General theory thread and motives rehashed #5

Status
Not open for further replies.
Whether he survives prison or not is no where near the top 100 of things I'm concerned about.

And in this case, the MAIN problem is, imo, is that there are a few who loved Ronald more than Haleigh, they valued his life more than hers, and thats why they hid and lied and assisted Ronald at all costs. jmo

I just had a thought....i was re watching the jail house interview of Misty, and maybe i am a little behind, but Misty said that when she noticed the back door open, she ran into the room to get her phone and called Ronald like 30 times and then she saw him pulling up the driveway, and had a beer in his hand and cigs, and was walking around the house with a gun in his hand, and she was speechless.

I don't remember her saying that the first time i saw this interview, but the main question i have is why would Ron, who was suppose to be returning home from work, have a gun in his hand? (at 3am in the morning)

I just had a thought....i was re watching the jail house interview of Misty, and maybe i am a little behind, but Misty said that when she noticed the back door open, she ran into the room to get her phone and called Ronald like 30 times and then she saw him pulling up the driveway, and had a beer in his hand and cigs, and was walking around the house with a gun in his hand, and she was speechless.

I don't remember her saying that the first time i saw this interview, but the main question i have is why would Ron, who was suppose to be returning home from work, have a gun in his hand? (at 3am in the morning)

Because he was high and running on lord knows what endorphins and emotion after disposing of his 5 year old. jmo

Sorry Flossie, but tough sh_t! What could have Haleigh done to survive. Yeah, my heart is just about breaking for RC and his "survival." :maddening:

Hi there, we can agree to disagree,no worries. I don't believe he had anything to do with HaLeigh being missing. And I do feel sick for poor HaLeigh, and for all of her family, including her dad.:(

Do you have a link to that please? JMO I am not inclined to believe anything Misty says, JMO, so I take it with a huge grain of salt, JMO no offense intended.

While I am not a gun enthusiast, hate them really, I know many who carry them, and hold in their hands, especially during late night/very early morning hours. Much like holding keys as a weapon, pepper spray, screamers etc JME

If Ron had a gun he could have been taking it inside.
I carry mine everywhere I go and I wouldn't leave mine out in the car all night.
We have to remember Tommy Croslin, petty thief, was living in Ron's neighborhood.

You have to also remember Ronald's choice of friends and business partners. I'm sure he had to constantly look over his shoulder, especially if it is true that he was talking about robbing a drug dealer. There were other people also talking about Ron robbing a drug dealer. He also admitted at one time that Haleigh disappearing may be because of something he had done. If I were him, I'd carry a gun too. In fact, I've always been a bit surprised that Ronald did not own a dog. A fella like him should have at least one pitt bull. He also makes statements to LE that he has a 9mm and that he will shoot throught the window in the LE car if the suspect is in there. Plus, we can't get away from all the stories about the dang gun that was in the dang culvert. There are stories that Chelsea and Misty "found" at Ronald's direction, then we have the audio where Ron is bragging about hiding it there, retrieving it, cleaning it and then turning it over to LE.

BTW: I've carried a pistol since I was 16 yr. old.

You have to also remember Ronald's choice of friends and business partners. I'm sure he had to constantly look over his shoulder, especially if it is true that he was talking about robbing a drug dealer. There were other people also talking about Ron robbing a drug dealer. He also admitted at one time that Haleigh disappearing may be because of something he had done. If I were him, I'd carry a gun too. In fact, I've always been a bit surprised that Ronald did not own a dog. A fella like him should have at least one pitt bull. He also makes statements to LE that he has a 9mm and that he will shoot throught the window in the LE car if the suspect is in there. Plus, we can't get away from all the stories about the dang gun that was in the dang culvert. There are stories that Chelsea and Misty "found" at Ronald's direction, then we have the audio where Ron is bragging about hiding it there, retrieving it, cleaning it and then turning it over to LE.

BTW: I've carried a pistol since I was 16 yr. old.

Don't know you, but can't see you being anything like Ron.

I missed the part that he actually admitted HaLeigh disappearance may be because of something he had done. Any chance you have a link on that one? Would love to read/see it.

Don't know you, but can't see you being anything like Ron.

I missed the part that he actually admitted HaLeigh disappearance may be because of something he had done. Any chance you have a link on that one? Would love to read/see it.

I'm not at all like Ronald. I was an expert shot and competed when I was younger. I had my own 22 rifle when I was nine and could outshoot my brothers. I was the valedictorian oh my high school class, LOL. I loved showing off my marksmanship. Crazy, right? Anyway, I've never, ever been in trouble in my life. I take that back. I did whup my ex-husband's butt right after I left him but he totally deserved it. Eleven years of pent up anger at what I went through with that bas..........d. When I see Ron, I see a . I don't know any better word to describe him.

Trying to answer your question here. I believe his words were 'Haleigh missing may be because of my past'. Right now, I'm suppose to be getting ready to go to a "pig pickin" at my daughters house. I will try to find it though as soon as I can get back to the computer. I've been following Kerra's rape and death. It's been a hard day.

I don't think anyone has talked much about this but why do we all think rc arrived home @ 3:23am? He is the only one who stated that. He wanted to put on the record that he called 911 ASAP after arrival. I think he came up with that time ONCE the 911 call was established. My bet is that he arrived home earlier.

The first story we heard was that the video at the store was 2:13 appr. For some reason we have bumped it to3:13 with him arriving @ 3:23 on Green Lane.

In the Cobra tape, doesn't rc tell Cobra the cops wanted to know what took him so long to get home?

I don't think anyone has talked much about this but why do we all think rc arrived home @ 3:23am? He is the only one who stated that. He wanted to put on the record that he called 911 ASAP after arrival. I think he came up with that time ONCE the 911 call was established. My bet is that he arrived home earlier.

The first story we heard was that the video at the store was 2:13 appr. For some reason we have bumped it to3:13 with him arriving @ 3:23 on Green Lane.

In the Cobra tape, doesn't rc tell Cobra the cops wanted to know what took him so long to get home?
I've always thought he arrived home earlier, and then went on the cigarette/beer trip. I don't have much to back up this theory, except what I know of drug users and dealers. Almost no matter what, if the cops are involved, they give the house a good cleaning. I recently kept up with a case, and it was obvious the missing girl's father had nothing to do with her disappearance. Well, he put himself out there, opened his doors to the cops, and was immediately arrested for drug related charges. It really irked me, because he was the only one going to jail for anything. If Misty took it upon herself to clean the house, Ron should have been very suspicious of her. Who knows what the real timeline was. MOO of Ron has always been that he looks out for himself 1st, and I don't think it's out of the realm of possibility, that he knew about Haleigh, long before the 911. There was something weird about the 911. Maybe it was because of the redaction, but I always got the sense, that a lot had already transpired between those 2. It was like they called, in the middle of all of this, instead of the beginning. If Misty had just woke up, and if Ron had just gotten home, there should have been a lot more shock and surprise. IMO, I didn't hear much of anything except anger from him and IDK what from her. an 'oh, carp,
I'm in deep do now', among other things. But, what could it mean? JMO

Do you have a link to that please? JMO I am not inclined to believe anything Misty says, JMO, so I take it with a huge grain of salt, JMO no offense intended.

While I am not a gun enthusiast, hate them really, I know many who carry them, and hold in their hands, especially during late night/very early morning hours. Much like holding keys as a weapon, pepper spray, screamers etc JME

http://www.firstcoastnews.com/rss/a...st-Time-since-Going-to-Prison--FULL-INTERVIEW

Here is the link. no offense taken :).

Have no idea what a screamer is, but keys and pepper spray are no where as dangerous as a gun in the hands of the a violent person.

Thanks :) we did hear he bought a beer and cigs and peanuts, so a beer in hand and a gun is not shocking to me. JMO Mind you she is not known for truthful statements, however this one is not too bizarre for me to believe. JMO Thank you for the link :) Amazing how different she looks imo, still a pretty girl imo

She also says if they move on to somebody else there would be more answers, they're stuck on her and she doesn't have the answers. And that Joe was not there which I believe JMO and she was teary when she said she let HaLeigh down :(

wow and she doesn't feel like they're doing anything for HaLeigh, or searching for her now, they're not doing nothing, they need to do their job and look for the right person. They got her (Misty), she's in prison for 25 years, if she knew anything they would know. Ronald was a very good father, her dad let her be with him as he had his stuff together and was very good with kids and very good father, took care of his kids, made sure they had food, clothes, house, he was a good father but he had his problems. Seriously, who doesn't JMO

wow and she doesn't feel like they're doing anything for HaLeigh, or searching for her now, they're not doing nothing, they need to do their job and look for the right person. They got her (Misty), she's in prison for 25 years, if she knew anything they would know. Ronald was a very good father, her dad let her be with him as he had his stuff together and was very good with kids and very good father, took care of his kids, made sure they had food, clothes, house, he was a good father but he had his problems. Seriously, who doesn't JMO

And she continued to say that once she was there he used her and dumped the kids on her. (not exact words).

As far as Ron being a good father -- look at what she had as comparison.

And she continued to say that once she was there he used her and dumped the kids on her. (not exact words).

As far as Ron being a good father -- look at what she had as comparison.

Uh, good Dads dont end up in jail nor do drugs, nor become Nazis. What good has he done? Anyone think of one thing, and having sex and creating kids isnt one of them.

jmo

Uh, good Dads dont end up in jail nor do drugs, nor become Nazis. What good has he done? Anyone think of one thing, and having sex and creating kids isnt one of them.

jmo

Can't think of a thing. If he did anything positive it was more likely to make himself look good when needed. I'd almost bet that his mom & grandma should get the credit. Grandma even claimed to do the laundry.

I don't remember that either...BUT LO AND BEHOLD..MISTY HAS ONCE AGAIN CHANGED THE STORY

And ya know what? IF this wasn't such a damn tragedy considering an innocent child is dead, this could almost be classified as being a comedy......

We all heard and know for a fact TN went on national tv and stated Ron C and Misty were up all night on Sunday night reconciling their differences...She also claimed Misty was at the MH on Green Lane that night and the reason Misty did not respond to Tommy knocking on the door was because Misty was so tired...Teresa Neves never once mentioned in that interview Misty had called her and asked her to come over and baby sit because Misty was too tired to watch the children...

IIRC.. Misty, in her LVA stated she, Ron and Jr. had slept the entire morning after she dropped Haleigh off at school on the 9th of February..

She wasn't too tired to entertain her brother and her nephews and niece when they came over that afternoon.. She wasn't too tired to fix dinner and wash pee blankets that night...She wasn't too tired to clean up after she put Haleigh to bed...
We also have GGMS claiming Misty was fine that night when she was there and just happened to notice that Haleigh was alive and well while she was eating dinner on a cold screened in front porch sometime after dark thirty.. Reason I say "sometime after dark thirty" is GGMS just can't seem to recall just when exactly she was there that night..IIRC she has changed the time she was there four different times.

So now we have information from Misty claiming she called Teresa Neves and asked her to baby sit since she was really too tired to baby sit that night... We also have TN claiming she called her mother to go over there to check on things and we have GGMS claiming she did indeed go over there.. Her reason was to drop off laundry..

Wonder WHY GGMS didn't take the children home with her since Misty was so tired or agree to put the children to bed for Misty since Misty was so tired that night?
Instead we have GGMS claiming the reason she was there was to drop off laundry eventhough TN has stated she sent relatives over there.. GGMS had to know Misty had wanted TN to babysit since she was so tired....

LE NEEDS TO CHARGE TERESA NEVES AND GGMS WITH OBSTRUCTION..OR PERHAPS EVEN SOMETHING STRONGER

TERESA NEVES, GRANDMA SYKES AND MISTY HAVE ALL LIED ENTIRELY TOO MUCH

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member