO

Another big problem Chris has is this: it's clear he was besotted with Tara...notes with her favorites, her fantasies, her bra and panty sizes. I doubt he kept any such touching detail for Sheri. It's clear from multiple sources, including Tara and Sheri, that he no longer loved his wife.

So why didn't he file for divorce?

He had a vacation cruise planned for that summer...how was he going to get free from both Sherri and the Minstrey that frowned on affairs?

Why didn't he file for divorce?

He was not...saving his marriage.

The only reasonable conclusion is that he didn't file because he knew he didn't need to.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
EnvyofAngels
Back