George Anthony's Jobs

All I can say about George's employment is that he seemed to love his job with the police dept. Cindy wanted bigger and better things. George left the police and hasn't kept a job since. The fact that he spilled his guts in the FBI interview may have been payback for Cindy.

I am pretty sure he worked at Universal. Heck, everybody else KC knew did. :rolleyes:

Florida has a max cap of $275.00 a week for unemployment before taxes are taken out. I can not imagine anyone doing what you say above on that measly amount of money.
Are you sure he is not doing something else under the table? Sounds to me like he must be.

Workmans comp and unemployment are two very different things. Often workmens comp cases against an employer are settled out of court and the recipent is entitled to a lump sum or even a monthly, quarterly or yearly check.

Whoops..my bad...I thought your post said unemployment....I mis-read it...

Sorry :blushingsmiley:

np ..... I have suspected over the years that something wasn't quite right with his story. Reading about GA, I feel the same uneasiness about his workman comp claim.

Unlike others, I feel his unemployment is a huge part of the A's dynamics within the family. I mentioned this in another thread. Here is CA, the only person holding full time employment. GA not working full time, apparently can't find part-time work that pays minimum bills they have decided to split. She has a daughter who has a child she is solely supporting along with KC and GA. CA wants a divorce, but finds out SHE has to pay GA alimony.

The fact that GA isn't working is relevant. He is in his late 50's. The chances of his gaining employment that pays even half the monthly cost of the household expenses is nil. He has blown his settlement on gambling, so he claims. KC is sucking the life, pun intended out the family with her lies. CA just turned 50, she isn't the best looker around, probably not having sex since she is so angry with everyone else in that house. They both love Caylee and refuse to confront KC directly over her actions because they both know they cannot do anything legally about it. It was a bomb ready to be lit and that is exactly what KC did on the evening of June 15 with the big blow out over KC stealing money from CA's parents.

I don't see GA being gainfully employed again. He might be able to find minimum wage outside of Fla and it might be hard to find even that given the economy outlook now for the future.

I have the post of Rick's (cindy's brother) on my blog,and it has been verified written by him but anyway in Niles Ohio cindy wanted george to get into the used car business with his dad who had a really good business with selling cars because cindy wanted what his family had is how i take it,they were pretty well to do people,nice homes,cars ya know but george tried it and well he and his dad got in an argument and george threw his dad through a plate glass window, then he tried selling cars on his own but failed miserably!
Cindy was a nurse then but she didnt work till they moved to Fl where i assume she had to b/c he wouldn't i take it anyway? But cindy has a thing about being perfect,nice home,car,kids,ya know and thats why she doesnt get along with her family to well,because they saw she upheld casey at any cost!
They even had to sway the nursing home not to press charges on casey for theft and paid the home back that day as well as money casey stole from her Grandma Shirley Plesea!
Thats why cindy choked casey out that night,it embrassed her i'd say too b/c her family knew it was casey and could prove it was:confused:!

p.s Just incase anybody wonders why i don't use caps in their names.....I never have nor will i give them any respect period!!

I thought I read that GA was offered and accepted a job at Andrews on December 27.

ETA: It's in the timeline.

"6:30, quarter to seven GA is offered job at Andrews International
GA interview"

I would venture to say that he may be disability retired from his LE job in Ohio. He may have a very good pension. I am sure he contributed to the household.

Cindy talked him into leaving LE in Ohio. He was a deputy and detective for the Trumbull county Sher. Dept. for ten years. His father had a pretty succesful used car lot. Cindy wanted him to learn, then inherit the buisiness. He had a falling out with his father, opened his own car buisiness, went out of buisiness, then moved to FL. He worked off and on for some of the security companies in the Orlando area. Apparently the last one was for Reedy Creek, which is Disney's in house security. He seems to have gotten that job about the same time that ABC, a Disney affiliate, licensed the photos and videos of Caylee. Also, at that point there was rumor that Lifetime, a Disney affiliate, was going to pay them do do a made for tv movie. public outcry made Lifetime come out and say it was not true.

No one is sure exactly where George worked, or when since moving to Florida. I am guessing that he was working for a good part of the twenty years, when not hurt. I do not think that it pays much though. Hotel security makes about $8-10 an hour now. Supervisors do a little better.

I always wondered why he did not return to TCSD when the car bidness failed. He could have done ten more years and gotten a pension. Who knows?

Cindy talked him into leaving LE in Ohio. He was a deputy and detective for the Trumbull county Sher. Dept. for ten years. His father had a pretty succesful used car lot. Cindy wanted him to learn, then inherit the buisiness. He had a falling out with his father, opened his own car buisiness, went out of buisiness, then moved to FL. He worked off and on for some of the security companies in the Orlando area. Apparently the last one was for Reedy Creek, which is Disney's in house security. He seems to have gotten that job about the same time that ABC, a Disney affiliate, licensed the photos and videos of Caylee. Also, at that point there was rumor that Lifetime, a Disney affiliate, was going to pay them do do a made for tv movie. public outcry made Lifetime come out and say it was not true.

No one is sure exactly where George worked, or when since moving to Florida. I am guessing that he was working for a good part of the twenty years, when not hurt. I do not think that it pays much though. Hotel security makes about $8-10 an hour now. Supervisors do a little better.

I always wondered why he did not return to TCSD when the car bidness failed. He could have done ten more years and gotten a pension. Who knows?

I thought he couldn't return to the Sheriffs Dept.
Wasn't he asked to resign? That is the info I got from
someone who used to post here. Cindy's family didn't
seem to think he worked very much at all in FL.

1744794078_b.jpg

or here
http://easycaptures.com/fs/uploaded/364/1744794078.jpg

BTW, I made the mistake of entering his new job offer December 27, I added the right day but forgot to get rid of the Dec. date.

Very interesting about the non security job.

He worked off and on for some of the security companies in the Orlando area. Apparently the last one was for Reedy Creek, which is Disney's in house security. He seems to have gotten that job about the same time that ABC, a Disney affiliate, licensed the photos and videos of Caylee.

Wow, ok that is new. I am going to keep things updated in my original post. Can you give any details if you remember, where this info came from. Thanks.

I have to check for the date, but I know he said on camera, the day he first took out the mobile billboard that he would be doing that since he lost his job.

I would venture to say that he may be disability retired from his LE job in Ohio. He may have a very good pension. I am sure he contributed to the household.

He did not retire from his LE job in Ohio. He simply resigned to go into business with his father. My source: Cindy's brother, Rick.

I have seen posts on various boards that he worked for the Orlando Sentinel in a security related position. I do not know for how long but I did read that he was hurt on the job and had a W/C claim and that lingered for a while. He would have gotten weekly payments until he settled.

I have also read on different boards that he worked for a pest control company and I do not know his position with them but it was said that he also was hurt on that job and that also resulted in a W/C claim.

At the time of Caylee's reported disappearance in July he had just begun working on that Monday but I do not remember the name of the company. He testified to that in the bond hearing in July.

He did not retire from his LE job in Ohio. He simply resigned to go into business with his father. My source: Cindy's brother, Rick.

I have seen posts on various boards that he worked for the Orlando Sentinel in a security related position. I do not know for how long but I did read that he was hurt on the job and had a W/C claim and that lingered for a while. He would have gotten weekly payments until he settled.

I have also read on different boards that he worked for a pest control company and I do not know his position with them but it was said that he also was hurt on that job and that also resulted in a W/C claim.

At the time of Caylee's reported disappearance in July he had just begun working on that Monday but I do not remember the name of the company. He testified to that in the bond hearing in July.

I think one of those WC deals was when he had the knee replacement.

2008. They left Ohio...When? 1998? Not sure but around that time? What on earth has this man been doing since then? I would love to know. I'm curious.

I heard they left Ohio when KC was like 2 or 3 years old.

I'll say this much...Thank God for stranger's because Caylee's family sure wasn't going to stand up for her!
This one little girl has brought the nation together!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
butiwantedthatname
Back