George has Casey's car destroyed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just watched the video. I'm satisfied.

When you listen to the video it is a tad misleading but it sounds like neither Anthony was there. Just Lippman.

Could this action be a prelude to the Dr. Phil interview showing? Are we to think that George and Cindy are going to admit that Caylee was indeed in the trunk of that car? Will Cindy admit that pizza was not the cause of the horrific odor in the car? Will Cindy admit that she cleaned and cleaned and cleaned and sprayed Frebreeze and sprayed and sprayed and sprayed, took Casey's clothes and washed them over and over and over and washed and cleaned Caylee's babydoll over and over and over? Are these two going to admit finally, that they helped to cover the murder of their precious two year old granddaughter? That their only daughter killed Caylee and left her body in the trunk to rot before she took a shovel and shoveled her little decayed body into garbage bags and threw her away in the woods? When this couple, George and Cindy finally come clean with the real story, then I will start to respect what they do.

..or, it's a "wow! george and cindy did the right thing after all!"

( now i feel so badly for all the horrible things i said about them yesterday about doing the dr.phil show..)

..sorry, i've fallen for their antics too many times----not believing that they scrapped the car without some ulterior motive behind it.

Could this action be a prelude to the Dr. Phil interview showing? Are we to think that George and Cindy are going to admit that Caylee was indeed in the trunk of that car? Will Cindy admit that pizza was not the cause of the horrific odor in the car? Will Cindy admit that she cleaned and cleaned and cleaned and sprayed Frebreeze and sprayed and sprayed and sprayed, took Casey's clothes and washed them over and over and over and washed and cleaned Caylee's babydoll over and over and over? Are these two going to admit finally, that they helped to cover the murder of their precious two year old granddaughter? That their only daughter killed Caylee and left her body in the trunk to rot before she took a shovel and shoveled her little decayed body into garbage bags and threw her away in the woods? When this couple, George and Cindy finally come clean with the real story, then I will start to respect what they do.

You mean like a tease? Are you saying you think George and Cindy would try and manipulate the local media in an effort to get people who are obviously incensed about the interview to tune in and hear what they know we want to hear?
Why, that would be just as sick and twisted as...oh, wait...carry on. :floorlaugh:

Interesting the timing. Being ordered back to Orlando to serve probation requiring a job somewhere in Fl she will need a car. But truly I believe GA wants the car gone and destroyed. I would too. Who the he11 would want to drive that car? The memory and sadness that comes with it no way. GA smelled death in that car, the death of dear Caylee. If I were him I would want it gone too. I don't begrudge him that.

But they're trying to have it both ways. They said it was pizza, not a body. There is NO reason to have it destroyed if it was just pizza funk.

OK listen to the video. It was brought in by Mark Lippman.

Very confusing. She said it was brought in by Mark Lippman, George and Cindy Anthony's attorney. They were instructed not to sell anything off the car. The only thing that was allowed to be removed, the tires, the battery and some fluids.

So to me that says Lippman had it towed there and followed it in to make sure it was crushed.

I love a good lapdog.

It was towed in, the video states that. :)
It also states they brought it...maybe they should have said "accompanied". Either way, the car made it to the junk yard and is no longer in jeopardy of
being sold to some macabre memorballia collector for much more. Of course no matter what they did with the car, their actions are going to be seen as sinister by...IMO.

Then again, I'm open to believing Dr. Phil is advising them on damage control at this point.

And yet the article states that GA BROUGHT it in and turned over the title, so who knows.....

..i'd go with what the reporter says on the video---------she was right there AT the junkyard.
..and she says it was towed in-----by the anthony attorney lippman.

What bothers me still
Cindy sitting in the car to clean it ,standing there with the trunk open and getting that smell all over her .
How could she do that ? and say it was old pizza?

Well isn't that wonderful!!! Is the pool still up??????? Destroy a car that only had pizza in the trunk, but keep the pool up that Caylee drowned in ???

When you listen to the video it is a tad misleading but it sounds like neither Anthony was there. Just Lippman.

Well this Lippman is turning into a jack of all trades, isn't he ? Is it normal for attorneys to personally "handle" such things as having a car salvaged for their clients ? Or being a spokesperson for their clients ? A PR man ? "Handling" the Anthonys' new non-profit ? And ... the biggest question I have is when, oh, when are the Anthonys going to travel and make appearances WITHOUT an attorney by their sides ? Probably never since they seem to think they can get out of questions they don't want to answer by having an attorney there to say they can't answer it ... :rolleyes:

If somebody didn't know George was doing that with the car then SOMEONE is it some deep poop tonight

But they're trying to have it both ways. They said it was pizza, not a body. There is NO reason to have it destroyed if it was just pizza funk.

It wasn't just pizza funk. Don't forget the two dead squirrels that rose up on the third day and...

MOO MOO MOO ...

Hmmm ... this is very "TELLING" ...

This tells me the Anthony's KNOW that the "CAR" is where Caylee died ...

But they will NEVER admit to it ...

MOO MOO MOO ...

Well this Lippman is turning into a jack of all trades, isn't he ? Is it normal for attorneys to personally "handle" such things as having a car salvaged for their clients ? Or being a spokesperson for their clients ? A PR man ? "Handling" the Anthonys' new non-profit ? And ... the biggest question I have is when, oh, when are the Anthonys going to travel and make appearances WITHOUT an attorney by their sides ? Probably never since they seem to think they can get out of questions they don't want to answer by having an attorney there to say they can't answer it ... :rolleyes:

Yep and isn't it amazing that a reporter was right there at the salvage yard to video tape and report on the crushing of the Pontiac! Imagine that?

I mean no offence but I am just past that, just cant go there anymore. Cindy said it was a pizza, not George. I have an idea, put the car in the Gulf, make it an artificial reef and let life grow, beyond that may Caylee fly with the Angels.

How did he "bring it there". Oh lord, surely he didn't drive it! Maybe he followed a tow truck. Lippmann recently stated they could get more money selling it to a collector that selling it on EBay, getting us all prepared for the upcoming blood money sale. I'm going to give GA credit on this one. Glad he did it even if it was for good PR. Still better than selling it.

BUT, was it really the same car, I would believe them selling it before I would believe they would just have it crushed, where' the money for them in doing that, maybe they're going to get the money from the crushed metal???? I just don't believe CA and GA would do anything unless they got money for doing it.

What bothers me still
Cindy sitting in the car to clean it ,standing there with the trunk open and getting that smell all over her .
How could she do that ? and say it was old pizza?

Cindy is one determined la...person...she was on a mission. And yet...remember her text to Casey? You get a car back from the tow yard that smells like a damned dead body, you haven't seen your granddaughter and you say, "Call me ASAP. Major prob."
I hope these people don't expect me to start believing their re-writing of history, coz I was onto them in every chapter.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WhatHappenedToJAB