General theory thread and motives rehashed #6

Status
Not open for further replies.
Heidi, Welcome from me also.. I feel your pain...
My thoughts and prayers going out to you and your family..Gwen is right,you do have a kind heart... I lost my son 7 years ago this Sunday...Your pain has got to be worst than mine. My son is not missing, he died, but the pain is still bad and i hurt for him everyday...
:seeya: ♥♥♥♥

I watched with total amazement as my elderly mother-in-law planned and attended funerals for two of her children. She had already borne the tragedy of the death of her husband and a teenage son to leukemia years before. The worst outburst she had in both was a simple comment "I am not suppose to be burying my children, it's not natural." I often think of her when things happen to families. Now, I suppose I will be thinking of you as well. In the one sentence I highlighted I see a strength in you that could only have been derieved from higher understanding and grace given only from God.

God bless you, I hope that your memories are happy and your burden lighter everyday that passes. With all the respect I can show on this kind of medium....I give you my highest respect for reaching out to others as well.

Well, this is just a classic example of how people see different things, because I see a high person primping for a camera, for the 5 pictures that were released. I guess the family is just sitting on tons of pics of Ron being a good dad, probably from his "personal" scrapbooks I would imagine? They are all probably next to the ones of Ron on the Batman ride and the family pic of the crew at the Statue of Liberty.

jmo

Agreed.

I watched with total amazement as my elderly mother-in-law planned and attended funerals for two of her children. She had already borne the tragedy of the death of her husband and a teenage son to leukemia years before. The worst outburst she had in both was a simple comment "I am not suppose to be burying my children, it's not natural." I often think of her when things happen to families. Now, I suppose I will be thinking of you as well. In the one sentence I highlighted I see a strength in you that could only have been derieved from higher understanding and grace given only from God.

God bless you, I hope that your memories are happy and your burden lighter everyday that passes. With all the respect I can show on this kind of medium....I give you my highest respect for reaching out to others as well.
Gwen, Thank you very much... I know how your mother-in-law feels...Was your husband one of her son's that past away? I can tell you are a very precious person..You speak from your heart..
Right now my sister is fighting Leukemia which is very hard for me to face...I am scared to death that i am going to lose her too.. I mostly read and not post...Losing my son turned my world up side down and i can't seem to get back in to the life i was living since he died and i do have beautiful, happy memories of him...
Thank you again for having such a loving caring heart.♥♥

Quote:
Originally Posted by EasyGoing View Post
My thoughts and prayers going out to you and your family..Gwen is right,you do have a kind heart... I lost my son 7 years ago this Sunday...Your pain has got to be worst than mine. My son is not missing, he died, but the pain is still bad and i hurt for him everyday...
♥♥♥♥

sorry easy going for your dear son!
sorry Gwen to hear that as well and thanks to all of you! I´m interested in all cases when the children vanished from their beds and parents say they have been abducted! I don´t believe children beeing abducted from their beds at night while parents and other kids at home do not hear / see anything at all ! I have read a lot of similar cases and parents normally won´t help police !
My son has been abducted by a young couple in a blue car in 1979 and he´s living somewhere illegally adopted with a false name! Police said he is dead and won´t further investigate, it is a cold case, unfortunately! Have a great weekend and sorry for my english! Heidi Stein

Not really the same. It was obvious Caylee was apprehensive with casey in most of their shots.All pictures and video of HaLeigh with her daddy were of a radiant, loved and adoring child.
MOO

BBM

And, yes, I always felt she was apprehensive and looked extremely leary as to what might happen next. Who knows what that child saw when CA was drinking, partying.

Gwen, Thank you very much... I know how your mother-in-law feels...Was your husband one of her son's that past away? I can tell you are a very precious person..You speak from your heart..
Right now my sister is fighting Leukemia which is very hard for me to face...I am scared to death that i am going to lose her too.. I mostly read and not post...Losing my son turned my world up side down and i can't seem to get back in to the life i was living since he died and i do have beautiful, happy memories of him...
Thank you again for having such a loving caring heart.♥♥

No, my husband survives as does several other siblings. However, my aunt had a form of geriatic leukemia that she recently succumbed to. She lived for over 20 years after diagnosed. Hope your sister will find the same fortune.

Thank you for the kind words. I am sure all of us on this thread are kind hearted or we would have gone about our lives and forgotten Haleigh by now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by EasyGoing View Post
♥♥♥♥

sorry easy going for your dear son!
sorry Gwen to hear that as well and thanks to all of you! I´m interested in all cases when the children vanished from their beds and parents say they have been abducted! I don´t believe children beeing abducted from their beds at night while parents and other kids at home do not hear / see anything at all ! I have read a lot of similar cases and parents normally won´t help police !
My son has been abducted by a young couple in a blue car in 1979 and he´s living somewhere illegally adopted with a false name! Police said he is dead and won´t further investigate, it is a cold case, unfortunately! Have a great weekend and sorry for my english! Heidi Stein

Haleigh Cummings is the first case I have ever followed. Since I have come to get an education in missing children. It is amazing to me that so many just disappear without any trace.

One thing in particular that I find telling in most of these 'abduction' stories is that parents who have nothing to hide seem to hound the tar out of police and media for any help they can get. Haven't seen that with the case of Haliegh and so many others.

There is a special place in hell for those that harm, abuse and kill children. I have to believe that to keep my faith from faltering at times.

As to your missing son, I hope he will find you soon. I would think that he would realize at some point that things are just right with his new family. He will find the truth someday. I hope it is in time for the people who stole your child to feel the wrath of a justice system that deals harshly with them.

BBM

And, yes, I always felt she was apprehensive and looked extremely leary as to what might happen next. Who knows what that child saw when CA was drinking, partying.

Indeed.
She sure didn't look very happy in most photos.

And pray tell, how the hell does Art Harris know this? Is it because Ronald told him so??? Really?? No one knows if Haleigh was dead or alive at the time that Ronald Cummings eventually showed up for work. His grandmother, Annette Sykes is the only one besides Ronald's Girlfriend, Misty as saying that Haleigh was alive before being lovingly tucked into her little bed on the floor.................right! I say it is way late to poly Annette Sykes. She is lying...................IMO.

Well, sorry I'm a little late in reading this, so my apologies for a delayed response, but there are at least 3 witnesses I know of who saw Haleigh alive after Ron went to work. You have the A/C man. You have Misty and you have Tommy. And then you have other Cummings family members but, frankly I wouldn't believe anything they said. But Misty and Tommy, while unreliable were not related to Ron at the time. In fact there was bad blood between Tommy and Ron later, remember the rat and the altercation at AS home between Ron and Tommy? If Haleigh had not been alive when Tommy was over there that afternoon/early evening I think he would have retracted his statement when he was pissed at Ron.

I acknowledge that Misty and Tommy are not the most reliable witnesses but they told the same story of sitting out front smoking a joint while the AC man worked. It's my understanding that the A/C man verified he saw Haleigh as well. I know Misty and Tommy were telling this version shortly after Haleigh disappeared and maybe even the next day.

I am no fan of Ron's and believe society is better off with him in prison. But the facts are the facts.

No, my husband survives as does several other siblings. However, my aunt had a form of geriatic leukemia that she recently succumbed to. She lived for over 20 years after diagnosed. Hope your sister will find the same fortune.

Thank you for the kind words. I am sure all of us on this thread are kind hearted or we would have gone about our lives and forgotten Haleigh by now.
BBM
I agree with you 100%..I so enjoy reading here...
My hubby and I and my sister that has Leukemia went to a Visitation tonight and my sister looked so beautiful...
My other sister's mother-in law died Wed. and she and I always hit the perfume counter when we went shopping togather.. Tonight, i took her a small bottle of perfume and placed it in her Casket..The whole family knew about our perfume shopping and they talked about it tonight and we had a few laughs about it.....She sure looked beautiful.. She was 92 years old..
Thanks to everyone for listening to me..

Well, sorry I'm a little late in reading this, so my apologies for a delayed response, but there are at least 3 witnesses I know of who saw Haleigh alive after Ron went to work. You have the A/C man. You have Misty and you have Tommy. And then you have other Cummings family members but, frankly I wouldn't believe anything they said. But Misty and Tommy, while unreliable were not related to Ron at the time. In fact there was bad blood between Tommy and Ron later, remember the rat and the altercation at AS home between Ron and Tommy? If Haleigh had not been alive when Tommy was over there that afternoon/early evening I think he would have retracted his statement when he was pissed at Ron.

I acknowledge that Misty and Tommy are not the most reliable witnesses but they told the same story of sitting out front smoking a joint while the AC man worked. It's my understanding that the A/C man verified he saw Haleigh as well. I know Misty and Tommy were telling this version shortly after Haleigh disappeared and maybe even the next day.

I am no fan of Ron's and believe society is better off with him in prison. But the facts are the facts.

LE has never confirmed that the air conditioner man saw HaLeigh, just that the air conditioner man was cleared. If you have other information about that, please provide.

In all of Tommy's supposedly stories, I'm not even sure he ever mentioned HaLeigh.

LE has never confirmed that the air conditioner man saw HaLeigh, just that the air conditioner man was cleared. If you have other information about that, please provide.

In all of Tommy's supposedly stories, I'm not even sure he ever mentioned HaLeigh.

I agree with you Titan, and another thing, when we are naming those who stated they saw Haleigh alive after Ron went to work, we have to have an accurate confirmed time that Ron did go to work. I don't think LE are sure what time Ron went to work, if they know, I haven't seen where they confirmed that time. JMO.

I agree with you Titan, and another thing, when we are naming those who stated they saw Haleigh alive after Ron went to work, we have to have an accurate confirmed time that Ron did go to work. I don't think LE are sure what time Ron went to work, if they know, I haven't seen where they confirmed that time. JMO.

Other than saying that he went over about 10 o'clock after Ron called, and nobody was there, and then the mixed up story about Joe, has Tommy said anything about being at the MH.

I still think the Joe story was made up around the dinner table when the Croslins all lived together, like if we have to say something, this might work. Gee, sayng nobody was home got him a get out of jail card earlier, so lets try something else.

And Misty specifically said she'd tell 'em something -- did NOT hear the word truth in that statement.

BBM ...Whats Fact? To my knowledge LE has never revealed who the A/C man is, nor have they stated the A/C man saw Haleigh.. It is also my understanding the A/C man is a close friend of a close relative of Ronald Cummings.. So IMHO.. The A/C man can't be counted on as being a reliable witness either IF indeed he did claim he saw Haleigh...

Also, Tommy has never stated he and his children were at the MH that afternoon with Misty.. That information came from Misty..

I suspect the "rat" incident was a reminder to Tommy to keep his mouth shut.. As I see it Ron"C knew Tommy was "pizzed and was afraid he would talk...JMHO..

Let me add..LE has never revealed what time Ron C went in to work, what time he got off, or IF he was there for his entire shift..IMHO... Thats fact...JMHO

I realize that my memory isn't what it use to be but I just can not remember ever hearing Tommy say he was there that afternoon smoking a joint with Misty. I have heard Misty's Hallmark story of that day and afternoon, however. And, I agree as far as I can recall we have heard nothing about what the AC man saw.

This is not a rumor thread. Please use your links. If you can't link, we can't state it here as fact. The rulez haven't changed.

:tyou:

I have avoided this case for months because it is so frustrating. Apparently other posters are dong the same. It has been so long since there has been any news. I just can't let go of Justice for such a wonderful little girl.
A few days ago, I began watching youtube vidoes of the first days and the first interveiws. I know a lot of people here have convicted Ron and his family. Thses were my thoughts on this case.

These people are not upperclass or educated. None of them are "ideal" parents. They do not act as if they were raised by "ideal" parents. People know what they are raised to know. I speak from experience when I say this, Whatever your life is, that is your "NORMAL".
A teenager living with an older man, raising his small children.
Dirty laundry blocking doorways.
Children going to bed without baths, sleeping randomly on couchs or mattresses on the floor.
Young Adults smoking pot and using drugs.

Shocking to those of us with a differant idea of normal. All very normal to these people. With that being said, I understand why so many hate the Cummings family.
Poor and uneducated people dont love their children any less than most people. Making bad decisions isn't the same as not loving your kids.
I think Theresa is a woman who knows she has made mistakes. She really looks to me like a woman who is afraid that she will never see her granddaughter again. I see her giving the "trailor tour" in her stone-wash jeans. My heart breaks for her. Rumor is she offered to pay a drug-crazed teenage to babysit her grandchildren. shocking/normal.
Ron is a silly boy acting like a big tough man. I do not believe he is mafia or has LE wrapped around his finger. I think he loved his kids and did not know how to raise them. Taking your kids to work ,leaving them asleep in your car is the act of a desparate man. shocking/normal?
On the other hand we have the Croslins, I think they have testified in open court about what passes for normal. The only person in that whole family with any credibility was Grandma Flo. The things she reported that her grandchildren told her, were they true? I believe Misty and Tommy told her these things. The stories she told were beyond shocking and beyond her Normal. Why did so many people doubt that Tommy and Misty were involved?
I really wish there was some news.

BBM

I've missed a couple of weeks in here because free time is at a premium right now. I just caught your post, and had to tell you I couldn't agree with you more, and you've worded it so much better than I have been able to for the last several months.

Hailey D's mom is bashed daily for staying with her "boyfriend" who was the last person to see Hailey.

Yet, Ron is given a gold star by some, and didn't he do the same thing? If you believe the Croslin's are so involved, how can you begin to justify Ron's continual involvement with Misty, only split by their arrest?
Not only that but Annette Sykes even ALLOWED Ron and Misty to live together in her home, even after the divorce, and even after she failed multiple polygraphs, and even after PCSO announced she was the "key" to the case. That is just weird.

I can't imagine my grandmother allowing something like that ever.

Let's say it is a FACT Ron was at "werk". Let's say it is a FACT Haleigh was alive after Ron left for "werk." That doesn't put Ron in the clear. What if something happened to Haleigh and he had KNOWLEDGE of what happened?

We know Ron had communication with both Misty and Tommy that night. We know as part of the plea deal he gave LE new information about his communication with Tommy and Misty the night Haleigh vanished. Info he had previously withheld.

That is key in this case. What was Ron/Tommy/Misty's conversations ABOUT that night? I don't believe Tommy's story that he got a call from Ron, went to the trailer and found it empty. LE has targeted all of Misty's friends/hangout buddies and there have been no reliable witnesses to place her out of the trailer.

The only logical reason for Ron to call Tommy would be to ask him to assist Misty in getting rid of Haleigh's body.

Misty most likely called Ron whining about how tired she was, how she wanted to sleep, and both she and Ron came to the conclusion to drug Haleigh. Haleigh overdosed on Misty's watch, Ron was aware of it, and called Tommy in to help get rid of the body.

That explains why Ron was so angry at Misty on the 911 call, explains the communication Ron had with both Misty/Tommy, and explains the rat incident RE Tommy.

Tommy has most likely fried his brains on drugs he doesn't even remember where he put Haleigh's body... He could be like the moron that Drew Peterson had to assist him in getting rid of Stacy Peterson's body. That man is a druggie and has no idea if he did or did not get rid of the body.

Tommy is the perfect nit wit for Ron and Misty to use and manipulate. Heck, Tommy could have thought he was getting rid of a dead animal like a deer. Tommy might not have known it was Haleigh's body he was getting rid of.

I have avoided this case for months because it is so frustrating. Apparently other posters are dong the same. It has been so long since there has been any news. I just can't let go of Justice for such a wonderful little girl.
A few days ago, I began watching youtube vidoes of the first days and the first interveiws. I know a lot of people here have convicted Ron and his family. Thses were my thoughts on this case.

These people are not upperclass or educated. None of them are "ideal" parents. They do not act as if they were raised by "ideal" parents. People know what they are raised to know. I speak from experience when I say this, Whatever your life is, that is your "NORMAL".
A teenager living with an older man, raising his small children.
Dirty laundry blocking doorways.
Children going to bed without baths, sleeping randomly on couchs or mattresses on the floor.
Young Adults smoking pot and using drugs.

Shocking to those of us with a differant idea of normal. All very normal to these people. With that being said, I understand why so many hate the Cummings family.
Poor and uneducated people dont love their children any less than most people. Making bad decisions isn't the same as not loving your kids.
I think Theresa is a woman who knows she has made mistakes. She really looks to me like a woman who is afraid that she will never see her granddaughter again. I see her giving the "trailor tour" in her stone-wash jeans. My heart breaks for her. Rumor is she offered to pay a drug-crazed teenage to babysit her grandchildren. shocking/normal.
Ron is a silly boy acting like a big tough man. I do not believe he is mafia or has LE wrapped around his finger. I think he loved his kids and did not know how to raise them. Taking your kids to work ,leaving them asleep in your car is the act of a desparate man. shocking/normal?
On the other hand we have the Croslins, I think they have testified in open court about what passes for normal. The only person in that whole family with any credibility was Grandma Flo. The things she reported that her grandchildren told her, were they true? I believe Misty and Tommy told her these things. The stories she told were beyond shocking and beyond her Normal. Why did so many people doubt that Tommy and Misty were involved?
I really wish there was some news.
I appreciate your post and agree with a lot of what you articulated. I just don't buy the fact that the Cummings family is the product of being in poverty and being uneducated. I actually think Teresa Neves is a smart woman. I don't think Ron is an ignorant country bumpkin either. I think for the most part the Cummings family have chosen to live the way they do.

I also don't think Ron simply made "mistakes." There are witnesses that say he beat and hit his children with sticks and belts until they were bloody. There are witnesses who claim he pushed them down stairs. Most of the women he has been with have accused him of some sort of domestic violence.

But I do agree with you. I do not think Ron can be compared to anyone in the mafia, nor do I think he has anyone in LE at the PCSO fooled.

When the PCSO have said he is not considered a suspect. That could merely be a tactic used to make him feel comfortable with talking to them. We know he lawyered up and refused to cooperate. A good way to make someone cooperate and get info out of them is to announce they are not a suspect, when really they are a suspect.

It would be so easy for the PCSO to start charging people with obstruction, statutory rape, etc right off the bat. And name them all suspects ASAP. But what good would that do? They'd all immediately get lawyers provided for them, and not talk. I think LE left them to their own devices, let them slip up, and eventually they got all their prime suspects in prison for dealing drugs for the next decade and half.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aztraea