General discussion thread #14

Status
Not open for further replies.
So. What if an employee of the resort got so annoyed with these tourists leaving their kids alone at night, and after this particular pair gets a warning they still leave them alone, and the employee decides to teach everyone a lesson and gets Madeleine?

with all the supposed checks on the children the timing would have had to be perfect.

After I saw that video, right after is a video named simply

"kate mccann". I recommend watching this. All I can say is

WOW:D !

All I can add is.....
wow.gif
....is right!

I tried to watch the video but it is not working for me! Geez! :(

I was not able to watch the video (due to security settings on my computer), however, I got the sense of it, by reading the comments. Very peculiar body language, indeed.

Spare Tire did not appear to be in the Hire Car
So, perhaps the PJ are also looking for a stray spare tire, that was left somewhere. Very interesting.

"Today police briefed the Portuguese media that "bodily fluids" - not blood -with an 88 per cent chance of being Madeleine's, were found in a space under the boot liner where the spare wheel is normally kept."

read on...

"The clear implication, if the reports are correct, is that Madeleine's body was transported in the car boot, in the wheel well."

Reference: http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/main.jhtml?xml=/news/2007/09/11/wmaddy1111.xml

In addition to the usual things, into which a person could stuff a barely 3ft. tall body (very small limbs), what comes to your mind?
The following items have been suggested in the many posts here at WS:
- a small plastic bin with a snap-lid,
- a small duffel bag or suit case,
- a bedsheet,
- pillow case,
- plastic garbage bag, etc.

What comes to your mind, that could contain the body (somewhat inefficiently, because we still have the issue of bodily fluids and hair in the spare tire area); yet might be flexible enough to be folded into that spare tire area? It sort of narrows the field of things that could be used.

Example: A large plastic beach ball, could be easily sliced open with a pocket knife. The child could be put inside, and the brightly colored plastic, collapsed and folded around her. Could be stuffed anywhere, amongst luggage, travel gear, you name it. If she were transferred in such a "wrapping", it would not adequately contain any liquid or material that was being actively shed from the body.

So, perhaps we are looking for something that was quickly grabbed. It can be found anywhere, and not out of place at the resort, or with any family member. It is fairly soft and pliable.

I am thinking that, if these reports are accurate, there may be pieces of this "container" in the boot of the car. And PJ should ask news sources, to publish the name/make and photo of the spare tire that should have been found in the car.

Interesting maps I found tonight...posted in Pictures thread...very last post.

Check em' out!

Excellent photographs. I had no idea that the construction path was so close to the Tappas bar.

Say, I was trying to compare the above construction and cobble path, with the path that was defined by the cadavor dogs. For the life of me, I can't recall on which thread I saw that.

Can someone spin me around, and point me in the right direction ;] ?
Thanks

Excellent photographs. I had no idea that the construction path was so close to the Tappas bar.

Say, I was trying to compare the above construction and cobble path, with the path that was defined by the cadavor dogs. For the life of me, I can't recall on which thread I saw that.

Can someone spin me around, and point me in the right direction ;] ?
Thanks

Maybe I have had too much
wineglass.gif
The first map is the cadaver dogs trail and the second is the road construction at the time....

is that what you need?

By the way BSE, I think you are waaaay cool!!

Colomom, I don't know how you do it. Ever at the ready!
Wonderful, that's exactly what I need. Thanks a million.
And...please pass that nice Bordeaux! ;]

It's you, Colomom - who is the cool one! You are working so hard on this case, we are going to have to set up a "Zen" thread, complete with pillows and stuff. So you can decompress.

Greatly appreciate and admire your work ;]

Oh man; you're right. The "overlay" of the cadaver dog path, and the cobble stone construction path, is rather unnerving.

It would seem that someone discarded contaminated objects, clothing, and ultimately the body, all along this path. Or, they traversed this road, carrying the body in something that came close enough to the ground, to creat a scent trail. I'm thinking of the strollers that have been mentioned, and of course, the car.
Editing in: But at the end of the day, we need to know how this "scent" path could be become contaminated by weird events, like a funeral held at the church, workers possibly excavating near the cemetary? Perhaps they have already accounted for that.

Very unnerving. Editing in a brief question: I wonder how it could be explained, why the cadaver dogs picked up the scent at the corner near the Tappas Bar, rather than somewhere closer to the McCann's apartment?

Where in the hell is that spare tire?

And...please pass that nice Bordeaux! ;]
Greatly appreciate and admire your work ;]

For you my friend...
wine-glass-clipart9.gif

..and thanks...

The Zen thread sound absolutely lovely...Mods will frown though....

I'll just chant..."ohm....ohm...."

I keep hearing the thought that they didn't have the "time" to hide the body, in an hour.

Here's the thing, though, they are all doctors (except for one medical researcher, which could or could not be doctor, and the mother of one of the party.) They are used to making split-second decisions and plans and acting on them immediately. They are more suited than any other profession except perhaps police officer for summing up a situation, applying the necessary knowledge, and acting on that decisively.

They can decide to cut open someone's chest in a second and do a heart massage if the person is not responding and going "flatline." Or stop one medicine and immediately start another, or perform an emergency tracheotomy.

By profession, they were trained and suited to make quick decisions and carry them out with speed, and so the whole issue of "time" has a very different meaning for them.

Texana: That does indeed, conjure up a pretty horrific decision making process to me. Visualizing that someone may have weighed "career and surviving family members vs. this child". Grisley.
And of course, I hasten to add, that we are surely speculating here.

Oh...about that dang spare tire (it's driving me crazy):
I just read this piece, on "no spare tires on the European Scenic".
"Most new vehicles sold a decade from now, especially premium vehicles, will not carry a spare tire, said Michelin Group Chairman and Chief Executive Officer Edouard Michelin. "The spare tire is prehistoric," said Michelin, who predicts that it will take another decade for consumers to accept not having a spare. "Most people do not know how to change a [flat] tire anyway," he said. The Renault Scenic in Europe is one car, noted Michelin, that does not carry a spare. "Look at the size of the spare tire sitting under the trunk mat in a Mercedes-Benz S-Class, and how much room that opens up [if it's eliminated]," said Michelin. The cost of run-flat tires are still higher than traditional tires.

Well. I guess I should call off the APB for the spare tire to the Scenic. Now what...

I keep hearing the thought that they didn't have the "time" to hide the body, in an hour.

Here's the thing, though, they are all doctors (except for one medical researcher, which could or could not be doctor, and the mother of one of the party.) They are used to making split-second decisions and plans and acting on them immediately. They are more suited than any other profession except perhaps police officer for summing up a situation, applying the necessary knowledge, and acting on that decisively.

They can decide to cut open someone's chest in a second and do a heart massage if the person is not responding and going "flatline." Or stop one medicine and immediately start another, or perform an emergency tracheotomy.

By profession, they were trained and suited to make quick decisions and carry them out with speed, and so the whole issue of "time" has a very different meaning for them.

And it seems to me that the kind of person who'd leave their children alone in a hotel room to go drinking with friends must be an incredibly selfish person. The kind of person, who upon accidentally killing their own child, would consider the ramifications to their personal lives, rather than immediately calling ambulances like the rest of us.

I bet that I have read in at least 10 news reports that Mrs. Fenn, the neighbor, heard Maddie crying for 75 minutes the night before the disappearance. Now she says she never said it.
Daily News UK

>Pamela Fenn, 81, lives above the apartment where Madeleine disappeared and is reported to have told police she heard Madeleine screaming below.
But yesterday she broke her silence to say it was "absolute rubbish" she had made any such claims to police. Mrs Fenn said: "I didn't even know that family was in there." <

:doh:

I bet that I have read in at least 10 news reports that Mrs. Fenn, the neighbor, heard Maddie crying for 75 minutes the night before the disappearance. Now she says she never said it.
Daily News UK

>Pamela Fenn, 81, lives above the apartment where Madeleine disappeared and is reported to have told police she heard Madeleine screaming below.
But yesterday she broke her silence to say it was "absolute rubbish" she had made any such claims to police. Mrs Fenn said: "I didn't even know that family was in there." <

:doh:

Who the heck knows what is true or not, media just wants us reading.

And it seems to me that the kind of person who'd leave their children alone in a hotel room to go drinking with friends must be an incredibly selfish person. The kind of person, who upon accidentally killing their own child, would consider the ramifications to their personal lives, rather than immediately calling ambulances like the rest of us.

Yep! Exactly!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member