George A.Tells Reporters "I Feel Sorry For All Of You" *merged*

I can't figure out why he thinks the media is paying the protestors, instead of realizing they are there because of the outrage they feel towards his daughter. If it wasn't for the media keeping this story in the news it would die down, Caylee would be forgotten by most and become another statistic like so many others who have gone missing, and that is sad.

I just cannot understand why they have to make comments. Go about your business in your yard and don't talk maybe the reporters would then go away. Why do they always have a hammer in hand, that alone makes no sense. I predict too that someone is going to get hurt if G and C don't put down the hammer.

First a shovel, gas cans, lately the hammer... what other "interesting" tools might be in that shed??? Maybe the hammer can also knock down that bamboo!

I have watched this case from the very beginning. At first, the Anthony's really did have my sympathy. My own children accuse me of caring more for my grandchildren than I do them! They do say it in a joking way.

As time went by, my sympathy for them got to be less and less. I could see that the GP's were not actively looking for little Caylee. More and more, it all became about Casey and not Caylee. Then I would hear them contradict themselves on national TV. Now at this point, I have next to no sympathy for the GP's because of their own actions and inactions.

I am very close to my children. I cannot imagine asking either of them where my grandchild was and not getting an answer. I am sincere when I say this.

George is right. There will inevitably be a judgement day (IMO), and everyone will have to account. Also; no one has ruined their family except Casey. Anger is so easily placed on others instead of where it really belongs. I wish the GP's could/would use their anger in a constructive way rather than a destructive way. They could start by doing exactly what they said the would do - knock on every door - talk to everyone and look everywhere.

But most of all stop enabling Casey.

So within the house they think that the media is paying the litany of protesters to come protest. Interesting. A good gig if you can actually get it or want it I guess.

Um George, your family is falling apart from within. We are simply witnessing it.

Does it make it right though? I know I'm in the minority.... but I can't jump on this bandwagon.

Sorry if this is already posted, I didn't read all the way through but is it just me or does George always have a hammer every time I see him?? :crazy:

ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. -- George Anthony lashed out at reporters Wednesday, one day after his daughter, Casey Anthony, was released from jail on home confinement for the third time. George and Cindy Anthony could get some relief from protesters in their neighborhood as early as next week.

"You are destroying my family, all of you. I wish you would get the hell out of here," he said. "I feel sorry for all of you. Some day you're going to have a judgment day, all of you."

http://www.wftv.com/news/17497407/detail.html

17497158.jpg

Funny, George mentioning "judgement." :)

Wow. And his comment that the reporters/protesters aren't searching for Caylee - my goodness, I would have answered him by saying "You have some nerve, you and your family aren't searching either."

And why do George and Cindy always come out with the hammer. Could this not be brandishing a weapon or what?

This is what I totally do not understand about Cindy and George. They keep throwing that statement out there that we, the media, public, LE are not looking for his granddaughter, when in fact we have looked for his granddaughter. There really is only so much you can do and go on when his daughter holds the key to the mystery. So if anyone is destroying his family he needs to point that finger at Casey. She and only she is the one that has destroyed his family.

Do I feel a little sorry for his family, yes I do. I feel sorry for them because they have a little liar in their house like Casey that they feel they need to protect instead of their granddaughter. I feel sorry for them, and I am sad for them too, but they are the only ones that can change it, not I.

Why is it everytime C or G have a need to speak, they have to have a dam* hammer in their hand?

ETA: Taking my personal feelings out, I find it rude everytime that the A's tell the media and others to go out and look for Caylee as Caylee's mother sits inside the house mute.:furious: Really burns me up.

I can't figure out why he thinks the media is paying the protestors, instead of realizing they are there because of the outrage they feel towards his daughter. If it wasn't for the media keeping this story in the news it would die down, Caylee would be forgotten by most and become another statistic like so many others who have gone missing, and that is sad.

George's thought process must be distorted if he thinks the only way someone would protest against Casey is if they were paid. I know about rationalizing but that is just too dumb for words.
Why oh why does this family blame the world for all of their problems?
Can they not take any responsibility for any wrong doings?

If George pulls his shorts any higher, we'll need to start calling them an undershirt! Pull the shorts down to a respectable level or we're going to charge you with reckless nipple pants!!

ROFLMAO!!!!! :rotfl:

"You are destroying my family, all of you.
I think that trophy belongs to Casey.

The media paying protesters? I think paranoia is getting the best of them.

Why can no one in this family place the responsibility or blame where it belongs. Remember, George, when you point a finger at someone, there are three pointing back at you!

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
butiwantedthatname
Back