George and Cindy Anthony have new lawyers

I know I have my monkey fingers crossed....

OMG can you imagine the roar of the crowd if they're arrested? I would be beside myself with glee and I don't mind saying that.

I hope it's the Feds after them though. For lying through their teeth to the FBI and for fraud. In my opinion bilking the public for money to find a missing Caylee when they knew she was dead in a bag in a bog.

You get longer prison terms for federal crimes yes?

Let's get this bus rolling!

I know I have my monkey fingers crossed....

I'm not sure why you have your fingers crossed ;), but if it has anything to do with charges against CA or GA, it still wouldn't make any sense why they filed an appearance in this case. Any new charges against anyone else would be in a case titled the State of FL v. (fill in the blank).

I have no clue why they filed a notice of appearance in the State v. Casey Anthony.

Maybe you can speculate based on this?

Just checked the court docket from beginning to end and found a few instances where an attorney who is NOT a member of the defense filed a Notice of Appearance....

04/01/2009 Notice of Appearance
Filed by Kirk N. Kirkconnell on Behalf of Witness Amy Huizenga

06/02/2009 Notice of Appearance
Filed by Diana M. Tennis (Dominic Casey)

06/12/2009 Notice of Appearance
William R. Jay, Esquire (Anthony Lazzaro)

"Something" coming down the pike in a near future hearing involving the Anthonys as "witnesses"?

Did BC file a notice of appearance when he came on board? MN?

Lippman was the attorney that represented them in the foreclosure.

Nums,

Are you sure that is the only previous involvement or mention in this case???

Seems like I am recalling something else :waitasec:

....think...think...think....:banghead:

I'm not sure why you have your fingers crossed ;), but if it has anything to do with charges against CA or GA, it still wouldn't make any sense why they filed an appearance in this case. Any new charges against anyone else would be in a case titled the State of FL v. (fill in the blank).

Maybe CA insisted since she and KC are cut from the same cloth.... Do you think they are going to become defendants in this case? jmo

Hopefully these new lawyers will tell the Anthonys...no more photo ops, no meet and greets, no media interviews. I don't know how much more of the Anthonys I can take without my head exploding. :burn:

The only photo op I want to see is the one where they face front, holding a placard with a number, then to the side, holding a placard with a number.

Did BC file a notice of appearance when he came on board? MN?

I didn't see anything reflected on the court record just now when I checked....after finding the others, I was curious as to whether BC or Lee's former atty filed a Notice of Appearance at the June hearing (like the 3 previous attys mentioned in post above when their clients were witnesses) when CA and Lee had to take the stand

But doesn't look like he did...?

Oh yeah...phooey.

Don't know whether or not this was mentioned but wonder if the new attorneys are for setting up their media interviews. How long do you think it will take them to get back onto the Today Show to bad mouth BC???

Don't know about that -- but I don't think he filed anything when he quit.

I quickly scanned the docket, no notice of appearance for BC or MN on the docket for the murder case as far as I can tell.

Don't know whether or not this was mentioned but wonder if the new attorneys are for setting up their media interviews. How long do you think it will take them to get back onto the Today Show to bad mouth BC???

Great point. You just know something's brewing.

Oh please. Someone arrest them already.

Oh my - TWO new lawyers eh? This means the TODAY SHOW will have to buy TWO airline tickets instead of one. They might have to dock CA's pay (oops, almost forgot she does her damage for FREE) or her air time since there's an extra person on board. I DO wish the new attorneys luck with their new quest - they're gonna need it! *LOL*

OMG can you imagine the roar of the crowd if they're arrested? I would be beside myself with glee and I don't mind saying that.

I hope it's the Feds after them though. For lying through their teeth to the FBI and for fraud. In my opinion bilking the public for money to find a missing Caylee when they knew she was dead in a bag in a bog.

You get longer prison terms for federal crimes yes?

Let's get this bus rolling!

Well, the defense did say they were investigating George, and we have speculated that Cindy won't be far behind. What's a murderer to do, really? The nanny didn't pan out, Blanchard Park was a bust. Refuses to enter a plea, so who is left? Who does the public hate besides Casey?

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BlackBalled
Back