George Makes Debut As Kidfinder's Spokesman

I think George should do something like read to the blind for a while, if he truly wants to go in the direction of helping others. There are so many ways to volunteer. Unfortunately, IMO he needs to tie it into making money. If it was just about helping him get out of the house or needing to fill the giant hole in his soul he could find a way in a New York minute.

So I guess it isn't true then that KFN and George were asked to leave from Haleigh's crisis??

The "exclusive club" nobody wants to be in, except GA & co?

My opinion only
No, Lee & Jackie Peterson, the Ramsey's, the McCann's, and OJ's mother are also in this "club". It's called How Not to Act when you lose a loved one.

So I guess it isn't true then that KFN and George were asked to leave from Haleigh's crisis??

No official confirmation either way. Loyal posters on the Haleigh search were told they would not see GA or KFN around. AFAIK, KFN is no longer near the Haleigh scene or search. GA and Ca did show up later Saturday...without KFN.

i think ga just wanted to help .. i dont think he went to cause trouble he probably doesnt want to see that family make the mistakes he did .. and probably to get away from ca for awhile .. to feel like he has a purpose .. to find a reason to live .

Yes, I think his heart is in the right place and this makes him feel useful and needed, something we all need. And like Caylee's death is not totally in vain. He will figure it out as he goes, and I think the Cummings family appreciated having him there. We don't know who asked him to leave or why or even if. Obviously KFN are giving him something he needs right now that no one else is.

I just have trouble faulting George for trying to reach out to other hurting people. I like him.

:woohoo::clap::clap::clap::woohoo::clap::clap::clap::woohoo:

I have my own gut feelings about KFN, but all of you seem to know something that I am not aware of, KFN apparently has a bad reputation, what is it for? I am relatively new on here, so please forgive me if it has been divulged over and over again already. Are they under investigation or something?

You are so right, a parent sticking by someone accused of murdering their own baby is a LOT different than a family searching for a missing child! It is blaspheme, ridiculous sending the fox to watch the hen house, right?

No, Lee & Jackie Peterson, the Ramsey's, the McCann's, and OJ's mother are also in this "club". It's called How Not to Act when you lose a loved one.

:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

I have my own gut feelings about KFN, but all of you seem to know something that I am not aware of, KFN apparently has a bad reputation, what is it for? I am relatively new on here, so please forgive me if it has been divulged over and over again already. Are they under investigation or something?

You are so right, a parent sticking by someone accused of murdering their own baby is a LOT different than a family searching for a missing child! It is blaspheme, ridiculous sending the fox to watch the hen house, right?

What are your own gut feelings regarding KFN, if you don't mind me asking .. :)

You are 100% correct!! :blowkiss:

KFinders doesn't just have a bad reputation, they are people who have records, arrests and threaten news reporters on live cameras. You can google D milstead( first name rhymes with the game you use a racket to hit a ball). It's public info.
Oh, and they never actually found or searched for a missing child.:eek:

They do , however, have a great reputation for soliciting funds:behindbar

KFinders doesn't just have a bad reputation, they are people who have records, arrests and threaten news reporters on live cameras. You can google D milstead( first name rhymes with the game you use a racket to hit a ball). It's public info.
Oh, and they never actually found or searched for a missing child.:eek:

They do , however, have a great reputation for soliciting funds:behindbar

I can't imagine the way Lee is that he wouldn't look into this cast of characters before he allows his parents to get in with them. These people remind me of TV evangelists that are criminals/con men (not all of course). They make people not want to donate to any charity. How terrible! I am glad you all helped me get familiar with them and their bad deeds. Thank you.

They are no good. There I said it.
My opinion of the KFN people is that they knew how to work G and C. During a time when the public was starting to suspect, and even hate KC ,the Milsteads stuck by CA and GA,going along with the "Caylee was kidnapped and is still alive" jazz.That's what George and Cindy wanted.Not someone like TM and Equasearch who knew they were looking for a child's body.
As for Lee,let's just say his role in fundraising became questionable.
You are at a disadvantage not knowing the full history of this case and all the many layers that make it up.
Keep asking questions:).It reminds all of us about what has occured in this family over the last 9 months.

I think you are totally off base but we each have our opinions and that is alright. I think being at the center gave George a purpose in his life. I think he could be himself there where he couldn't be himself at home. I don't think he was allowed to have a thought of his own there.

It no doubt was stressful at the center but I can understand why George felt like he had something to offer other families that had a child missing. I think his heart is in the right place. No one who hasn't lost a child through murder or has had a missing child can possibly understand what that is like and the emotions a person goes through. The thoughts that they have. The emotional strength it takes just to keep going each day. Anyone who has lost a child or grandchild can be of value to others going through the same thing. They can be a listener. They can talk to that other person about that person's loved one and what they were like or are like if they are missing. That parent wants to talk about their child...needs to and most people are uncomfortable with that because they don't know what to say.

Give George a break. You may be surprised. I would like to see him do a little more healing and to work for a different organization though. I think he could be a great asset later on.

In my opinion Cindy is the "lightening rod" in this case, but George is the TRULY EVIL ONE. I believe they ALL have been turned over to a REPROBATE MIND...........I believe him and KC were in this together against Cindy and there will be a LOT more revealed at trial.

Remember I said that.

:eek: I think I am going to PUKE!
I wish he was in jail for LYING! :behindbar

hmmmmm Don't you actually need to look for a missing child before you represent them. OH no, wait, everyone else was supposed to get off their a$$es and go find her for them. Clean up KC's little mess for them. They were to busy making deals for money off her images. Makes me sick they are once again using Caylee for their own good. Someone said he needs to heal, that this would be good for him. Maybe he should have grown some years ago with CA, KC and their controlling, lying nature and he would not be going through this heartache.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MelonyAnn
Back