General theory thread and motives rehashed #6

Status
Not open for further replies.
We know Ron had communication with both Misty and Tommy that night. We know as part of the plea deal he gave LE new information about his communication with Tommy and Misty the night Haleigh vanished. Info he had previously withheld.

Respectfully snipped.

I check in every couple of days and thought I had stayed up on all of the facts in this case; however, I must have totally missed the bolded part. Can you enlighten me on your source for this statement. Please and thank you.

I don't think Ron gave much info on Haleigh's demise via his plea bargain. It was more for drugs and guns he was awarded that plea deal. jmo

I don't think Ron gave much info on Haleigh's demise via his plea bargain. It was more for drugs and guns he was awarded that plea deal. jmo

IMHO.. It was apparent to me from his actions as well as his words after Haleigh was falsely reported as being abducted that his intentions from the beginning was to set up Misty and whoever to take the fall when the time was right..
I'm more inclined to believe whatever he told LE ONLY served to further implicate Misty and Tommy as being the ones responsible for Haleigh's demise...

JMHO

Exactly, look how many drug busts were made after that.

Exactly, look how many drug busts were made after that.

So you think they all were due to Ron? Do you realize how rampant drug use is in that county? They didn't get Ron in jail to rid Putnam County of drugs, Ron was so low level he brought the cop to the direct supplier, who have you ever heard of being locked up? Ron was thrown in the clink because of Haleigh, at least thats what he says cops told him as they THREW HIM TO THE GROUND. They bust people every week in Putnam County, Ron has been incarcerated for over two years, Ronald is NOTHING.

jmo

This is what Art Harris reported on JVM immediately after Ron's plea deal:

ART HARRIS, INVESTIGATIVE JOURNALIST: Jane, I can tell you that Ronald Cummings has told law enforcement about a timeline and about phone calls Misty made that night. So -- or actually that he made that night. And they are trying to put together new information he`s given them. And that has resulted in a request to interview Misty Cummings -- Misty Croslin again.

The drug bust was all about Haleigh. The Haleigh Cummings murder investigation is more important than the small crap crimes RE drugs and illegal guns. I don't know what is so hard to understand about that.

So you think they all were due to Ron? Do you realize how [/B]rampant drug use is in that county? They didn't get Ron in jail to rid Putnam County of drugs, Ron was so low level he brought the cop to the direct supplier, who have you ever heard of being locked up? Ron was thrown in the clink because of Haleigh, at least thats what he says cops told him as they THREW HIM TO THE GROUND. They bust people every week in Putnam County, Ron has been incarcerated for over two years, Ronald is NOTHING.

jmo

BBM

No, I don't think ALL the drug busts were because of what RC snitched to LE. However, I do believe he gave up any and all information he could, on anything, that would help him. I also realize RC was a very small time drug dealer. That being said, I am very well aware that Putnam County has a dark under belly of drugs.

Since I have been on this case from the beginning, I certainly understand exactly why RC and his group were targeted and thrown in jail. :mad:

It was obvious, IMO, that this bunch was targeted because of Haleigh and IMO, LE wasn't much interested in cutting deals for other drug information. From what I could tell, they didn't even bother arresting everyone invoived with these particular busts, so if it was drug arrests they were after, they would have arrested them all? In the jail recordings, Tommy was pretty free with names, and I do believe he would have snitched to help himself, so IMO, LE wasn't much interested in getting a bunch of small time drug users off the streets. Their priority, at least as far as this this bunch was concerned, was Haleigh.

It was obvious, IMO, that this bunch was targeted because of Haleigh and IMO, LE wasn't much interested in cutting deals for other drug information. From what I could tell, they didn't even bother arresting everyone invoived with these particular busts, so if it was drug arrests they were after, they would have arrested them all? In the jail recordings, Tommy was pretty free with names, and I do believe he would have snitched to help himself, so IMO, LE wasn't much interested in getting a bunch of small time drug users off the streets. Their priority, at least as far as this this bunch was concerned, was Haleigh.

Its obvious to me. Now its the waiting game. Probably we will wait until Misty or Hope have a girlfriend who gets paroled in 3 years, and one of them tells all to get out and live their life. Pressure, and time, just like Shawshank.

jmo

BBM

Just curious, why do you, and so many others, find it necessary to resort to these kinds of comments?

Because I see a pattern. Anyone who says something or reports something that isn't favorable to Ron, the response is basically that that person "doesn't have any credibility."

Amber Brooks and Crystal Sheffield's stories of being abused by Ron. Kim Picazio, when she worked on the case and the information she learned about Ron abusing the children, Charles Jones and his story about Ron pulling a gun on him, Art Harris reporting on Ron giving NEW info to LE he previously withheld, after his plea deal, Donna Brock and her story about Ronald blowing her cover to Misty, Tim Miller recanting Ron putting the gun in his mouth and what Ron said about how he wanted to test Misty to see how good Misty lied." etc etc etc.

Are all of these people just making up stories and lying about Ron? That is very hard to believe.

It just seems when someone says something that isn't favorable to Ron, it is just brushed off and ignored. But Lindsy Croslin makes 1 comment about incest, somehow that proves that Tommy is a child molester who molested poor ole Misty, and that he murdered Haleigh.

ITA. an example would be why would Donna be "targeted"? silly imo.

Obviously Donna had a loyalty to Misty. She spent a LOT of time with Misty. Donna was most likely targeted, because if Misty said something about what happened to anyone, Donna would be the one she shared it with. So yes, I do think LE was glad to have Donna arrested along with the others, and I do think she was targeted. It isn't silly at all, but logical.

The info AH speaks of that Ron gave, distances Ron from harming Haleigh if he provided phone call times etc.. so...I still believe he gave info about guns and druggies that provided him his plea deal. Maybe the drug dealers were minor (possibly the $24 million bust) compared to his gun dealing, he still didn't implicate himself in having "inside info" about Haleigh as it hasn't produced an arrest since given, has it? He just agreed to testify about all he knows about Misty etc...and he can't change that agreement or he risks losing that deal. Remember the gun that was anonymously dropped off around the time of his plea deal and all the rumors about it? That gun might be from another case or cases. Gar, AH & SB. jmo

http://www.artharris.com/2010/09/24/exclusive-kiss-ronald-cummings-bye-bye/

Ron had guns, the story revolves around guns, drugs & abuse, but still can't determine how Haleigh disappeared with all the lies from this group, possibly it was a group that's guilty. jmo

And my post above doesn't mean I think Ron is innocent by any means. I actually find his possible plea favorable to him and shallow. His hands aren't clean from crime.

Ron is not responsible for a 24 million dollar bust, come on now. If anything all this talk gets him excited and pumps up his fantasy life, he brought the cop to people who gave him a handful of pills, someone tell me what legit drug mega drug king pin is going to hold Ron close after hes involved with a missing child and the cops are breathing down his neck, seriously. jmo

Obviously Donna had a loyalty to Misty. She spent a LOT of time with Misty. Donna was most likely targeted, because if Misty said something about what happened to anyone, Donna would be the one she shared it with. So yes, I do think LE was glad to have Donna arrested along with the others, and I do think she was targeted. It isn't silly at all, but logical.
I'm not sure about this one. Maybe LE didn't appreciate her undercover interference? so, there was no love loss there? Also, I think, but correct me if I'm wrong, in order for LE to charge Misty in 2 counties, (which was dire, IMO to erase her chances at a youth offender program), they had to get her with DB's supply. Arresting Misty, but not DB, wouldn't have worked in this instance. MOO.

Because I see a pattern. Anyone who says something or reports something that isn't favorable to Ron, the response is basically that that person "doesn't have any credibility."

Amber Brooks and Crystal Sheffield's stories of being abused by Ron. Kim Picazio, when she worked on the case and the information she learned about Ron abusing the children, Charles Jones and his story about Ron pulling a gun on him, Art Harris reporting on Ron giving NEW info to LE he previously withheld, after his plea deal, Donna Brock and her story about Ronald blowing her cover to Misty, Tim Miller recanting Ron putting the gun in his mouth and what Ron said about how he wanted to test Misty to see how good Misty lied." etc etc etc.

Are all of these people just making up stories and lying about Ron? That is very hard to believe.

It just seems when someone says something that isn't favorable to Ron, it is just brushed off and ignored. But Lindsy Croslin makes 1 comment about incest, somehow that proves that Tommy is a child molester who molested poor ole Misty, and that he murdered Haleigh.

There is so much I could say, but I'll leave it at this. You have posted more than once in here you feel Ron was indirectly involved. It seems to me to be an inordinate amount of focus by you in someone you don't even feel is directly involved. MOO, SOMEONE was directly involved, and MOO, it's almost like that SOMEONE doesn't even matter since it's not Ron. I'm not going to defend myself because that SOMEONE is the one I'm interested in.

There is so much I could say, but I'll leave it at this. You have posted more than once in here you feel Ron was indirectly involved. It seems to me to be an inordinate amount of focus by you in someone you don't even feel is directly involved. MOO, SOMEONE was directly involved, and MOO, it's almost like that SOMEONE doesn't even matter since it's not Ron. I'm not going to defend myself because that SOMEONE is the one I'm interested in.

In the state of Florida the State Attorney could charge this case under the felony murder rule, ie "the hand of one is the hand of all." Basically anyone who participated in Haleigh's murder, under the law is just as guilty as the one who actually CAUSED the death. It is also known as the law of parties.

Ron's telephone calls with Misty & Tommy are key. We know for a fact that he gave LE new info regarding his communication with them as part of his plea deal. The big question is, what was it. We know the info is about Haleigh, because his proffer is SEALED. If it was about the drugs, it would be open, because those are closed cases.

Florida law only allows the state attorney to seal evidence in an ongoing case, ie Haleigh Cummings.

So I don't think the term directly or indirectly makes a difference. Tommy Croslin's attorney's even said that they had threatened to charge Tommy with felony murder, which proves the state attorney is leaning towards charging multiple people not just one person with Haleigh's murder.

So yes, I do think Ron should be heavily focused on. As well as both Misty and Tommy. You can continue to have your rose colored glasses on, but I'll keep them off and look at the big picture. I'm not going to ignore the facts and exclude someone who was obviously party to a crime.

The info AH speaks of that Ron gave, distances Ron from harming Haleigh if he provided phone call times etc.. so...I still believe he gave info about guns and druggies that provided him his plea deal. Maybe the drug dealers were minor (possibly the $24 million bust) compared to his gun dealing, he still didn't implicate himself in having "inside info" about Haleigh as it hasn't produced an arrest since given, has it? He just agreed to testify about all he knows about Misty etc...and he can't change that agreement or he risks losing that deal. Remember the gun that was anonymously dropped off around the time of his plea deal and all the rumors about it? That gun might be from another case or cases. Gar, AH & SB. jmo

http://www.artharris.com/2010/09/24/exclusive-kiss-ronald-cummings-bye-bye/

Ron had guns, the story revolves around guns, drugs & abuse, but still can't determine how Haleigh disappeared with all the lies from this group, possibly it was a group that's guilty. jmo
It doesn't prove Ron is innocent, and it doesn't distance Ron of having knowledge of who did what, or actually participating via phone or being involved in a cover up.

BUT back to the plea deal and proffer agreement. We know his proffer agreement was NOT about guns or drugs. Because the proffer agreement is SEALED. Under the law they can only seal evidence if it has to do with an ongoing case, ie Haleigh Cummings.

So let's just accept the facts and be blunt. Ron withheld information on the MURDER of his own daughter, and only gave it up when prosecutors backed him into a corner.

So I think at this point investigators need information that backs up Ron's proffer, or disproves his proffer...

I'm not sure about this one. Maybe LE didn't appreciate her undercover interference? so, there was no love loss there? Also, I think, but correct me if I'm wrong, in order for LE to charge Misty in 2 counties, (which was dire, IMO to erase her chances at a youth offender program), they had to get her with DB's supply. Arresting Misty, but not DB, wouldn't have worked in this instance. MOO.

From my understanding LE didn't object when TES used Donna as a plant. Furthermore, Donna at one point thought Misty knew exactly what happened and was going to crack her, then she changed her view and started thinking of Misty is a victim. She had obviously gotten close to Misty.

I think when she started hanging with Misty even after her cover was blown that is when PCSO started to get annoyed and looked at her as an enabler.

I've talked to people who witnessed Ron, Misty, and Donna all 3 high as a kite together. She was hanging around with the main suspects. Maybe they said something to her, maybe she witnessed something?

It was good move for LE to get her in prison as well. Obviously at this point if she had info she would have snitched by now... But LE didn't know whether she did or not at the time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Buffalosleuther