George & Cindy's Response to "NO DEATH PENALTY" Decision

"I just want my daughter back." ...just not enough to tell anybody where she is.

but there were also occassions where "I want my daughter back" was followed by but I want to be home when she gets there....boohoo.....-:boohoo:unconditional love in a backwards sort of way....anthony style!!!

well I guess with this announcement--there will be yet another place at the A's for Caylee at Christmas....oddly no mention of a place for la????

jmo

Oh come on, now. How have the Anthonys "thrown away" any chance of finding Caylee's body? How have they turned their backs on Caylee?

These people will cling to anything that offers them the slightest hope that their beloved grandchild is still alive. They know as well as anyone that the chances are slim, but should they abandon all hope? Would you?

We have heard many times that they only want people searching for an "alive Caylee". They turned their backs on Caylee by making it their first priority to save kc. It's been almost six months, the only thing they are clinging to....is their lies. imo.

We have heard many times that they only want people searching for an "alive Caylee". They turned their backs on Caylee by making it their first priority to save kc. It's been almost six months, the only thing they are clinging to....is their lies. imo.

They are not searching for an alive Caylee,they seem to be always busy with something else.This only tells me that they know she's no longer alive and they know Casey did it.They were defensive from day one.Protective.Why if they thought for one moment that Caylee is out there and needs their help?They knew it from the start if you ask me.

I felt when I was watching the jail visits that KC probably killed Caylee by accident. I think she would have talked & confessed if JB had let her. LA, GA & CA IMO in the beginning were pretty much asking her to talk to LE and tell the truth....but JB killed that.

They are not searching for an alive Caylee,they seem to be always busy with something else.This only tells me that they know she's no longer alive and they know Casey did it.They were defensive from day one.Protective.Why if they thought for one moment that Caylee is out there and needs their help?They knew it from the start if you ask me.

ita. All they do is try and muddle the waters. I think they have known from the 16th....of JUNE.

but there were also occassions where "I want my daughter back" was followed by but I want to be home when she gets there....boohoo.....-:boohoo:unconditional love in a backwards sort of way....anthony style!!!

well I guess with this announcement--there will be yet another place at the A's for Caylee at Christmas....oddly no mention of a place for la????

jmo
In those videos, the true narcissism of KC was exposed. Every train of thought...every sequence....eventually led to her needs, her wants.....her...her...her. She is almost beyond belief and I'm sure this case and her demeanor will be studied for decades to come by criminologists and psychiatrists. I'm not trrying to paint a "mental" defense, but she has the most skewed personality I have ever seen. There is something very wrong with her wiring.

In those videos, the true narcissism of KC was exposed. Every train of thought...every sequence....eventually led to her needs, her wants.....her...her...her. She is almost beyond belief and I'm sure this case and her demeanor will be studied for decades to come by criminologists and psychiatrists. I'm not trrying to paint a "mental" defense, but she has the most skewed personality I have ever seen. There is something very wrong with her wiring.

I think she was being so nice to her family in jail cause she wanted them to bail her out. I thought that LP said that when KC got home after being let out the 1st time, in the garage she snubbed her dad, GA?

ita. All they do is try and muddle the waters. I think they have known from the 16th....of JUNE.
Cindy A. was the last known person to have seen Caylee alive (which has been independently verified) on June 15th. ;)

I think she was being so nice to her family in jail cause she wanted them to bail her out. I thought that LP said that when KC got home after being let out the 1st time, in the garage she snubbed her dad, GA?

ITA.

And that "I need to be there (home) for Caylee-(something like that) "made me really :furious:

Honestly...that is exactly what I thought was gonna happen. The A's believe this is a victory for them and the defense. AND, it kind of brought thoughts of the same thing to me...that LE has less conclusive evidence than originally thought. This is just my opinion...BUT, I am BEYOND totally ticked off that this was decided. I don't think they have a plea bargain coming...Casey would NEVER allow that...it would admit she "lost the game" in her mind, so to speak. I KNOW there's a lot more evidence we have yet to see. I'm feeling this is a part of LE's plan to maybe give the defense a false sense of security and Baez will feel he can take over the case and then BLOW it!!

I'm sure there have been many other murder cases in Florida where the prosecution did not seek the death penalty.

I do not know the criteria they use in making the decision whether to seek it or not. It would be a good topic for Nancy Grace's show. How exactly do they arrive at these decisions? What factors are considered?

I know this is a tough one because of no body. Is that always the determinant? Has any prosecutor ever sought the death penalty when there was no body found?

You only have to look at her mirror image talking to her on the other side of the wall to figure out the basis for her skewed personality, imo.

Without a body they will always believe Caylee is alive.
With a body, they will never believe Casey did it.

Poor Caylee can not even rest in peace.

Can & will the state change their mind IF Caylee's little body were found? Personally, I would rather see Casey do life without parole. Death would be to good for her.

As bad as it is to have to go forward with this case without a body, imo, as has been said before, G & C will never believe Caylee is deceased, until & unless a body is found. They will continue to deny and spin everything with this case until Caylee is found. I hope & pray for their sake, one day soon, it will be found. Then, and only then, will they finally HAVE to face reality.

How sad.

An appropriate response would be, "We're grateful and relieved our daughter's life will be spared."

I really wonder whether Cindy has lost touch with reality. It seems as though self-protection has kicked in, and her mind is genuinely believing this. It has a different tone than the mis-truths we've heard.

It appears as though George seems to just go along because...well, that's what George does.

How sad.

An appropriate response would be, "We're grateful and relieved our daughter's life will be spared."

I really wonder whether Cindy has lost touch with reality. It seems as though self-protection has kicked in, and her mind is genuinely believing this. It has a different tone than the mis-truths we've heard.

It appears as though George seems to just go along because...well, that's what George does.

I agree with you. CA knows the truth and doesn't want to face the horrible facts. She may be not completely living in reality, but from what we know, this family hasn't been living in reality for years.

You only have to look at her mirror image talking to her on the other side of the wall to figure out the basis for her skewed personality, imo.
I honestly don't think she is anything at all like her mother. Cindy has been a very grounded, responsible woman, from what I've read. She's been the sole support of her family for many years and it appears that her main flaw is that she tries to do all, be all for them. She obviously doted on her kids and her behavior with Caylee was the same as my own with my first (unanticipated) grandchild. My DIL had to literally do nothing for the baby....I did it all, including middle of the night feedings. She was smart enough to recognize me for what I was and took full advantage of my need to "compensate" for my son's rashness.

As I now recognize myself as being, Cindy is an enabler...most likely co-dependent on her underachieving family for self validation. She feels that everything bad that they do is her fault....so she tries to rationalize and explain away their failings and when that doesn't work make excuses or deny them. This is a lifetime pattern for her, so it is extremely difficult to change without extensive professional treatment.

Unfortunately, what you find with mothers such as Cindy, are children with no sense of responsibility at all. They been programmed to turn to Mom for all the answers. When they do "rebel" as did KC, they tend to do something outlandish or criminal and this is when the hits the fan because they finally realize Mom's impotence and it's too late.

Honestly...that is exactly what I thought was gonna happen. The A's believe this is a victory for them and the defense. AND, it kind of brought thoughts of the same thing to me...that LE has less conclusive evidence than originally thought. This is just my opinion...BUT, I am BEYOND totally ticked off that this was decided. I don't think they have a plea bargain coming...Casey would NEVER allow that...it would admit she "lost the game" in her mind, so to speak. I KNOW there's a lot more evidence we have yet to see. I'm feeling this is a part of LE's plan to maybe give the defense a false sense of security and Baez will feel he can take over the case and then BLOW it!!

And once she is convicted, she will be placed in the general population. It will be interesting to see how long she survives.

While I agree Cindy is an enabler, the characteristics she displays are also deeply reflected in the way that Casey approaches men and life in general.

And once she is convicted, she will be placed in the general population. It will be interesting to see how long she survives.
It can't come soon enough for me for her to be put in the general population. She doesn't deserve to be where she is right now. Her hard knock life should have started the day they first took her into jail and this special treatment should never have been allowed. She is accused of Murder One of her child and is being treated like she is a celebrity.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500
Back