General theory thread and motives rehashed #5

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tommy is still the only named suspect in HaLeigh's case.
Says all I need to know at this juncture in the investigation.

Not named by Hardy or anyone we are familiar with. What some of you fail to include is that Sheriff Hardy did say there were MULTIPLE POI, thats all thats been said on the record in official capacity, and thats the truth, and the truth needs to stop being hindered about what happened to this little girl. We can go back and forth all day and for years but at the end of the day the two people who were in charge of Haleigh, and yes, that does mean Ron, are in PRISON. That should say enough.

jmo

Does anybody have any links that indicate where Greg Paige was the late afternoon or evening of Feb 9, the night Haleigh disappeared? Just curious.

My instincts tell me that Greg Paige was smitten w/misty. If it were simply a one night stand, he would not have made the effort to call her the next day. If misty felt the same way, I would bet she would do all she could to hook up with him again. Did she see him on the 9th of Feb. 09? I also believe misty was done with ron when he went on night shift. She started running around a few weeks before Haleigh vanished...as she was NOT going to babysit at night by herself. Ron and family minimized misty's time away from ron and 202 Green. Misty and Nay were out many many nights before 2-09-09 not just a fling weekend.

What about the neighbor who said there was an old car sound at the house? Was it Nay or Nay and Greg who came by that day or night? Greg admitted to talking to misty that day but nothing more. These drug addicts lie so much, it makes it all so difficult to try and piece together. It appears more than a few people passed by or visited 202 Green that day and night.

I believe Tommy would say anything to protect his sister. I can't take what he says as being truthful. My first instincts tell me misty is involved in this up to her elbows...and so far I am sticking with that till proven wrong. As far as RC goes, I am unable to place him there but am open to any and all premises. He knows what happened to Haleigh and was well aware she had died and he was aware of it on the morning of the first interview.

My instincts tell me that Greg Paige was smitten w/misty. If it were simply a one night stand, he would not have made the effort to call her the next day. If misty felt the same way, I would bet she would do all she could to hook up with him again. Did she see him on the 9th of Feb. 09? I also believe misty was done with ron when he went on night shift. She started running around a few weeks before Haleigh vanished...as she was NOT going to babysit at night by herself. Ron and family minimized misty's time away from ron and 202 Green. Misty and Nay were out many many nights before 2-09-09 not just a fling weekend.

What about the neighbor who said there was an old car sound at the house? Was it Nay or Nay and Greg who came by that day or night? Greg admitted to talking to misty that day but nothing more. These drug addicts lie so much, it makes it all so difficult to try and piece together. It appears more than a few people passed by or visited 202 Green that day and night.

I believe Tommy would say anything to protect his sister. I can't take what he says as being truthful. My first instincts tell me misty is involved in this up to her elbows...and so far I am sticking with that till proven wrong. As far as RC goes, I am unable to place him there but am open to any and all premises. He knows what happened to Haleigh and was well aware she had died and he was aware of it on the morning of the first interview.
I understand where you're coming from, when you say you think Tommy is protecting his sister. It's obvious, (to me anyway), that one of them is protecting the other, so we're left guessing which one. When I look at the big picture, (and I admit that may be a waste of time), it seems that Tommy has lost the most. What has Misty lost? In a jail tape, her mother said something about her not being welcome to live with them, if she got out. Ron's locked up, and as far as a real support system goes, that's about it. Her grandmother is gone, and I don't know what's up with her brother and CC. Looking at the big picture, she's better off, right where she is. Now, Tommy's a different story. He actually had a real life waiting for him. All he had to do, was tell the truth and pass that LDT...and his wife and kids would have welcomed him back with open arms...not to mention his loving parents, who never once turned their backs on him. If he was protecting Misty, him telling the truth wouldn't have hurt a thing. She wouldn't be any more locked up, and he could have worked out a deal, and got back to all those people who love him. So, why didn't he do just that? Misty opened the door for him to spill the beans, when she told LE to talk to him. Like I said, this is moo, based on the big picture...but, they aren't exactly famous, for looking at the big picture...they are 'right here, right now', kind of people, so who knows what their motivations are. In Misty's jail interview, I saw a real slyness, that points to her protecting herself, so I'm not convinced that she isn't guilty of something. But, IMO, Tommy's actions, are the actions of a guilty man. There is probably some undercurrent crime, that fits into this somehow. If one person tells what they know about Haleigh, then some other mess will be revealed, and make them all look bad...and maybe even hold them partially accountable, and lead to arrests. MOO.

The only one up to this up to his eyeballs is Ronald. Hes just manipulated the whole situation.jmo

I ran across more of Chelsea Croslin's "yakity yak" in what appears to be an interview with the guy who claimed he had "solved the case", Steven K. Brown.

I don't know if this link's gonna fly here at WS, but I'll give it a shot. The only reason I see any significance in this apparent interview is that, once again, her motives are suspect and her information is false.

So Haleigh had no drawers, eh Chelsea?

HaleighDrawers.jpg

In fact, there were no drawers anywhere in the house, eh Chelsea?

DrawersinHouse.jpg
DrawersinHouse1.jpg

Chelsea and her interviewer must not be aware of the resourses available here at WebSleuths.

Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - PHOTOS & MAP images ***NO DISCUSSION PLEASE***

Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - PHOTOS & MAP images ***NO DISCUSSION PLEASE***
Seeing Haleigh's bed, in front of that window, gives me the shivers. Anybody could have looked in and seen her sleeping form. MOO

I understand where you're coming from, when you say you think Tommy is protecting his sister. It's obvious, (to me anyway), that one of them is protecting the other, so we're left guessing which one. When I look at the big picture, (and I admit that may be a waste of time), it seems that Tommy has lost the most. What has Misty lost? In a jail tape, her mother said something about her not being welcome to live with them, if she got out. Ron's locked up, and as far as a real support system goes, that's about it. Her grandmother is gone, and I don't know what's up with her brother and CC. Looking at the big picture, she's better off, right where she is. Now, Tommy's a different story. He actually had a real life waiting for him. All he had to do, was tell the truth and pass that LDT...and his wife and kids would have welcomed him back with open arms...not to mention his loving parents, who never once turned their backs on him. If he was protecting Misty, him telling the truth wouldn't have hurt a thing. She wouldn't be any more locked up, and he could have worked out a deal, and got back to all those people who love him. So, why didn't he do just that? Misty opened the door for him to spill the beans, when she told LE to talk to him. Like I said, this is moo, based on the big picture...but, they aren't exactly famous, for looking at the big picture...they are 'right here, right now', kind of people, so who knows what their motivations are. In Misty's jail interview, I saw a real slyness, that points to her protecting herself, so I'm not convinced that she isn't guilty of something. But, IMO, Tommy's actions, are the actions of a guilty man. There is probably some undercurrent crime, that fits into this somehow. If one person tells what they know about Haleigh, then some other mess will be revealed, and make them all look bad...and maybe even hold them partially accountable, and lead to arrests. MOO.

hi dodie! i agree with you there. one of them is def covering for the other.. i just can't figure it out. i could see tommy covering for misty but when he was handed the 15 year sentence and lost Lindsey, i want to think he would have talked if he wasn't guilty too. and misty.. well based on her jail house videos.. she HATED being locked up. imo she may have adapted now but i think if she wasn't involved she would have spoken out early on.
IMO i have no idea how it went down but i do believe that you are right with another crime that could get them all in trouble.. IMO ron would get in trouble for it as well. he's hiding something JMO.
i used to think whatever happened was an accident.. but i think they are going to great lengths to cover this up and stay in jail for 15+ years for an accident IMO.. i don't know what to think anymore

Not named by Hardy or anyone we are familiar with. What some of you fail to include is that Sheriff Hardy did say there were MULTIPLE POI, thats all thats been said on the record in official capacity, and thats the truth, and the truth needs to stop being hindered about what happened to this little girl. We can go back and forth all day and for years but at the end of the day the two people who were in charge of Haleigh, and yes, that does mean Ron, are in PRISON. That should say enough.

jmo

I agree the truth needs to 'stop being hindered' about what happened to HaLeigh.

Not being 'familiar with' the person naming Tommy a/the suspect doesn't negate the statement. Nor does it mean the person making the charge isn't in a capacity to do so.

Jason Lewis (assistant State's Attorney at the time of Tommy's sentencing, now the State's Attorney) named Tommy Croslin a suspect.

http://jacksonville.com/news/crime/2010-08-06/story/tommy-croslin-jr-sentenced-15-years

So far the only one named despite Hardy's indicating there may be more.
Stating a simple fact.

I agree the truth needs to 'stop being hindered' about what happened to HaLeigh.

Not being 'familiar with' the person naming Tommy a/the suspect doesn't negate the statement. Nor does it mean the person making the charge isn't in a capacity to do so.

Jason Lewis (assistant State's Attorney at the time of Tommy's sentencing, now the State's Attorney) named Tommy Croslin a suspect.

http://jacksonville.com/news/crime/2010-08-06/story/tommy-croslin-jr-sentenced-15-years

So far the only one named despite Hardy's indicating there may be more.
Stating a simple fact.

Doesnt matter, there isnt just one POI and Rons in prison, I am not a rocket science , but even I can put two and two together, but then again, I am not a supporter till the death over a Nazi drug addict, so maybe I can see things clearer. Mr Lewis stated the obvious about everyone they roped in that drug sting, they were not just targeted cause Hardy had a bad week. Every single person in prison who was around Haleigh the night she died is in prison, maybe a tough pill to swallow for some, but its the truth, imo.

Whisperer, I think you may be on to something. Remember, Misty and Greg had just had their first fling the day before, or that weekend. And knowing men, I think it might be a good guess that Greg went over to see Misty after Ron went to work. And Misty might well have invited him. It would be a perfectly normal thing for the two of them to do. I wonder what alibi Greg has for that night? Anybody know?

steven K Brown...if I remember correctly, which I may not, I was solicited to visit his youtube pages through comments I had left of some propaganda...this was way back when he was collecting info for his book I am assuming. I don't know why CHelsea would lie, other than its normal for this crowd to just lie, probably don't even know it. I do my laundry outside the home, and fold it. Only to bring it home and use the laundry straight from the basket...but thats NOT what she said. I watched the jail house tapes again recently...and the ones between CC and TC are fascinating to me. By any chance does the public have any info on CC correspondence or visitation to TC in the past year?

I went through YouTube and couldn't find any YouTube page for Steven K Brown. I'm sure he doesn't have a book out about Haleigh. You must be thinking of Timothy Holmseth. Gosh, don't confuse the two. They are worlds apart.

I went through YouTube and couldn't find any YouTube page for Steven K Brown. I'm sure he doesn't have a book out about Haleigh. You must be thinking of Timothy Holmseth. Gosh, don't confuse the two. They are worlds apart.

I'm going to have to disagree with the portion of this post that I have bolded. I'm not so sure that there is that much difference between these two. Steven K. Brown, in his own way, caused untold agony on both of the families of Haleigh Cummings by presenting what he should have known were lies from someone he knew for a fact had miserably failed a polygraph examination FIVE DAYS before the Shell Harbor search fiasco began. According to a press release from James Werter, he and/or Steven K. Brown met with Tommy Croslin on two different occasions to discuss the results of this failed exam.

- On Thursday, April 8, 2010, Tommy did take a polygraph

- On Saturday, April 10, 2010, this attorney met with his client to discuss the results of the polygraph.

- On Sunday night, April 11, 2010, this attorney received a telephone call from Lindsey Croslin (Wife) that Tommy requested that we meet with Steven K. Brown, the private investigator involved for the past 10-11 months.

- On Monday morning, 9:30 AM, April 12, 2010, Steven K. Brown, this attorney and Tommy met at the St. Johns County Jail to discuss the polygraph and February 9, 2009.

- Based on discussions that morning, this attorney made contact with FDLE, the State Attorney’s Office and Scott Bolin, Special Agent, FBI, and arranged an interview with Tommy at the State Attorney’s Office, Homicide Investigations Unit, St. Augustine, Florida, at approximately 5:00 PM.

- As a result of the 2 plus hours interview with Jason Jolicoeiur, Special Agent, FDLE, Detective Peggy Cone, Putnam Co. Sheriff’s Office, under the guidance of this attorney and Steven K. Brown, Tommy took the group to the Shell Harbour Road boat ramp, St Johns River, Putnam County, Florida.

- The commencement of the river search for Haleigh was at 10:00 AM, Tuesday, April 13, 2010.

http://www.thesky973.com/pages/6823795.php?

Both James Werter and Steven Brown KNEW Tommy Croslin had miserably failed a polygraph exam, but they did NOT reveal this information to the FDLE, FBI, PCSO or the SA at the meeting they set up for Tommy Croslin to spin his web of lies under their "guidance".

CASAREZ: To Art Harris, investigative reporter.

You know, it was last April. And we were saying, "Hallelujah," because they`re going to solve this case.

And it all started after Tommy and Misty and Ronald were arrested for drug deals, prescription drug charges. They were incarcerated. Tommy took a polygraph, so his attorney says, and several days later he takes authorities out to the boat ramp.

HARRIS: That`s right, Jean. The polygraph given by a retired FBI agent in Jacksonville, that I reported on ArtHarris.com.

He flunked miserably. And they did not reveal that.

But he goes out to the river and takes law enforcement, shows him where he says he went down to the river with cousin Joe Overstreet (ph) of Tennessee. No proof Joe did anything.

http://archives.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1103/01/ng.01.html

Even with a full and much discussed knowledge of their client’s story being a LIE, this attorney and his “investigator” played central roles in relaying his tale to Law Enforcement. Do you really think the Shell Harbor search and it’s massive expense would have ever happened had the miserably failed polygraph results ever been revealed by “THEM”?

As a direct result of the presentment of these lies by Tommy Croslin, an officer of the court, and an ex FBI agent, the Shell Harbor search began at 10:00 AM, Tuesday, April 13, 2010.

More importantly, THIS would have never happened:

Prior to the search beginning, the families of Haleigh Cummings were called into the Sheriff of Putnam County's office and were told that Haleigh was dead and that their investigation was now one of homicide.

Last Tuesday they brought the family members into the sheriff`s office......They told them that it was now a homicide investigation and no longer a missing persons, and that they would have enough to go forward if they wanted to make funeral arrangements.

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1004/19/ng.01.html

I'm sorry that I didn't save the picture of a distraught Teresa Neves coming out of that meeting, but I do have this one of Haleigh's mother, Crystal Sheffield, moments after exiting the door. This picture defines agony.

CrystalCrying.jpg

What you are unable to see in this picture is the cell phone in the lady's hand who is trying to console Crystal. What I have told no one prior to this is that I was on a call from the person this lady called. Her call was answered on a speaker phone and I heard the chilling words that haunt me to this day from Crystal Sheffield. "JOE KILLED MY BABY".

At almost the exact moment I was hearing those words, Steven K Brown was in front of a television camera proclaiming he had "Solved The Case". He even tried to state a case of deserving the reward while he was on the witness stand during Tommy Croslin's sentencing hearing!

My anger and disgust with this attorney, his “investigator”, and their lying client knows no bounds.

I just cant buy the Joe killed my baby thing unless Ronald told everyone that. The cops would not tell the family that, I think Crystal is making an assumption at that point. Why did Teresa never say the cops told her Joe did it? Why did cops come out and say, oh no we did not tell Ron to plan for a funeral?

Well, regardless of why Tommy's story was relayed to LE, I'm glad it was. There's no way, IMO, that the whole story was a lie. IMO, there's enough truth in it, to warrant the search. If I had a child missing, and someone told such a story, I would want it checked out...even if I could poke a hundred holes in it. Also, LE could have lie tested Tommy, to check for themselves. But, even if he failed, I think the story needed to be checked out. This is a guy who has put himself at that trailer, time and time again, and IMO, every word he says, should be checked out. I may be alone here, but I think there's something to that story, and IMO, LE got something from it. I don't remember the exact words, but something was said about LE still not having a full picture of what happened that night. This statement made me think that they at least got a partial picture from Tommy. MOO.

Doesnt matter, there isnt just one POI and Rons in prison, I am not a rocket science , but even I can put two and two together, but then again, I am not a supporter till the death over a Nazi drug addict, so maybe I can see things clearer. Mr Lewis stated the obvious about everyone they roped in that drug sting, they were not just targeted cause Hardy had a bad week. Every single person in prison who was around Haleigh the night she died is in prison, maybe a tough pill to swallow for some, but its the truth, imo.

I simply stated, and provided a link, that shows Tommy is the only named suspect.
The rest of your post is your opinion of what I may be thinking.

Have a wonderful 2012 everyone!

I simply stated, and provided a link, that shows Tommy is the only named suspect.

I do agree with you some Mkay as far as Tommy and the Prosecuter Lewis saying he was a suspect but that might be as far as it goes. I just got an update and Tommy's been moved to a new prison, just in time for New Year too. It's a better prison from what I have been told, but have no idea not having to stay there myself.
It's in the court docket update thread. Happy New Year!

Well, its not my opinion, but fact Hardy said there are MULTIPLE suspects, and Ron is in prison. I bet you can call PCSO and ask them right now if Tommy Croslin is a suspect and they would all just say, duh, or no comment. Its pretty obvious to all that the ones around Haleigh that night and are lying and got caught being criminals are responsible and the law put them away one way or another.
jmo

Well, its not my opinion, but fact Hardy said there are MULTIPLE suspects, and Ron is in prison. I bet you can call PCSO and ask them right now if Tommy Croslin is a suspect and they would all just say, duh, or no comment. Its pretty obvious to all that the ones around Haleigh that night and are lying and got caught being criminals are responsible and the law put them away one way or another.
jmo

So is Tommy, Misty, Hope and Donna in prison along with Ron.
However, my point was, Tommy is the only named suspect as of today as far as 'we' know... Unless there has been an announcement naming others that I may have missed.
If so, please share. TIA

I do agree with you some Mkay as far as Tommy and the Prosecuter Lewis saying he was a suspect but that might be as far as it goes. I just got an update and Tommy's been moved to a new prison, just in time for New Year too. It's a better prison from what I have been told, but have no idea not having to stay there myself.
It's in the court docket update thread. Happy New Year!

Thanks for the update. I'll go check it out. :)

So is Tommy, Misty, Hope and Donna in prison along with Ron.
However, my point was, Tommy is the only named suspect as of today as far as 'we' know... Unless there has been an announcement naming others that I may have missed.
If so, please share. TIA

Tit for tat? Donna got in trouble and Misty was also charged, that was a 25 year book on her head and they needed to charge Donna to get Misty on that huge charge, its just that easy to understand. When Hardy says Tommy is a suspect, then its a whole new ballgame, but he hasn't, all I am saying is two plus two isnt 56.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
butiwantedthatname