General theory thread and motives rehashed #5

Status
Not open for further replies.
Trenton Duckett was one of the first "Missing Child" cases I followed all the way through. He was supposedly, according to his mother anyway, kidnapped from his crib and taken out of a window in his bedroom. Then came Caylee Anthony, supposedly, kidnapped by her nanny, story changed during "Opening statement" during Caylee's mother's trial to an acccidental drowning in the family pool. Then Haleigh's case came along on the exact date of Caylee's Memorial. Imagine that! Since Haleigh and before Haleigh there have been countless children "kidnapped" and murdered, some never to be seen again. Now I'm currently following no less that three cases right now where the mother states that their child has been "kidnapped". This story is getting really, really old. In these last three cases the mother looks to be suspect, IMO. I always think about Haleigh everytime I see another child missing. There always seems to be a bit of Haleigh's story in each case. Caretaker or mother/father under the influence or an addict or mentally impaired or just totally unstable and not able to care for a child. Some of these case have a "Kidnapper", who supposedly comes into a home where the caregiver was sleeping with other children, door left open or unlocked, lights left on, LDT failing or inconclusive, cadaver dogs alert in areas as well on some of these cases.

How can this be stopped? There appears to be an "Open Season" on innocent children. People are having children when they can not even take care of themselves.

Trenton Duckett was one of the first "Missing Child" cases I followed all the way through. He was supposedly, according to his mother anyway, kidnapped from his crib and taken out of a window in his bedroom. Then came Caylee Anthony, supposedly, kidnapped by her nanny, story changed during "Opening statement" during Caylee's mother's trial to an acccidental drowning in the family pool. Then Haleigh's case came along on the exact date of Caylee's Memorial. Imagine that! Since Haleigh and before Haleigh there have been countless children "kidnapped" and murdered, some never to be seen again. Now I'm currently following no less that three cases right now where the mother states that their child has been "kidnapped". This story is getting really, really old. In these last three cases the mother looks to be suspect, IMO. I always think about Haleigh everytime I see another child missing. There always seems to be a bit of Haleigh's story in each case. Caretaker or mother/father under the influence or an addict or mentally impaired or just totally unstable and not able to care for a child. Some of these case have a "Kidnapper", who supposedly comes into a home where the caregiver was sleeping with other children, door left open or unlocked, lights left on, LDT failing or inconclusive, cadaver dogs alert in areas as well on some of these cases.

How can this be stopped? There appears to be an "Open Season" on innocent children. People are having children when they can not even take care of themselves.
I followed Jon Benet's case pretty closely. Remember when the parents's lawyered up, how dumbfounded we all were? Now, it's common practice. Misty not lawyering up for so long, because, 'innocent people , don't need lawyers', was what was shocking. If ever a girl needed a lawyer, it was Misty Croslin. But, even after she got one, she didn't listen to a word he said.

Criminal Defense Attorneys are messing up these cases. They are given the privilege of telling the suspect to keep his mouth shut. At this point, it is over. Something needs to be done about this too. It is not fair to the precious little victims that the defense can shut down the case and prevent the child from being found. It certainly is not in the interest of the victim that the suspect gets to clam up. This carp needs to stop..as parents are doing away with their kids and getting better at hiding them. Defense attorneys are getting better at spinning...using the WWW and hiring social media people to spin the facts for them.

W/O a body + a Defense Attorney = the perp walks. ...have you noticed?

Oh how I was once eating, sleeping and breating this case! Once Misty was sentenced for her drug charges, I threw in the towel and said to myself, no one is gonna help that baby---and tried to quit caring. Well then, a girl (a few) went missing from my city, and I found this site; which led to this thread; which led me back to familiar names and my once well thought out theory. I seem to have forgotten. I stuffed my thoughts, because there was no one to intelligently debate them with. OH how I love each and every one of you.

exhale.

my theory from what I can recall: Misty drugged H. Nyquil, benadryl whatever. They both go to bed--about 8. Misty wakes up and realizes H is dead and calls her brother. The brother (and a 2nd male maybe) remove and dispose of the body. I see than RC is a big suspect-but believe he is guilty of so many other things, he just registers as "guilty" and weird. Misty is so dumb and so average in the sub-culture they live in. They are both arrogant and dumb.

Does anybody have any links that indicate where Greg Paige was the late afternoon or evening of Feb 9, the night Haleigh disappeared? Just curious.

Does anybody have any links that indicate where Greg Paige was the late afternoon or evening of Feb 9, the night Haleigh disappeared? Just curious.

I don't know about White Boy, but I can certainly think of a couple of others that I'd like to know THEIR whereabouts on that date.

I don't know about White Boy, but I can certainly think of a couple of others that I'd like to know THEIR whereabouts on that date.

Yes Concerned Papa, I would like to know ALL of their activities that afternoon and night. And what about Orleano (Ron's best friend)? That relationship ended so quickly and he left the states IIRC. I would like lots of info about that!

Yes Concerned Papa, I would like to know ALL of their activities that afternoon and night. And what about Orleano (Ron's best friend)? That relationship ended so quickly and he left the states IIRC. I would like lots of info about that!

Rons "best" friend is himself. Its not like we saw pics of Orlando and Ron mudding or holding up dead animals they killed after there week long hunting trips. Orlando was probably around to medicate the family and wait until Ron collected all the jars from the gas stations to pay him back for something. The only hours that really matter is when Ron puts Haleigh on his lap, and returns her to the trailer, allegedly, and the BOTH 911 calls because hell broke loose that night big time and all involved would rather sit and rot than admit whatever happened, so surely it was something heinous. The bricked open door Ron said got locked picked isnt even talked about at all anymore! Its a FACT the door was not lock picked, and that means it was a STAGED crime.

I bet Tommys crime that night is getting rid of Ron and Mistys real mattress or something like that.

jmo

I agree with Chablis opinion, Tommy removed and disposed of something that night. Would someone be able to link me to a place at WS to any discussion on the goose chase Misty and Tommy sent LE on when they were searching the "dock" and Tommy's "confession"? I recall watching helicopter surveillence of Misty in cuffs at the doc with LE... I still don't understand the logic of that entire search and no add'l charges for that complete and utter lie when they are both still claiming no involvement... TYIA

I agree with Chablis opinion, Tommy removed and disposed of something that night. Would someone be able to link me to a place at WS to any discussion on the goose chase Misty and Tommy sent LE on when they were searching the "dock" and Tommy's "confession"? I recall watching helicopter surveillence of Misty in cuffs at the doc with LE... I still don't understand the logic of that entire search and no add'l charges for that complete and utter lie when they are both still claiming no involvement... TYIA
There has been some confusion with Misty's and Tommy's stories. There was a point during the dock search, where their stories were pretty much in agreement...JO did it, Tommy was forced to go along, and Misty was scared and under the covers with Jr. Since then, and the last I heard, Misty has claimed that she lied about JO being the perp. There have been reports, (Art Harris sources), where she told LE to ask Tommy what happened, because he knows everything. Now, I personally think he does know what happened, and if he had been covering for Misty, and he didn't participate until after the fact, ( as he claimed his role was in the JO story), then why didn't he take Misty's cue, and spill the beans? She gave him permission, and it would have helped his own legal woes. IMO, this all points to Tommy being more involved, than just after the fact. The last I heard, he refused to back down from his JO story, and is refusing to talk with LE anymore. CC, apologized to JO, at about the same time, Misty recanted, so that leaves me wondering if CC played a part in Misty's decision to recant. So, what's the truth in the JO story? Were Misty and Tommy telling at least a semi truth? Is that the reason he won't recant? then why didn't Misty stick with the story? or were they just trying to pin the blame on JO? If this is the case, I wonder who they were trying to protect? Logic tells me, that Tommy is the one with the most to lose, and Misty was trying to help him. But, what was CC's motivation to apologize to JO? Again, logic tells me that JO has information that she doesn't want out...because she had been passively aggressively, pointing at him, since the beginning. Anyway, what you said about Misty and Tommy claiming no involvement, is only half right. Unless he has changed his story, Tommy has admitted to being very involved. And why would somebody admit to so much involvement? It makes no sense. In my mind, (and I admit that I could be very wrong), a criminal admits to enough to verify a crime, but at the same time, pins the blame on someone else. Most criminals minimize their own involvement as much as possible, and IMO, that's what Tommy has tried to do. When Tommy was busted at the bus stop, he blamed his dad for the pills. And on the jail tapes, he blamed Misty for all of the negative attention from LE, and he even blamed Haleigh for his troubles. So, IMO, this is a man who will blame anybody who's handy, to get out of trouble. MOO.

I ran across more of Chelsea Croslin's "yakity yak" in what appears to be an interview with the guy who claimed he had "solved the case", Steven K. Brown.

I don't know if this link's gonna fly here at WS, but I'll give it a shot. The only reason I see any significance in this apparent interview is that, once again, her motives are suspect and her information is false.

"Why would she be doing their laundry? And bring it home folded at that because there were no drawers in the house. And she just said on Nancy Grace like a month ago she brought home the folded laundry and put it away. Well why would you fold Haleigh’s laundry when Haleigh didn’t have a drawer in her house and no one had no drawers, everything was hung in closets?"

http://handcuffedtotheocean.com/

So Haleigh had no drawers, eh Chelsea?

HaleighDrawers.jpg

In fact, there were no drawers anywhere in the house, eh Chelsea?

DrawersinHouse.jpg
DrawersinHouse1.jpg

Chelsea and her interviewer must not be aware of the resourses available here at WebSleuths.

Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - PHOTOS & MAP images ***NO DISCUSSION PLEASE***

Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - PHOTOS & MAP images ***NO DISCUSSION PLEASE***

Maybe she means they didn't have any drawers they used for clothing?

steven K Brown...if I remember correctly, which I may not, I was solicited to visit his youtube pages through comments I had left of some propaganda...this was way back when he was collecting info for his book I am assuming. I don't know why CHelsea would lie, other than its normal for this crowd to just lie, probably don't even know it. I do my laundry outside the home, and fold it. Only to bring it home and use the laundry straight from the basket...but thats NOT what she said. I watched the jail house tapes again recently...and the ones between CC and TC are fascinating to me. By any chance does the public have any info on CC correspondence or visitation to TC in the past year?

Or maybe Chelsea never spent a lot of time in that trailer? Shes a known pot user, her memory is shot. I think the problem is and the thing that is missing from that trailer Teresa didn't elaborate on was Ron and Mistys bed. I bet they had a bed with a frame or footboard or something and its just gone and shes too afraid to ask Ron where it went. She knows.

I ran across more of Chelsea Croslin's "yakity yak" in what appears to be an interview with the guy who claimed he had "solved the case", Steven K. Brown.

I don't know if this link's gonna fly here at WS, but I'll give it a shot. The only reason I see any significance in this apparent interview is that, once again, her motives are suspect and her information is false.

So Haleigh had no drawers, eh Chelsea?

HaleighDrawers.jpg

In fact, there were no drawers anywhere in the house, eh Chelsea?

DrawersinHouse.jpg
DrawersinHouse1.jpg

Chelsea and her interviewer must not be aware of the resourses available here at WebSleuths.

I read the same interview Papa and the inteviewer consistently put words into her mouth and tried giving her the answers before she could even answer. But, when she did answer it read as though she was totally stoned or drunk with a lot of jumbled words. But you are right, she pointed out that there were absolutely no chest of drawers in the entire house and as you have shown in the photos (thank you, BTW) there is at least one chest of drawers in each of the two bedrooms that we have seen. I agree, she is still putting out lies and fabrications. She is trying to protect someone or someones or herself, even.

I read the same interview Papa and the inteviewer consistently put words into her mouth and tried giving her the answers before she could even answer. But, when she did answer it read as though she was totally stoned or drunk with a lot of jumbled words. But you are right, she pointed out that there were absolutely no chest of drawers in the entire house and as you have shown in the photos (thank you, BTW) there is at least one chest of drawers in each of the two bedrooms that we have seen. I agree, she is still putting out lies and fabrications. She is trying to protect someone or someones or herself, even.

I don't know what her deal's all about and my opinion of this "interviewer" is well documented here at WS. Another part of her statement that's flat out wrong is this:

"And she just said on Nancy Grace like a month ago she brought home the folded laundry and put it away."

Don't these people realize there are transcripts readily available for practically every episode of NG? I'm certainly no fan of GGM, but she never said anything about putting the laundry away.

Is it possible, that maybe, CC had only been to the home a few times, and at the time she was there, there were no dressers and such? Or maybe the dressers were brought in for the walk through? (i know going out on a limb here)

IDK JMO :)

The problem I have with the story(ies) by Misty and Tommy during the searches was they had plenty of time when they were together to come up with any story just in case they were asked. By the time it happened, they were separated -- both were trying for a get out of jail free card -- the story didn't get 'em anywhere -- they couldn't confer so each was on his/her own.

I agree, 4 Jacy about O. Has anyone heard anything about him since he so mysteriously "disappeared"? :waitasec:

There has been some confusion with Misty's and Tommy's stories. There was a point during the dock search, where their stories were pretty much in agreement...JO did it, Tommy was forced to go along, and Misty was scared and under the covers with Jr. Since then, and the last I heard, Misty has claimed that she lied about JO being the perp. There have been reports, (Art Harris sources), where she told LE to ask Tommy what happened, because he knows everything. Now, I personally think he does know what happened, and if he had been covering for Misty, and he didn't participate until after the fact, ( as he claimed his role was in the JO story), then why didn't he take Misty's cue, and spill the beans? She gave him permission, and it would have helped his own legal woes. IMO, this all points to Tommy being more involved, than just after the fact. The last I heard, he refused to back down from his JO story, and is refusing to talk with LE anymore. CC, apologized to JO, at about the same time, Misty recanted, so that leaves me wondering if CC played a part in Misty's decision to recant. So, what's the truth in the JO story? Were Misty and Tommy telling at least a semi truth? Is that the reason he won't recant? then why didn't Misty stick with the story? or were they just trying to pin the blame on JO? If this is the case, I wonder who they were trying to protect? Logic tells me, that Tommy is the one with the most to lose, and Misty was trying to help him. But, what was CC's motivation to apologize to JO? Again, logic tells me that JO has information that she doesn't want out...because she had been passively aggressively, pointing at him, since the beginning. Anyway, what you said about Misty and Tommy claiming no involvement, is only half right. Unless he has changed his story, Tommy has admitted to being very involved. And why would somebody admit to so much involvement? It makes no sense. In my mind, (and I admit that I could be very wrong), a criminal admits to enough to verify a crime, but at the same time, pins the blame on someone else. Most criminals minimize their own involvement as much as possible, and IMO, that's what Tommy has tried to do. When Tommy was busted at the bus stop, he blamed his dad for the pills. And on the jail tapes, he blamed Misty for all of the negative attention from LE, and he even blamed Haleigh for his troubles. So, IMO, this is a man who will blame anybody who's handy, to get out of trouble. MOO.

Tommy is still the only named suspect in HaLeigh's case.
Says all I need to know at this juncture in the investigation.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member