George & Cindy's Response to "NO DEATH PENALTY" Decision

“In response to the State’s intent not to seek the death penalty came as no surprise to us this afternoon, our family believes Caylee Marie is still alive and our efforts have not lost focus to the objective of bringing her home. Today’s announcement only supports our theory that our granddaughter is still with us and we will continue investigating all tips and leads that support our position despite what the authorities continue to say.”
Why give 1% that she is alive WHY? Why bring other innocent people into this? If it is good enough to declare troops are deseased why would it not count in this case? Why is she basically getting away with this? If she didnt do it? Who did? How can anyone believe a word she says? Why make the Anthonys hold on to such a belief it is Destroying them. How much more can GA & CA take? When will they believe the facts? It has been almost 1/2 YEAR! It is time for KC to talk not about just A little girl, Her Daughter Caylee Marie Anthony. She has a Name? Caylee Deserves to be layed to rest when will that be(NEVER)! SAD JUST SO SAD!

FGS and I was starting to feel sorry for these two people....

HELLLOoo A's,no death penalty DOESN'T mean she's innocent!Their spin is driving me crazy!

Still with us? As in an angel.

“In response to the State’s intent not to seek the death penalty came as no surprise to us this afternoon, our family believes Caylee Marie is still alive and our efforts have not lost focus to the objective of bringing her home. Today’s announcement only supports our theory that our granddaughter is still with us and we will continue investigating all tips and leads that support our position despite what the authorities continue to say.”
Why give 1% that she is alive WHY? Why bring other innocent people into this? If it is good enough to declare troops are deseased why would it not count in this case? Why is she basically getting away with this? If she didnt do it? Who did? How can anyone believe a word she says? Why make the Anthonys hold on to such a belief it is Destroying them. How much more can GA & CA take? When will they believe the facts? It has been almost 1/2 YEAR! It is time for KC to talk not about just A little girl, Her Daughter Caylee Marie Anthony. She has a Name? Caylee Deserves to be layed to rest when will that be(NEVER)! SAD JUST SO SAD!

Without a body they will always believe Caylee is alive.
With a body, they will never believe Casey did it.

Poor Caylee can not even rest in peace.

Without a body they will always believe Caylee is alive.
With a body, they will never believe Casey did it.

Poor Caylee can not even rest in peace.

IMO they know exactly she's no longer alive and that Casey did it.Must be hard to say things you actually don't believe in,all the time.

I believe that KC summed it up perfectly knowing exactly what the outcome would be beforehand....."I'll spend eternity in jail"

Oh gosh, therapy session....
CA it just simply means that your granddaughter was murdered by your own grown child and the evidence does not warrant a death penalty conviction. What it does warrant is life in prison WOP...

So CA can you understand police / le does not place people in prison for life for murder if the child is still alive?

I think someone in her own family needs to incarcerate her into a psych ward... in all seriousness. This woman needs help beyond what anyone can do for her outside in her own home. CA - CAYLEE HAS DIED long ago

http://www.helpfindcaylee.com/uploads/15/In response to the State.pdf

".....Today's announcement only supports our theory that our granddaughter is still with us..."

NO CINDY - NO GEORGE!!!! IT means that the Prosecution doesn't want to risk a non-conviction based on the potential of imposing death with no body!!!!!!!!!!! Besides that, DEATH would be too easy for your daughter - she needs to rot in prison!

C & G lucked out. There was news in the case that allowed them to crank up the propaganda machine and pass the cup for donations.

I believe that KC summed it up perfectly knowing exactly what the outcome would be beforehand....."I'll spend eternity in jail"

"I just want my daughter back." ...just not enough to tell anybody where she is.

I really hope she will be found guilty,she will spill the beans then,she will tell LE where Caylee is,the whining spoiled princess KNOWS she won't handle life in prison.Look at all the videos.She doesn't care about Caylee or anyone else,she just wants out and is begging her folks to solve the problem.

She will tell us where Caylee is,just not yet.

IMO

Just another thought as far as the announcement by the DA's office in this case about not seeking the DP. Mind you I'm no lawyer but from experience in some high profile cases usually the state doesn't usually come to that conclusion UNLESS something is being worked on behind the scenes. A plea bargain in some circumstances to a lesser charge for an admission of SOME or ALL guilt as to the defendents level of participation in the crime they are accused of. In this instance there is no body but.......there is someone responsible ultimately for the well being of the child. They have forensics that can be argued in court....but if the defense knows that there's no way to argue the forensics of the case? Then they start negotiations so as not to waste the courts time in a lengthy drawn out trial. In which case if the DP was still on the table? And the defense is requesting more time to prepare for the case? Then the consensus would be that something is definitely going on behind the scenes in the way of a plea bargain.

And of course the Anthony's take it as a sign to spin once again.....planting that ol seed of doubt in the public courts. I'm suprised that GA being that he worked in LE at one time doesn't remember this type of stuff that goes on within the judicial system.

To me today's announcement was merely the product of the case being blown wide open by people behind the scenes who KNEW more than they were letting on....so the State releases the announcement not in so much in KC's favor but for the benefit of taking the case in a whole nother direction altogether so as not to waste the tax payers money and the court's time.

I'd say let CA and GA spin their propoganda....it might be what's keeping KC behind bars now? And perhaps convict her way too easily at the time of trial. :)

Here's my interpretation:

We're not going to seek the DP for your little princess, now would you PLEASE just STFU already???

No need to plant reasonable doubt, no more lies, just let the chips fall where they may.

Go home george and cindy and get some rest, you did the best you could with what you had. Seriously though, go home and shut up, for your own sake, you sound so stupid every time you open your mouths.

Why is it all I can see right now is a CA sticking her tongue out and saying I told you so?

This sentence doesn't even make sense:

“In response to the State’s intent not to seek the death penalty came as no surprise to us this afternoon, our family believes Caylee Marie is still alive and our efforts have not lost focus to the objective of bringing her home."

Aside from their obvious issues of denial...they need someone to help them form sentences that make sense for their official press releases.

I don't speak "Anthony-ese" either!! LOL:crazy:

Just another thought as far as the announcement by the DA's office in this case about not seeking the DP. Mind you I'm no lawyer but from experience in some high profile cases usually the state doesn't usually come to that conclusion UNLESS something is being worked on behind the scenes. A plea bargain in some circumstances to a lesser charge for an admission of SOME or ALL guilt as to the defendents level of participation in the crime they are accused of. In this instance there is no body but.......there is someone responsible ultimately for the well being of the child. They have forensics that can be argued in court....but if the defense knows that there's no way to argue the forensics of the case? Then they start negotiations so as not to waste the courts time in a lengthy drawn out trial. In which case if the DP was still on the table? And the defense is requesting more time to prepare for the case? Then the consensus would be that something is definitely going on behind the scenes in the way of a plea bargain.

And of course the Anthony's take it as a sign to spin once again.....planting that ol seed of doubt in the public courts. I'm suprised that GA being that he worked in LE at one time doesn't remember this type of stuff that goes on within the judicial system.

To me today's announcement was merely the product of the case being blown wide open by people behind the scenes who KNEW more than they were letting on....so the State releases the announcement not in so much in KC's favor but for the benefit of taking the case in a whole nother direction altogether so as not to waste the tax payers money and the court's time.

I'd say let CA and GA spin their propoganda....it might be what's keeping KC behind bars now? And perhaps convict her way too easily at the time of trial. :)

When I heard the announcement that is exactly what my mom & I said. There is a plea bargain going on. Now what will the A's say after they hear her "partial" story?

“In response to the State’s intent not to seek the death penalty came as no surprise to us this afternoon, our family believes Caylee Marie is still alive and our efforts have not lost focus to the objective of bringing her home. Today’s announcement only supports our theory that our granddaughter is still with us and we will continue investigating all tips and leads that support our position despite what the authorities continue to say,”

Is that a direct quote? If so, I continue to believe that no one in that family can speak, let alone write one sentence that makes sense grammatically or with regard to syntax. Or for that matter, one sentence that just makes plain common sense.

OMG! That is so ridiculous!! How in the sam hill does she equate the two?!

NO, Cindy! Taking the DP off the table in NO WAY bolsters your case for Caylee being alive. It only means they won't be putting Casey down for killing Caylee is all!!! She will still spend the rest of her life in prison without the possibility of parole and you will have turned your back on your granddaughter for naught!! How can you sleep at night knowing you have thrown away any chance at giving her a proper burial or ever bringing her home again to perpetuate lies?!
Oh come on, now. How have the Anthonys "thrown away" any chance of finding Caylee's body? How have they turned their backs on Caylee?

These people will cling to anything that offers them the slightest hope that their beloved grandchild is still alive. They know as well as anyone that the chances are slim, but should they abandon all hope? Would you?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500
Back