George A.Tells Reporters "I Feel Sorry For All Of You" *merged*

ZOMG!! If this wasn't so serious I'd be on the floor rolling with laughter. YOU HEAR THAT GEORGE - LAUGHING AT YOU AND YOUR LUDICROUS COMMMENTS and demands that the reporters look for Caylee and that the reporters are PAYING the protestors to be there.

I did a HA so loud at work that people turned and looked. The reporters aren't looking for Caylee and paying the protestors to be there.

Someone Baker Act him right now. WHY AREN'T YOU AND YOUR FAMILY LOOKING GEORGE?? WHY NOT?? ANSWER THAT WITH YOUR HAMMER PLEASE.

George's thought process must be distorted if he thinks the only way someone would protest against Casey is if they were paid. I know about rationalizing but that is just too dumb for words.
Why oh why does this family blame the world for all of their problems?
Can they not take any responsibility for any wrong doings?

That is so true, it is never their fault, they always try and lay the blame on someone else. I really can see where Casey has learned it from. She is a product of her enviroment. WTG George and Cindy!

Unless they feel that Caylee is going to show up in the Anthony yard, there is no legitimate reason for the cameras to be filming the Anthony home 24/7. The media wants nothing more than for the Anthonys to lose their cool on camera.

Yes, there is a reason. For now, it's the only way that family is going to pay for Caylee. Perverted, but true.

Right back atcha there George. Don't let the karma door hit you on the butt on your way out. Oh wait...it already has.

I'm telling youse guys...I don't think I've seen a family so in need of therapy. The reporters are only reporting a story that their family created. The A's all need to look in the mirror to see where their problems come from.

I saw worse when I was a psych case manager.

Like, the "mother" who arranged for the rape of her teenage daughter, for the entertainment of her friends. The rape somehow did not happen. But, the girl ended up psychotic.

Or, the woman who allowed her little boy's "natural" father to rape him. She divorced the guy and took in a boyfriend who like to tie him to a chair and beat him with a lamp. And, the shrink was trying to help the "mom" regain custody! :-(((((((( I told the shrink, "Physician, heal thyself, BIG time!

BTW-- The "mother" DID NOT regain custody.

also, I think it's the media's fund that has paid to get Casey out. So perhaps the media has in a round about way paid the protesters! Casey gets out, the protesters come....

An idea situation would be for the media to retreat from the Anthony home, and not cover the comings and goings of Casey or other family members. Don't give the family any media exposure.

In the meantime, focus media attention on finding Caylee. It would be wonderful if Tim Miller and TES returned to Orlando and an all out effort was made to find Caylee's body. And never once mentioning Casey, George, Cindy or Lee, except perhaps in passing saying that members of Caylee's family are not participating in the search.

I concur...I think between the webcams, protesters, etc..it IS a bit too much.

And it could all stop today if his daughter would fess up. Their house of cards is collapsing around them and KC is the one that can stop it. No one else.

"You are destroying my family." That's an interesting choice of words. I would think that GA and his family are more closely bonded together now because they are all four planted squarely on the wrong side of the "reality fence" that most everyone else is standing on. This should be a time when they all ban together to "fight the common enemy" that all four of them share, so to speak.
That tells me there is serious trouble brewing in that house between our participants. Perhaps the veil of denial is finally beginning to lift and they are turning on each other? Could SOMEONE in that house POSSIBLY be beginning to see the hippo?

http://www.wftv.com/news/17497407/detail.html

17497158.jpg

uh is he hammering in those stakes again?

I agree with him, the media has inserted themselves into this case far beyond what is necessary in reporting the news, and they haven't done if for the good of little Caylee. Unless they feel that Caylee is going to show up in the Anthony yard, there is no legitimate reason for the cameras to be filming the Anthony home 24/7. The media wants nothing more than for the Anthonys to lose their cool on camera. I have no idea if the media is paying protesters but the media presence alone certainly encourages the protesters to behave like imbeciles, to the delight of the reporters.

Well, the As are at least partly responsible for that. For about the first six week, Cindy never met a camera she didn't like. She was on every talk show that I can think of.

And, if they want the protesters to go away, staying in the house, instead of coming out and confronting, would be an option. The protesters would likely get bored, after a few weeks.

Then, there are the creative and ever-changing stories the family keeps presenting.

And, the high-profile celebrity bounty hunter.

And, the appeals for funds, first to find Caylee, now to defend KC.

Has anyone noticed ... George and/or Cindy ALWAYS seems to have a hammer in their hand when they confront protesters. When Cindy got into that huge confrontation the other day (when the lil boy got hurt) Cindy had a hammer in her left hand then. I had to rewind the DVR because I was shocked. If I had been that woman I would have been terrified she would hit me with it.

Sooo what's up with the hammers? Is it because they can't have guns on their property?

"You are destroying my family." That's an interesting choice of words. I would think that GA and his family are more closely bonded together now because they are all four planted squarely on the wrong side of the "reality fence" that most everyone else is standing on. This should be a time when they all ban together to "fight the common enemy" that all four of them share, so to speak.
That tells me there is serious trouble brewing in that house between our participants. Perhaps the veil of denial is finally beginning to lift and they are turning on each other? Could SOMEONE in that house POSSIBLY be beginning to see the hippo?

nah, Cindy told the press to go before (think it was George's 1st outburst in front of his home) 'I lose my husband' or some such.

I saw worse when I was a psych case manager.

Like, the "mother" who arranged for the rape of her teenage daughter, for the entertainment of her friends. The rape somehow did not happen. But, the girl ended up psychotic.

Or, the woman who allowed her little boy's "natural" father to rape him. She divorced the guy and took in a boyfriend who like to tie him to a chair and beat him with a lamp. And, the shrink was trying to help the "mom" regain custody! :-(((((((( I told the shrink, "Physician, heal thyself, BIG time!

BTW-- The "mother" DID NOT regain custody.

God, how did you stand it? You must be a special person to do that work.

And it could all stop today if his daughter would fess up. Their house of cards is collapsing around them and KC is the one that can stop it. No one else.

Agreed, but you can't suck blood from a rock. They simply cannot be blamed for her not "fessing up". I'm in no way saying they are perfect, just that they certainly didn't ask for this.

just mho :)

...but the media presence alone certainly encourages the protesters to behave like imbeciles, to the delight of the reporters.
I think the Anthonys encourage it. All they have to do is stay inside. 10, 11, 12 o'clock at night they worry about hammering signs?

I think he meant,.. in the publics eye. Like they are more worried about what people are saying about them. This was brought up before on WS, and was probably one of the reasons why all Casey's "mistakes" were swept under the rug.
I hope that they are finally started to see the "hippo", but sadly I don't think so. I feel bad for them when they finally realize what we all realized a month ago! jmo

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
butiwantedthatname
Back