General theory thread and motives rehashed #5

Status
Not open for further replies.
I dont think Teresa knows anything, just what she has been told by her son. I saw her on NG when she was asked if Ron and Misty were divorcing, she was like a deer in headlights and denied it and the next day it was announced. Also, if Annette and Teresa are in this, why run to the river when Flo told them about the search? If they helped cremate or bury Haleigh, they would not have ran to the river because they would know there was nothing down there. I have no doubts they know Haleigh died because of something Ron did but I doubt they want to believe it and they would lie to protect Ronald and give him an alibi, and for that Annette should be arrested, almost everyone shes raised is a drug addict criminal. jmo

I dont think Teresa knows anything, just what she has been told by her son. I saw her on NG when she was asked if Ron and Misty were divorcing, she was like a deer in headlights and denied it and the next day it was announced. Also, if Annette and Teresa are in this, why run to the river when Flo told them about the search? If they helped cremate or bury Haleigh, they would not have ran to the river because they would know there was nothing down there. I have no doubts they know Haleigh died because of something Ron did but I doubt they want to believe it and they would lie to protect Ronald and give him an alibi, and for that Annette should be arrested, almost everyone shes raised is a drug addict criminal. jmo

IMHO.. Teresa Neves knows everything concerning Haleigh's death...

Uh, good Dads dont end up in jail nor do drugs, nor become Nazis. What good has he done? Anyone think of one thing, and having sex and creating kids isnt one of them.

jmo

:dunno: Hummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm I'm still thinking and I haven't come up with anything yet that Ron was good at................still thinking. I'm kinda stumped here.............I'll work on that question and if I come up with anything I'll let you know.

I don't believe for even a second that Annette or Teresa were personally involved with the disposal of Haleigh. I do believe that Ronald was directly involved with either the disposal or the hand-off to a relative for disposal. I think Teresa and Annette were instrumental in contacting the willing relative to help out. I think that they were intentionally not told the location of Haleigh's remains so that they could not ever communicate anything to LE. Think about it. Misty was still in "I love Ron and will protect him forever" BS mode at the time of the Shell Harbor Boat dock story time. Flo was told by Misty to contact Annette prior to LE searching the Shell Harbor area. In other words, Annette was given a "heads-up". Annette and Teresa were most likely worried that a piece of evidence might be found to implicate their darling Ronald, so they searched for hours trying to find anything or everything that could lead back to Ron. I could understand if they were nearby while LE searched the river but why contaminate a possible crime scene before LE arrived to conduct their search?

I don't post on this forum but I was wondering why there is a "general theory thread" instead of just making a new topic for every aspect of a case you want to discuss? For example, the first post on this page talks about the time RC came home, so why not just make a new topic for that discussion? I know that in the Caylee forum, it's a new rule to keep general discussions in the Sidebar thread so the forum doesn't get cluttered, so is it a rule here?

I don't remember that either...BUT LO AND BEHOLD..MISTY HAS ONCE AGAIN CHANGED THE STORY

And ya know what? IF this wasn't such a damn tragedy considering an innocent child is dead, this could almost be classified as being a comedy......

We all heard and know for a fact TN went on national tv and stated Ron C and Misty were up all night on Sunday night reconciling their differences...She also claimed Misty was at the MH on Green Lane that night and the reason Misty did not respond to Tommy knocking on the door was because Misty was so tired...Teresa Neves never once mentioned in that interview Misty had called her and asked her to come over and baby sit because Misty was too tired to watch the children...

IIRC.. Misty, in her LVA stated she, Ron and Jr. had slept the entire morning after she dropped Haleigh off at school on the 9th of February..

She wasn't too tired to entertain her brother and her nephews and niece when they came over that afternoon.. She wasn't too tired to fix dinner and wash pee blankets that night...She wasn't too tired to clean up after she put Haleigh to bed...
We also have GGMS claiming Misty was fine that night when she was there and just happened to notice that Haleigh was alive and well while she was eating dinner on a cold screened in front porch sometime after dark thirty.. Reason I say "sometime after dark thirty" is GGMS just can't seem to recall just when exactly she was there that night..IIRC she has changed the time she was there four different times.

So now we have information from Misty claiming she called Teresa Neves and asked her to baby sit since she was really too tired to baby sit that night... We also have TN claiming she called her mother to go over there to check on things and we have GGMS claiming she did indeed go over there.. Her reason was to drop off laundry..

Wonder WHY GGMS didn't take the children home with her since Misty was so tired or agree to put the children to bed for Misty since Misty was so tired that night?
Instead we have GGMS claiming the reason she was there was to drop off laundry eventhough TN has stated she sent relatives over there.. GGMS had to know Misty had wanted TN to babysit since she was so tired....

LE NEEDS TO CHARGE TERESA NEVES AND GGMS WITH OBSTRUCTION..OR PERHAPS EVEN SOMETHING STRONGER

TERESA NEVES, GRANDMA SYKES AND MISTY HAVE ALL LIED ENTIRELY TOO MUCH

You have already bolded everything I would have bolded, LOL. I just wanted to add my :twocents:. You are correct, GGMS can't seem to recall when she dropped by, but hey, it took her eight or nine days just to come up with this story anyway! She can't recall when she came over and Misty couldn't recall that she even came over at all!!!!!!!!!!!:floorlaugh: But Teresa can recall EVERYTHING! Even what was going on when she wasn't there.........?:crazy:

I don't believe for even a second that Annette or Teresa were personally involved with the disposal of Haleigh. I do believe that Ronald was directly involved with either the disposal or the hand-off to a relative for disposal. I think Teresa and Annette were instrumental in contacting the willing relative to help out. I think that they were intentionally not told the location of Haleigh's remains so that they could not ever communicate anything to LE. Think about it. Misty was still in "I love Ron and will protect him forever" BS mode at the time of the Shell Harbor Boat dock story time. Flo was told by Misty to contact Annette prior to LE searching the Shell Harbor area. In other words, Annette was given a "heads-up". Annette and Teresa were most likely worried that a piece of evidence might be found to implicate their darling Ronald, so they searched for hours trying to find anything or everything that could lead back to Ron. I could understand if they were nearby while LE searched the river but why contaminate a possible crime scene before LE arrived to conduct their search?

Another thing that plants it for me that Teresa does not know, remember when she went to the jail, and she says, I heard you had something to tell me, and he reverts back to an 8 year old and says, I love you... he is developmentally stunted due to drugs, and she still has it in her head hes the 4 year old she gave away and that I can tell with her demeanor and words towards him, stuff like, "hes trying hard to be a macho boy"

I really dont think they know he killed her, they have to suspect but hes not a truthful person and he wanted his family to know shes dead, hence his plan a funeral bs that the cops said, wait, we didn't say that, those were the words of the hopeful daddy. Ron and Teresa are not as close as some think.

jmo

Another thing that plants it for me that Teresa does not know, remember when she went to the jail, and she says, I heard you had something to tell me, and he reverts back to an 8 year old and says, I love you... he is developmentally stunted due to drugs, and she still has it in her head hes the 4 year old she gave away and that I can tell with her demeanor and words towards him, stuff like, "hes trying hard to be a macho boy"

I really dont think they know he killed her, they have to suspect but hes not a truthful person and he wanted his family to know shes dead, hence his plan a funeral bs that the cops said, wait, we didn't say that, those were the words of the hopeful daddy. Ron and Teresa are not as close as some think.

jmo

Who knows, Ronald may have put the old "guilt trip" move on her and used the fact that she was not the mother she should have been to him. He may have made her feel that she 'OWES' him and therefore she is doing everything she possibly can to cover his butt.

Who knows, Ronald may have put the old "guilt trip" move on her and used the fact that she was not the mother she should have been to him. He may have made her feel that she 'OWES' him and therefore she is doing everything she possibly can to cover his butt.

I have no doubts he used that whenever possible, but the death of a human being is a hard thing to owe up to, I just cant see him admitting it to anyone, I think shes a pawn. Now, ask me about Annette, lol, because I do think if either of the two know, its her. From what I hear, Annette and Teresa are not close, but Annette and Ron are, as Annette thinks of him as her own, and rightfully so.
Annette raised Ron, almost all of her kids went bad one way or another, except the smart one that ran out of State.

jmo

I have no doubts he used that whenever possible, but the death of a human being is a hard thing to owe up to, I just cant see him admitting it to anyone, I think shes a pawn. Now, ask me about Annette, lol, because I do think if either of the two know, its her. From what I hear, Annette and Teresa are not close, but Annette and Ron are, as Annette thinks of him as her own, and rightfully so.
Annette raised Ron, almost all of her kids went bad one way or another, except the smart one that ran out of State.

jmo

I totally agree with you about Annette being the "mama bear" for Ron. I can see Teresa being told, "Don't ask! You don't need to know!". I feel that she definitely knows that Ronald was involved. She would have to live under a rock not to know something by now. I remember getting the feeling that she learned something that horrified her during the New York honeymoon trip. Her demeanor changed and did not seem contrived to me. In that interview she appeared to be in a bit of shock and looked totally like she had been hit in the stomach after learning something unbelievable and shocking just before the interview. There was something "different" about the way she acted on that interview. It stuck out to me for some reason. Entirely different than her "cry on cue" actions on the Nancy Grace and the Maury shows.

I don't think anyone has talked much about this but why do we all think rc arrived home @ 3:23am? He is the only one who stated that. He wanted to put on the record that he called 911 ASAP after arrival. I think he came up with that time ONCE the 911 call was established. My bet is that he arrived home earlier.

The first story we heard was that the video at the store was 2:13 appr. For some reason we have bumped it to3:13 with him arriving @ 3:23 on Green Lane.

In the Cobra tape, doesn't rc tell Cobra the cops wanted to know what took him so long to get home?

Whisp, I have been trying to find more information about the convenience store video. If you don't mind, where did you find the 2:13 am time information? I have seen it before but lost a lot of stored information when I moved. I could swear that I have viewed the actual video but have not been able to retrieve it either. TIA.

I totally agree with you about Annette being the "mama bear" for Ron. I can see Teresa being told, "Don't ask! You don't need to know!". I feel that she definitely knows that Ronald was involved. She would have to live under a rock not to know something by now. I remember getting the feeling that she learned something that horrified her during the New York honeymoon trip. Her demeanor changed and did not seem contrived to me. In that interview she appeared to be in a bit of shock and looked totally like she had been hit in the stomach after learning something unbelievable and shocking just before the interview. There was something "different" about the way she acted on that interview. It stuck out to me for some reason. Entirely different than her "cry on cue" actions on the Nancy Grace and the Maury shows.

For anyone who thinks Teresa is truly involved and a shot caller in this crime, I ask you to look at the footage of Ron when he falls on the ground crying, and look at Teresa, I think that was the first moment she realized he is not acting normal and he did something, I watch her and I know we all see things differently, but thats what I see. She looks at him with such disbelief. jmo

While I agree she only knows what Ron told her, I still believe she was there much earlier than she admitted -- LE said she was & never retracted that.

As far as Ron needing an alibi -- why? What was going on that he can't/won't explain anything except with the vague statements -- starting with exactly when was in at work -- how many versions have we heard that are the absolute truth? If he were innocent, clear & concise statements could have cleared him a couple of years ago.

While I agree she only knows what Ron told her, I still believe she was there much earlier than she admitted -- LE said she was & never retracted that.

As far as Ron needing an alibi -- why? What was going on that he can't/won't explain anything except with the vague statements -- starting with exactly when was in at work -- how many versions have we heard that are the absolute truth? If he were innocent, clear & concise statements could have cleared him a couple of years ago.

Well, just remember, the State of Florida a few years ago said he is not a suspect in what happened to his daughter!

Well, just remember, the State of Florida a few years ago said he is not a suspect in what happened to his daughter!

They've never officially named anyone as a person of interest or suspect. I'm not sure anyone has been cleared unless it was originally Joe or the air conditioner guy who may be a relative of Ron's.

Just to confuse y'all even more. Attached link has a "new and improved" version of Ronald coming home. According to Ronald in this article, Misty is already talking with dispatchers when he arrives home.

PS. Could this be the "earlier" 911 call?

Just to confuse y'all even more. Attached link has a "new and improved" version of Ronald coming home. According to Ronald in this article, Misty is already talking with dispatchers when he arrives home.

PS. Could this be the "earlier" 911 call?

I'm really confused 'cause I can't see the link.

For anyone who thinks Teresa is truly involved and a shot caller in this crime, I ask you to look at the footage of Ron when he falls on the ground crying, and look at Teresa, I think that was the first moment she realized he is not acting normal and he did something, I watch her and I know we all see things differently, but thats what I see. She looks at him with such disbelief. jmo

CORRECTION ..
That first plea video told me several things. He knew his daughter was dead; TN knew her granddaughter was dead..And last but not least, plans were in the works to set up Misty to take the fall...YOU can see it when the reporter asks about his girlfriend.. It's all there in his demeanor as he replies to the reporters questions...
I don't see TN looking at him with disbelief..And I don't see her as being a grieiving grandmother who's grandaughter has just been abducted either .. All I see is her checking out the reporters to see IF they are buying the crapola her son is feeding them.. You can see it by the look in her eyes and the expressions on her face...Her only concern was.. Are the reporters buying this story.....JMHO..

ETA..IMHO IF there was any sign of disbelief on her face in that interview it was when she heard him say.. "I would give my life to have my child's life back"... She knew he had just told the world his daughter was dead, and not abducted..
And she knew he had just revealed he was the one responsible for Haleigh's death...

OT Just call it a blonde moment -- I do it all the time.

I'm sure someone will claim that article is another media mistake that wasn't corrected -- seems to happen often when it doesn't show Ron in the best light.

I still believe that there was an earlier call & that TN was there at least once during the evening before she was supposedly called.

And these may seem wild but I tend to believe that the cousin was actually Hope, not Joe and HaLeigh was taken off in either AS or TN's vehicle, if not Ron's. I don't think the infamous van was anywhere near the crime scene wherever that was.

It's too bad that a few of us weren't there shortly after it happened and allowed to ask the hard questions. Misty would probably be running back to the guy that was rude to her, AS would write a song of that's a crock, Ron would definitely be saying he's done, and I've no idea what TN would do.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Just Cami