George has Casey's car destroyed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Could this action be a prelude to the Dr. Phil interview showing? Are we to think that George and Cindy are going to admit that Caylee was indeed in the trunk of that car? Will Cindy admit that pizza was not the cause of the horrific odor in the car? Will Cindy admit that she cleaned and cleaned and cleaned and sprayed Frebreeze and sprayed and sprayed and sprayed, took Casey's clothes and washed them over and over and over and washed and cleaned Caylee's babydoll over and over and over? Are these two going to admit finally, that they helped to cover the murder of their precious two year old granddaughter? That their only daughter killed Caylee and left her body in the trunk to rot before she took a shovel and shoveled her little decayed body into garbage bags and threw her away in the woods? When this couple, George and Cindy finally come clean with the real story, then I will start to respect what they do.

That's what I'm thinking. Speaks volumes as to what GA thinks really happened at this point.

Thats so true he knew from day one, just still breaks my heart and each day I still try to understand. I hope to God none of us are thrust in to the life that this family was. I know they own alot of it, just not posting anymore on that.

Just can't

Yep, they probably made about $200 for the salvage of the car............oh boy.:banghead: I can see Dr. Phil now: "George, Cindy, if I'm going to support you now, you have got to show something to the public because they are really pizzzzzzzed off and you are going to have to show that you really mean to come clean about everything........or the deal is off."

Car gone but pool still there.... go figure

BINGO! That says it all ... it's amazing that the A's don't think keeping the pool and even using it would be anything people would criticize or wonder about ...
That pool would have been the first thing to go if my beloved granddaughter drowned in it ... even if it were an accident (which wasn't the case here) ... I could never swim in it again or even remember times spent in it with my granddaughter ...

For once, George did the right thing by crushing it ...

i feel its a step towards healing for george. he knows that car would forever be a very horrible reminder of all the pain he felt. its more than the smell or the awful truths and lies told by many. the pool remains for now because i feel he also knows jose story of drowning was not true. the pool would not cause any bad memories except the fact they used it to throw george under bus. maybe he remembers caylee loved the pool. if the pool was her final hours cindy and george would have knocked the pool down day one.

so the car is gone- hope george knows sometimes you just got to do what you have to do-

I'm sure it was towed. Its been sitting too long I doubt it would start.

you know, you are equally as cynical as I have become. I like you.

Thank you! I like you as well! :rocker:

I, like many here, have studied these people for three long years and I have learned alot about how they operate, all while picking our jaws up from the floor.

You wait, he will have a ready answer for this, something to tug at the public's heartstrings. Sorry folks, I just checked the sympathy bin and I am fresh out.

UNTIL I see a video of THIS car being crushed, I will not believe it.

Could this action be a prelude to the Dr. Phil interview showing? Are we to think that George and Cindy are going to admit that Caylee was indeed in the trunk of that car? Will Cindy admit that pizza was not the cause of the horrific odor in the car? Will Cindy admit that she cleaned and cleaned and cleaned and sprayed Frebreeze and sprayed and sprayed and sprayed, took Casey's clothes and washed them over and over and over and washed and cleaned Caylee's babydoll over and over and over? Are these two going to admit finally, that they helped to cover the murder of their precious two year old granddaughter? That their only daughter killed Caylee and left her body in the trunk to rot before she took a shovel and shoveled her little decayed body into garbage bags and threw her away in the woods? When this couple, George and Cindy finally come clean with the real story, then I will start to respect what they do.

IMO the answers to ALL your questions is no.

Her father, George Anthony, brought the car to the junk yard, turned the title over and it was crushed for scrap metal.

The prosecution presented evidence during Anthony’s murder trial that there was human
decomposition found in the trunk.

I think GA might be sending out a public message.

Well, actually a wrecker towed it to the salvage yard.

I personally am proud of George. His relatively spontaneous act speaks volumes to me.

If I were them I'd take the money from scrap and have that pool removed.

If you think about it, what else was he going to do with it? He knows his grand-daughters body was in that trunk and he knew long ago the decomp odor came from her body. I suppose he could have kept it but, for what? A reminder? Something else to constantly remind him of the mess his daughter made of her life and and of the entire family? I don't think it had anything to do with the evidence. If that jury didn't get it the first time, he could have driven it to Pinellas County and rubbed their noses in it and they still wouldn't get it.

I was thinking more in lines of a Federal case, but I see your points.

George did the right thing in getting rid of the car permanently.

I have no problem with them keeping their pool. They all know that Caylee loved the pool, and they all know that she did not die there.

I would like Dr. Phil to ask the Anthonys some real questions, and demand real answers. But I won't watch the show because I do not expect that to happen.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
butiwantedthatname