General theory thread and motives rehashed #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Were misty and tommy on the couch when JO showed up? Don't you get the impression that some kind of action/movement/incident:waitasec: was taking place when they were on the couch?

I did wonder if possibly M and T were on the couch when someone arrived. Or when something happened that they witnessed. IMO they were either doing something TC didn't want to admit to, or they were both there on the couch at a time TC didn't want to admit to. Now, we do not know who Lisa supposedly heard this from...if it was Flora Hollars, it could have had something to do with Joe. Flora seems hellbent on hanging Joe, IMO.

But according to Ron, Joe was not at the MH that night. And Ron wouldn't lie, right?

As for the neighbor who said she heard Misty outside in the yard talking and crying, I thought she said it was around 2:30 AM. I could be mistaken though, because there are so many questions and varying statements about what happened when.

The article I just posted above said around 3:00am. I also heard 2:30. With crime cases, I have noticed people are always off on their times. It is usually an estimate unless they have a phone call to prove the time.

Were misty and tommy on the couch when JO showed up? Don't you get the impression that some kind of action/movement/incident:waitasec: was taking place when they were on the couch?

Whisp, that's what it sounds like to me too. Something was going on while Misty and Tommy were sitting on the couch. IMO, whatever it is, is huge to this investigation. Lisa didn't say WHO told her this but my gut tells me that it was definitely another Croslin...Timmy or Chelsea. So IMO, Chelsea and/or Timmy explained the events to Lisa and whatever went down, it started with Misty and Tommy sitting on the couch...Chelsea also told GMF exactly where they could find Haleigh near the Magnolia address. So that makes me wonder WHERE Tommy and Misty were sitting on the couch.:waitasec: Were they at the Magnolia address when all this started?
Another thing that I gathered from that little exchange between Lisa and Tommy, is that IMO, Lisa didn't feel that what she had to say would incriminate her kids. They knew the calls were being recorded and Lisa brought it up anyway. So surely she didn't think it would hurt her kids in this investigation. But Tommy thought differently and cut her off. I am too curious as to what she had to say.

-We have someone telling Lisa that whatever happened started with Misty and Tommy sitting on the couch
-We have Chelsea giving exact directions as to where Haleigh may be near the Magnolia address
-We have Lisa and Hank NOT returning to the Magnolia address after being released from the hospital. (IMO, at least Lisa knew what happened there)
-We have LE searching that same area and turning this case into a homocide investigation.
-We have GMSykes and Teresa searching this same area...for hours. Not to mention Misty felt the need to have a 3rd party inform the Cummings of the upcoming search.
-Now we have Ron and Misty sitting in jail on dang near a million dollar bond.

So IMO, all of these people know how significant this area is to the Haleigh investigation. All of them.

How does Ron fit into all this? Because I wholeheartedly feel that he had something to do with the disappearance of his daughter.

Did Ron catch up with Misty at the Magnolia address before he went to work?
Did Ron show up with the kids?
GMSykes says that Misty got there right before Ron went to work. So did she show up with Ron? How did she get there?

At this time we have no connection to Ron and this area but......if his mother and grandmother knew the significance of this area, I'm quite sure Ron does too. How would he not?

Eighteen freaken months and they haven't ruled out anyone.! I want them to rule out ron cummings. Why can't or won't they do it?:banghead:

I am getting even more frustrated with this case as far as LE goes. The very first people ruled out are the people closest to the victim. Let's hear from LE on who is not involved at all, instead we get "The whole world is a suspect"...ugh!

Have any of you ever seen LE hang a case like this? So many suspects, yet nothing?

Can someone tell me where this conversation about the couch was? I have listened to them all and I read the one where Ronald & Misty were on the couch but can't find one about Tommy & Misty.

Eureka.....it took awhile but I found it.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...ghlight=Tommy+croslin+Lisa+transcript&page=18

(Lisa gets on phone) Lisa: Hey.
Tommy: Yeah?
Lisa: Misty said something about you told them she was sitting on the couch with you…that…
Tommy: I can’t talk about nothing, okay?
(Lisa Groans – Hank gets back on phone.)

Eighteen freaken months and they haven't ruled out anyone.! I want them to rule out ron cummings. Why can't or won't they do it?:banghead:

I am getting even more frustrated with this case as far as LE goes. The very first people ruled out are the people closest to the victim. Let's hear from LE on who is not involved at all, instead we get "The whole world is a suspect"...ugh!

Have any of you ever seen LE hang a case like this? So many suspects, yet nothing?

I was looking for the Tommy/Lisa couch reference so had to read the entire thread.

I forgot to mark which page/tape but it was a conversation between Tommy and his Dad.

Tommy kept saying the guy was crazy then said that everone knows he is crazy and he always gets away with everything.

IMO, that does not fit Joe. Joe served some time in juvie. Only one person they know who always gets away with things....Ron.

Then that made me question those conversations where Tommy said he does not know that I see he had her...someone had a knife to his neck but he did not know Tommy had seen her..it did not make sense why would the person with the knife not know that Tommy saw into the van. But then I started thinking two different people...the one who threatened Tommy and the driver with Haleigh's body. Ron in the vehicle someone else not in the vehicle.

Everyone assumed it was Joe because of Gma Flo. But I'm thinking it was Ron and someone Ron could trust to threaten Tommy/Misty to clean up the MH, not because of Haleigh but for drugs.

Just my opinions.

Like you, I want Ron REALLY cleared. Not the kind of cleared, he has been...where it's just him, his mom, his lawyer, & a couple of talk show hosts, yammering on about how he did everything, 'right'. I can look at Tommy & see guilt, but I can do the same with Ron. If Ron wasn't involved, I want cops to say it & then explain his shameful behavior. Now, they might just say that Ron's actions, are none of our business, but I beg to differ. If outsiders had made this bunch's actions 'our' business, sooner, Haleigh would still be here. & you'd think that if Ron really wasn't involved, he'd demand, through a lawsuit, to be exonerated. PERIOD. & refuse to settle for anything less. clear his name in the muder & cover-up of his 5 yeard old daughter. simple. It isn't fair to label the whole world, a suspect. not everybody killed that little girl, & innocent people shouldn't be expected to live like this. It's just plain WRONG for LE to stoop down to this level, & then stay there.

I was looking for the Tommy/Lisa couch reference so had to read the entire thread.

I forgot to mark which page/tape but it was a conversation between Tommy and his Dad.

Tommy kept saying the guy was crazy then said that everone knows he is crazy and he always gets away with everything.

IMO, that does not fit Joe. Joe served some time in juvie. Only one person they know who always gets away with things....Ron.

Then that made me question those conversations where Tommy said he does not know that I see he had her...someone had a knife to his neck but he did not know Tommy had seen her..it did not make sense why would the person with the knife not know that Tommy saw into the van. But then I started thinking two different people...the one who threatened Tommy and the driver with Haleigh's body. Ron in the vehicle someone else not in the vehicle.

Everyone assumed it was Joe because of Gma Flo. But I'm thinking it was Ron and someone Ron could trust to threaten Tommy/Misty to clean up the MH, not because of Haleigh but for drugs.

Just my opinions.

This makes alot of sense to me. So I'm thinking....was Haleigh already hurt or dead before Tommy was brought into the picture? If Tommy is saying that someone held a knife to his throat and whoever it was didn't know that Tommy seen Haleigh in the car, my guess it that there were more than one person against Tommy. What I mean is, what if Ron was the one holding the knife to Tommy's neck and there was someone else driving the car? This makes sense to me too.

Wasn't it Ron's uncle that said he don't "squeal" on family? I always wondered if he was a part of that threat made toward Tommy/Croslins.

This makes alot of sense to me. So I'm thinking....was Haleigh already hurt or dead before Tommy was brought into the picture? If Tommy is saying that someone held a knife to his throat and whoever it was didn't know that Tommy seen Haleigh in the car, my guess it that there were more than one person against Tommy. What I mean is, what if Ron was the one holding the knife to Tommy's neck and there was someone else driving the car? This makes sense to me too.

Wasn't it Ron's uncle that said he don't "squeal" on family? I always wondered if he was a part of that threat made toward Tommy/Croslins.

BBM..Yep..

I must have missed something here. Is there a link somewhere to Ron's uncle's statement? Was it in video or written? Thank you in advance.

This whole case upsets me. This girl never even had a chance. I'm not saying that she's not guilty of drug traffickking, but she's just a kid with no priors and who was mislead by the adults around her. I wish they would drop the charges in St John's County tomorrow, give her 6 years in youth offender program, send her to rehab and make you get her education while she's in prison, but if in the end she is found guilty of causing harm to Haleigh then I say throw the book at her.

This whole case upsets me. This girl never even had a chance. I'm not saying that she's not guilty of drug traffickking, but she's just a kid with no priors and who was mislead by the adults around her. I wish they would drop the charges in St John's County tomorrow, give her 6 years in youth offender program, send her to rehab and make you get her education while she's in prison, but if in the end she is found guilty of causing harm to Haleigh then I say throw the book at her.
Before today's events, I was hoping for so much more from Misty. Her stance, leaves little doubt, that she was involved with Haleigh's death. I've read in local comment threads, where they 'know' what Misty did, & they want her to rot in prison. So, I guess they could be right. But, I sure was hoping she wasn't involved. I figure when she has her sentencing hearing, she'll be called a suspect too. Ron, will then get off easy, & we'll likely never hear another thing about Haleigh, except the occasional anniversary recap. case closed.

I still think that Misty could have been mad at Ron and left the kids alone, came back and found Haleigh dead outside the trailer down near the water. One of the kinfolks must have convinced her to hide the body and the drugs, probably the guilty one who did not want dna found. We've never found out about the blanket and just how it plays into their story either. Woman heard yelling outside, loud car, reports of Tommy's dog barking, the scratch on the van, discrepancies in the sister in laws' stories, and Jr.'s account all make sense.

Before today's events, I was hoping for so much more from Misty. Her stance, leaves little doubt, that she was involved with Haleigh's death. I've read in local comment threads, where they 'know' what Misty did, & they want her to rot in prison. So, I guess they could be right. But, I sure was hoping she wasn't involved. I figure when she has her sentencing hearing, she'll be called a suspect too. Ron, will then get off easy, & we'll likely never hear another thing about Haleigh, except the occasional anniversary recap. case closed.

By all means scapegoat Tommy and Misty, refer to them as the suspects ....And how convenient is that for the Cummings, LE and SA..
I don't live in Flordia but every single tax payer in that community who does should demand the truth as to what is really going on within LE down there and find out WHY any of the Cummings have never been investigated......JMO

By all means scapegoat Tommy and Misty, refer to them as the suspects ....And how convenient is that for the Cummings, LE and SA..
I don't live in Flordia but every single tax payer in that community who does should demand the truth as to what is really going on within LE down there and find out WHY any of the Cummings have never been investigated......JMO

I think the FACT that Ron is being held on 900k bail, shows hes being investigated quite thoroughly. The LE have always suspected Ron, I have no doubt about that. If they didn't he wouldn't be in jail. The cops palyed the Cummings like a fiddle, let them feel like they were not suspects, etc, the LE has so much footage of Ron on Miss nancy to use if there is ever a trial, its actually really great they went the way they did, imo.

This has likely been discussed but if HaLeigh died after being hit by either Ron or Misty, why wouldn't they report her death to authorities and simply cover up the role they played in her death? If HaLeigh got in the middle of a physical fight between Ron and Misty, why wouldn't they use an excuse like "HaLeigh was jumping on the couch and fell and hit her head and she seemed okay, but later she died" or "HaLeigh fell off her bike and hit her head and was doing okay but later she died from internal head injuries" to exonerate themselves? If this was how and why HaLeigh died, I can see why Ron and Misty would want to cover up the truth and protect each other. Even if HaLeigh got caught in a physical altercation between Ron and Misty, unless her death was intentional, they don't have to fear reporting her death. Because it didn't happen this way, I don't think Ron and Misty were both in on what happened to HaLeigh and she did not die accidently from a blow by either Ron and Misty.

If HaLeigh died from an accidential drug overdose, why wouldn't Ron and Misty cover up the truth and simply say HaLeigh got into Misty's prescribed drug bottle when she was unattended?

I'm betting that Ron has had to answer to child protection before about injuries/bruises that HaLeigh and Jr. had (and resulted in him being shown the right way to discipline) and felt that injuries resulting in death could not be explained away this time due to his past with CP.

I know that I'm repeating myself here too, Emeralgem but I feel the same way. The Croslins were way too convenient. They look like suspects should look. They were focused on from the beginning. Admitedly, they really incriminated themselves many times during the investigation, however, I do believe that if the Cummings' lives were exposed to the world the way that the Croslins' lives were, then they would have looked just as suspect. But the Cummings side of the case were not investigated as vigorously as the Croslins, at least on the surface this appears to be true. I'm hoping that Papa is correct in commenting that MAYBE, just MAYBE, LE has set Ron up by showing the total focus on the Croslins while behind the scenes, Ron is the one they are concentrating on.

I'm thinking the other person is related to Ron also. Even in jail, Tommy is still afraid for his kids. He also said something about responsible person should be in jail but is running around free.

Again, many thought he was talking about Joe. I never believed they were afraid of Joe. Even if they were, it does not make sense that Tommy in jail would be afraid of Joe hurting his kids. Whoever Tommy is afraid would hurt his kids has to be someone who is close. Someone who would "hear" if Tommy was talking about him and able to react quickly to shut him up. That would be the only reason for Tommy to still be afraid for his kids while he is in jail.

IMO, I can see the "women" in the Cummings family covering up Haleigh's death. But I do not see the "women" moving her body and burying her as well as physically threatening people. IMO, Ron had a male family member who helped him with the threats especially with the police/media/public watching him so closely.

IMO, whoever the male is that helped Ron is who has them still terrified. I also think that plays into why Ron's friend Orlando got out of there. Orlando knew someone was helping Ron so did not want to risk having people think it was him or the Cummings/Croslin clan trying to pin it on him once LE cleared cousin Joe.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Blondeboricua